Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 1,993
    edited April 2013
    You need to put prior post in the Accord leasing forum. There are several members who are experts in leasing. you will get your answer

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

• gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    edited April 2013
    Brian is right - you need to educate yourself on how leases work and compare apples to apples. The two deals you show in your post are different and that makes it easy for the dealer to confuse you and earn them more profit - hope you haven't made the deal yet - you are going about it blindly.

Oops - just re-read your post - sounds like the deal is sealed - best you can do is learn from the experience and be better prepared next time.
  • venkatpvenkatp Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    That's a cool deal. I been to them before purchasing, but they quoted me 26991/- and they were not ready to give me for 26500/- . The invoice including destination quoted me was $25700. This was exactly 2 weeks back.

I ended up buying at Ourisman, Bethesda for 26550/- with wheel locks, mud guards, door edge guards , pin stripe & trunk tray.
  • iwannagr8leaseiwannagr8lease Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    I am having post lease signing remorse...

If you had posted in the appropriate forum beforehand - the legend shows this post is your first - you might have been assisted like you can view in the thread here.

Your deal is done. The best advice now is to just go forward and enjoy your new vehicle.
  • vspeedvspeed Posts: 11
    Thanks, this format is confusing for the forums and I'm getting the handle of it now...thanks
    Thanks..I tried but it got pretty confusing, nothing was making sense and I probably should have walked away until I had more time to think
    Thanks but I just found this site and I'm getting used to the forum
  • kr6822kr6822 Posts: 5
    This week they have tax and tags on them deal...but I think during the first week of april they had everthing on them tax,tags,free apr finance,no deale fees of any kind...ofcourse I missed that but wondering if that was more cheaper
  • toad76toad76 Posts: 1
    Could you refer me to your sales rep at Tyson's? I am interested in the same deal on a blue car and would be happy to give you the referral credit

Thanks!
  • On April 19 I purchased a Honda Accord Sport in Houston, TX

2013, Honda Accord Sport Black Exterior / Black Interior.

-Factory Options ( None )
    -Dealer Options (Fabric & Paint Sealant, Diamond Fusion Windshield Protection, Key Replacement, Nitrogen in Tires, Window Tint, Trunk Tray, Splash Guards, Interior Illumination) - $1,877.60
    -Dealer city/state ( Houston, TX)
    -MSRP (incl destination) ($24,980+$1,877.60 Options=$26,857.60)
    -Invoice (incl destination) ($22,929)
    -Purchase Price Including Destination ( $22,579+$400 for Options=$22,979)
    -Downpayment ( 0)
    -Trade allowance (year, make model, mileage, options, condition of the trade) ($5,500 2005 Jeep Liberty Sport, 67,000 miles, No Options, Good Condition. ) Note: Carmax offered $5,500 and dealer matched.
    -Tax - $1,181 tags - $131
    -Dealer fees (None)
    -Doc fees ($150)
  • If anybody is interested in Honda Care, Saccucci Honda
    sells the 8 year 120000 miles warranty for the EX-L V6 zero deductible for $1200. might be cheaper for other accord models. I had my dealer match the price.
  • dclivedclive Posts: 35
    Thanks for the post on the Honda warranty dealer!!
  • eugthomeugthom Posts: 1
    Wondering whether the offer for the dealer is a good one...

2013, Honda Accord Sport Black Exterior / Black Interior.

-Dealer city/state ( Dallas, TX)
    -Invoice (incl destination) ($22,929)
    -OTD price ( $22,577 (Base + Destination + Other) + 1,423 (Tax) =$24,000)
    -Downpayment ( 4,500 )
    -Doc fees ($120)
  • Man, those options are phony, never buy paint sealant etc.
    I worked at a dealership. It car wax! Sorry you got hosed
  • kr6822kr6822 Posts: 5
    The sales rep name is Tahir Rana.
  • http://www.bernardiservicecontracts.com

Bought an 8/120k from them some years ago before the [b]BIG COMPANY[/b] cracked down on direct web "add to cart" purchases (local dealers [i]naturally[/i] complained) so now there's another step or two since you have to do this through email from all these sites... I think there are a coupla' others you'll find with a web search (I think they're all round the same price, but shop around).

I've read here on the forums that the local dealers have price matched... ymmv.

Good luck.
  • iwannagr8leaseiwannagr8lease Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    vspeed wrote: "Thanks but I just found this site and I'm getting used to the forum"

Yeah, I know what you mean: compared to typical forums I've come across on the web, this one is rather an odd one in trying to follow threads.

Personally, I'm truly sorry we weren't able to help you help you out beforehand! You're so congenial and you're really great with replying to each response with an acknowledgement and thank you. You're making it a really, REALLY friendly forum :)

It's nice to see this where, and especially relative to HOST Car_man's assistance, there is nary the follow-up for help provided.

I personally hope we'll see your contributions for others in the future!
  • Read my post again:

Purchase Price Including Destination ( $22,579+$400 for Options=$22,979)

I paid $50 above the car's invoice for everything, including the $1,800 in options.
  • kkctkkct Posts: 4
    this forum is great.....my first post

Is this a good deal?

2013 Accord EX

-Factory Options ( None )
    -Dealer Options (None)
    -Dealer city/state (CT)
    -MSRP (incl destination) ($26,195)
    -Invoice (incl destination) ( $24,037 )
    -Purchase Price ( $24,100)
    -Dealer fee ($430)
    - total ($24,530)