Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• vba123vba123 Posts: 30
    I saw Continental Tires on LX CVT that was parked in my area(NYC).
    You probably have to tell salesperson to check their lot. Maybe in East Coast they have those on LX. And Goodyear on EX.

I usually see Continentals on high end models like BMW and Mercedes.
  • I was pre approved and everything but had I tried paying w the PenFed check., I would had to take the new 1.74%. But wells Fargo had no problem doing the 1.49% .
    Thanks for the tip, I wouldn't mind getting an extra .25 off. I will let u guys know if the trick works.
  • trusso69trusso69 Posts: 68
    ref 28869; For tire aficianados:
    Tirerack dot com has all the OEM tires listed for each trim level.
    Prices are before shipping and tax and VARY a lot.

LX: Firestone Affinity Touring or Continental ContiproContact, both ~$106
    EX: Goodyear Assurance Fuelmax ($124); Michelin Primacy MXV4 ($163)
    Sport: Michelin Primacy MXM4 (was $252 in feb; now $189; some people on another Accord geek site were concerned about tire replacement cost for the 18 inch Sport trim. Better trim always costs more ;)

Obviously the sizes are also different (16, 17, 18 inch respectively). i'm not making my buy decision based on tires but it's still good info for those inclined to care...good hunting
  • gee22gee22 Posts: 82
    Hey everyone. I see that someone started a new forum recently on cloth vs leather seats so I suggest a new forum on tires if this is to continue. Let's stay on topic in this one. Thanks
  • jmaxejmaxe Posts: 198
    Just as we'll the fabric protection didn't cost extra 'cause that's about what it's worth.
  • For everyone's reference, recently purchased this car in Southern California

EX-L V6, Auto, Sedan
    Hematite Metallic, Black Interior
    No add-ons
    price was $27,630 (before TTL)
  • sonipsonip Posts: 2
    That's a good price, is destination included in that price?
  • jsmith40jsmith40 Posts: 3
    The bean counters took away some very cheap but necessary items from the LX. Items that the competition have had for years. To me, if you add some items but take away others that is just wrong. Nobody would care if the car listed for $100 more ,keep the folding rear seat and glove box light, or put a trunk pass through, heck you can get these on a car costing $16,000. This is going backwards in technology and looking cheap. Another example, put a power drivers seat in your LX if you want to compete with the Camry.
  • 74357435 Posts: 39
    Has anyone in colorado been able to buy a 2013 honda accord exl 4 or 6 cyl or crv awdfor a good discount under msrp.
    to me a god discount is 4, 000 under msrp. thanks
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    I recommend you read the previous month or so posts in this discussion - haven't seen anything close to 4k discounts on the new accord - probably not for awhile yet. You probably could check the crv discussions for that model.
  • somanssomans Posts: 10
    edited March 2013
    This evening, I bought a 2013 Accord Sedan LX with splash guard, wheelocks and strip line across for 22381in NJ. with .9 per cent financing. White color.

I have been in the market for about a month and last weekend, I agreed for 22800 for a sedan with splash guard, but the dealer changed the mind, at the last moment. They wanted 23000.

This agency was just gr8 I was out in 2 hours.
  • brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 2,424
    Just wanted to post my deal from Feb 28th. Picked up today after 10 great days of Golf.

EXL V-6 Sedan= $775 below invoice. with Splash guards and Wheel locks

Reduced Doc fee's to = $25
    3 Free Oil Changes
    DMV plus N.Y. taxes.

Dealers in Boston, Delaware, and M.d were just under 1000 below invoice for the EXL V-6. None of these dealers were willing to remove doc fee's.

Honda added a nice touch.. putting the parking brake in the Center Console.. MORONS!!!!!!!!!

If you guys want a great wax... check out... P21s its one of the best waxes i have used over the years . You could wax the Accord in 25 mins its effortless. I like it better than the Zaino wax. your cars will Shine and Reflect like a sheet of wet glass.

Make sure you use a clay bar first on the car before waxing.

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

• ziyuluziyulu Posts: 47
    The Camry does not have the following items standard either:
    - Pass through trunk
    - Glove box light
    - Power seat (even on the upper scale SE)
  • vkrisvkris Posts: 1
    Hi,

Did you find a good deal for Accord EX-L. If yes, Can you share your price and the dealer you dealt with. I am also from bay area. If you are still looking , we can negotiate a good price by buying together.

Thanks
  • jplatt2jplatt2 Posts: 24
    Nice deal. Please share dealership. Thanks
  • Purchased a 2013 Accord EX CVT Sedan for $23,000 (including destination & wheel locks), a little over a thousand under invoice. Plus $75 doc fee and New York taxes/DMV fees. Was offered a 7 year extended warranty through Honda for $1145 which I declined. I believe I got a very good deal, prices will continue to come down as we come into summer and then again right before the 2014's come out. Did anyone beat this deal? Yes I am sure others did better, but my aim was to get a good deal, not the best deal out of anyone out there ever. BTW the car has Michelin Primacy tires, I believe alot of the newer EX's with higher VIN numbers and later build dates will be coming with Goodyear Assurance tires. I financed through American Honda at 1.9%, could've down better through my credit union, but being as I got a good price, the dealer makes a few hundred by me financing through them and they have to make some money on the deal. Thought the deal would have been smoother, I like to buy the car and pickup all in the same day, and take less than two hours, but the salesperson was very nice and went out of his way to help me out. I will give top ratings on the Honda survey and hopefully this will help him out in return.
  • Yes. Destination included.
  • somanssomans Posts: 10
    Just want to mention that 22381 is the OTD price
  • ged3584ged3584 Posts: 27
    I received email from Southbay Honda on president day' s sale for 25,588 for exl accord, a couple of weeks ago.
  • vba123vba123 Posts: 30
    Nice Deal What Dealership?
    I also paid $23037.00 and $75 doc fee. No trade. 1.9% 60month thru Honda.
    No wheel locks though. Instead got 2yrs of Hondacare Oil changes included.
    I agree with you some people will do better in price than others and if you are satisfied with the deal just enjoy your car.
    This forum helped me a lot to gauge the current market. I would not have been able to get the deal without reading here first.