Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Also, this forum is a wealth of information, but u have to pay the price: read, read and read all previous post. If u do so, I am sure u can save more.
  • html5html5 Posts: 2
    NJ -I paid 28600.00 for Odyssey EX, which Includes Destination+wheel locks, splash guards, trunk tray, body side moldings+free oil changes car washes for life. Hope it helps others guys.
  • vba123vba123 Posts: 30
    Hi. Did you get offered EX CVT also? Do you also have EX Cvt price from Anderson?
    Shop around thru online within 200 miles. You should be able to knock off atleast $800.00. Looks like Doc fees are high in your area. Then you should get the car for $20200-20400.
  • trusso69trusso69 Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    is the truecar site wrong about doc fees?

http://blog.truecar.com/2011/07/26/which-additional-fees-should-i-pay-at-the-dea- - lership-what-is-the-doc-fee/#comment-53152

Acc. to the site, the maximum doc fee in Washington state is $150. Perhaps the statute has changed? Time for an update...
  • $22,695 for ex CVT accord at the Bethesda dealership. Not sure about Anderson Honda.
    Not sure if it is a good price on the ex. Hope it helps.
  • Also $24, 995 for exl all prices plus destination. In stock vehicles. Check their inventory.

I had asked Anderson about the sport but I don't think they had the color. The salesman forgot to get back to me and I never followed up w that. I believe their inventory is low right now.
  • Is that $24,995 for EX-L plus pay $790 destination plus pay TTL? Am I reading that correctly? Thx.
  • Yes plus destination $790 just in stock cars until Monday at Bethesda Honda MD
  • tony58tony58 Posts: 5
    Best quote as of this morning:
    Honda coupe ex-l v6
    msrp 31,140
    quote: 28,187
    doc fee: 199
    +tax
    Does $22695 includes Destination?
    It is excellent price. Weymouth Honda was over $23K for EX
    Anyways The car is for my brother and I am doing purchasing for him. I like Sport but Replacement on 18 inch is expensive and more frequent.

Have not picked up LX yet therefore debating between LX and EX.

Also wanted to Thank You for helping me. I hope you did better than you posted before. Good Luck with your upcoming process.
    edited March 2013
    Is it Ourisman Honda In MD? I googled and there is no Bethesda Honda in MD.
  • Yes is plus Destination. I ended up w the same deal posted before, but still good overall. Dealers in my area where about $800 more. One dealer that was also far (though not as far) was $500 or so more.

I will post the details, but, i have the buyers order and waiting... I hope is ready by Tuesday so i don't have to go through the "storm" they are advertising...lol.

Anyway, my pleasure, any that i can do, let me know.

What i have seen w higher end models is that though in short supply in some dealerships, they are heavily discounted at the end (more than a base model). So either waiting another month or so, or just reaching out to the right dealerships at the end of the month is KEY.

Also, though it is true that the LX model can be purchased for abour $800-1K below invoice, is a hassel and may not be as easy as many may think.
  • Yes, it is. the price on the LX is close $500 less than i got. Now, if you add the doc fee, then is Close to $300 less (as i am not sure whether u can bargain that part at that dealeship given the price), mine was waived.

In my case i did want the red or black (That dealership doesn't have the color in stock). I opted for red as family wanted that color. And though i liked red too, not a big fan of those seats (i will put seat covers for sure because of that).
  • I will also suggest anyone looking to buy, to sign up for all those dealers' email list, so u get them when they have those sales. Because sometimes u will get better deals that way than when u actually show up/email them to negotiate w them.
    edited March 2013
    I thought the red only came with the very light ivory interior. I love the red but the interior is too light for me. The Sport model in red comes with ONLY a black interior. Decisions, decisions

what price did you end up getting your LX for?

"I got special e-mail from Bethesda Honda MD. Accord LX CVT for $18,995 plus destination $790 plus doc fee of $200. For in stock vehicles only unit 3/4.."

if true, that's the lowest i've seen - 20.0k with doc fee!
  • I meant exterior colors. The red w beige interior.

Price $19, 480 + $790 destination. No doc fee.
    ok, so 20.3k with doc fee, that's a great price.

Price is now 20.8k; I did what you said and signed up with them:
    "Thank you very much for giving Ourisman Honda of Bethesda the opportunity to earn your business. Please find the price quote for the vehicle that you are interested in below. This offer is good for two days, so please let me know when we can meet to discuss your upcoming purchase and go for a test drive.

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: 2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr.
    PRICE QUOTE: $19,795.00
    Please add the following to the price quote above:
    * $200 Processing Fee (Virginia Dealers charge $389 or more)
    * Destination Charge: $790 For Cars and $830 For Trucks
    * Sales Tax: Based on total Sale Price
    Maryland 6%
    Virginia 3% (Virginia Dealers charge 3.2% if you are a Virginia resident)
    DC 6% or 7%
    * Tags, Title and Registration (price determined by registration State and whether or not you are transferring tags and/or obtaining designer tags).
    * Dealer installed options if applicable."

you beat that deal by $500..........
  • Try calling them directly. Ask for the internet manager and mention the e-mail that is valid until monday. Tell them u r willing to drive and put a deposit. Have them emailing u or faxing the buyers order before u go.
  • The e-mail states $18,995 + $790 dest for the LX Accord.