Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sharadsharad Posts: 10
    Guys, This is my first time in the forum,
    I am looking to buy Honda Accord EX-L Auto- 4 Cylinder 2007

I got a quote from a dealer
    21990 (Excluding Sales Tax Documentation fees)

he has included 54$ for Documentation fees (Do i need to pay it)

Also if any one know if they have any cash back or Dealers special.
  • People have been getting this model for less than $22,800 OTD (20,700 base + 595 freight + TTL). I also noticed that it is extremely difficult to find the LX V6 model. I've been to 3 dealerships, and only 1 of them had 1 car. Everything 07accord mentioned I have found to match my experience as well.
  • FWIW, our F&I guy matched the quote that we got from Benardi for our 8yr/120K w/ $0 deductible ($940) extended warranty, which I had brought a printout of, so we went ahead and rolled it in. The only thing s is that he asked to be able to make a photocopy of the quote to put in their deal jacket/folder. He didn't beat around the bush on it at all.

It pays to bring the printouts, I guess.

fcj
  • arnp99arnp99 Posts: 12
    Hi Sharad,
    I purchased the same about 2 wks ago in NE for $21,500 incl mud flaps and trunk tray. This included destination fee and doc fee. It EXcluded tax, title and license fees. Depending upon where you live, the $21,990 is probably a very good price. The incentives are just now changing. Watch Edmunds for specifics. At this minute the site says no incentives. Expect that to change quickly. Good luck!
    I am in Illinois State.

VEHICLE:
    Year/Make: 2007 Honda
    Model/Trim/Transmission: Accord Sedan EX-L Automatic Transmission
    Exterior Color: Alabaster Silver Metallic
    Interior Color: Black Leather
  • schwekschwek Posts: 2
    Perhaps you and I are in the minority in wanting to voice our frustration and anger with the F&I person's tactics.
  • thezonethezone Posts: 22
    Does anyone know when generally Edmunds posts the dealer incentives and if there is any other place where we can see the same sooner?

:confuse: :confuse:

Thanks.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,741
    Are you really sure you want an LX V-6 coupe?

Nothing wrong with these but they are really an oddball car. I can't remember ever selling one new and I've been at it 12 years in a vey high volume store.

Just might be a hard car to sell down the road, that's all.
    Recieved a new Quote for 21740.

Guys one question does the warranty rates differ from dealer to dealer??? I am in Illinois.

I am looking for Bumper to Bumper 100000K warranty.
    Or can i extend it later????
    Best rates on extended warranty are available at www.hondawarrantyinfo.com or www.myhondawarranty.com

Both these sites are honda dealers and sell the same "HondaCare" that you get at your dealer. "HondaCare" is valid at on all dealers across the country. Take a printout and ask the dealer to match it. (most dealers quote a ridiculous price for these).

You can buy the extended anytime before your orginial mfr warranty expires (prices may vary)
  • fxafxa Posts: 9
    Pls, let me know if you were able to find any new info on the incentives.

Thanks
  • briz2briz2 Posts: 42
    still waiting .. I am going to stop by the dealership on the way out this evening.
  • hbj2hbj2 Posts: 22
    I am looking to buy an SE I4/5AT. However, I have just moved to New Jersey. Can anyone tell me about dealers where I can get a good deal?

Also, a friend was suggesting that I look into buying from Pennsylvania. If I do that, would it entail re-doing TTL in New Jersey?
  • Hi
    Could you tell me what dealer, where, salesperson you purchased 2007 Accord EXL from. I am in market and live in Southeast
    Thanks
  • arnp99arnp99 Posts: 12
    Honda Cars of Bellevue, Bellevue, Nebraska. Don't recall salesman's name off top of my head but will get it for you if you really need it.
    ARNP99
  • wi_runnerwi_runner Posts: 6
    I have been reading for awhile now in anticipation of picking up a 2007 Accord to replace a 2003 Saab 9-3 because the repairs are starting to get too expensive.

Anyway, my wife and I couldn't decide between navi and non-navi so I have 2 quotes.

2007 EX-L V-6 Sedan w/ Navi = $24,384

2007 EX-L V-6 Sedan w/o Navi = $22,617

Those do not include a $49 doc fee or TTL, hope that helps!

I am also looking to add fog lights, rear lip spoiler, and homelink/compass/auto-dimming mirror. Does anyone have info on what reasonable prices would be for those items installed by the dealer?
    Just back from mcdavid honda here. After agreeing to beat another dealer's price with the same options over phone - wasted 2 hours of mine and came up with all possible reasons in the world. The other dealer is in a different state, so back to calling the other 2 local dealers, who were close.

Had to walk out! Better frustrated than sorry!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • cotmccotmc Posts: 1,081
    isell: The LX V-6 coupe has a moonroof and alloy wheels, correct? For what it's worth, if I was shopping an Accord for myself, that might be the same configuration I would choose -- depending on price differential from the EX V-6 model.
  • adamr1adamr1 Posts: 28
    I purchased my car from Planet Honda on Route 22 in Union. GREAT experience, this is my 5th Honda and by far my best sales experience. When I arrived at the dealership, everything was presented exactly as promised, and there was no pressure on anything.
    Ok Guys, Just for the information,
    I have finialized following deal

Honda Accord 2007 EX-L v4

I got it for 22223 (OUT OF DOOR PRICE)

Warranty : 855 for 7 year/100000Miles ( I recommend u all to visit the site www.hondawarrantyinfo.com and take a soft copy and tell them to beat this price, they will not beat but will match 100 more)

I will pick up the car tommorrow.

Good Luck to all of you guys and let me know if we have still a better deal.

THANKS EDMUNDS AND MODERATORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I dont see any new deals announced for Accord so far - Pilot, CRV, Odyssey all have it. Does that mean there wont be any more discounts on Accords?
  • Imagine what it would be like if you had stuck around for the F&I experience?

There's an alternative to putting up with D/FW Honda dealer's, there's a no-haggle Honda dealership in San Antonio that has received very positive comments by their satisfied customers.

Unfortunately, these salespeople aren't posting their prices anymore because it appears that someone blew the whistle on them for violating Honda policy because they were advertising prices that were below invoice.

Anyhow, before the website was taken down, the San Antonio salesperson was advertising Accords below invoice. For example, he was advertising an EX i4 auto for about $300 over triple net price.

I should note that other than helping you become an informed consumer, I have no personal gain from sharing this information with you. If you're interested, send me an e-mail and I'll give you the salesperson's name, dealership & e-mail address.

-- the librarian
    Hi, thanks.

can you send me the details to the following email address - realogy2007 (at) gmail.com
  • alamocityalamocity Posts: 680
    Ah yes, did cause quite a problem and has caused a few changes as a result. Well familiar with the dealership you mentioned and highly recommend it.
  • Alamocity, have you purchased car from there? The dealership sounds like a dream for people who don't want to haggle to get a good car at a good price.

I was very tempted to fly down to San Antonio to buy a car from him but because of my new job, it wasn't possible.

theZone, check your e-mail for the information. Good luck.
  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 772
    Just one thought: if the warranty could be cancelled and your money refunded (most can) you might want to take the lower rate and drop the warranty when you get home. Dealers hate that stuff, but he hasn't really done you any favors...
  • 12bdriving12bdriving Posts: 24
    Please tell me or message the name of the dealer and the color you have the quote on. I live in Minnesota and would be open to going to Wisconsin to purchase!!! THat is great pricing.
  • smackldogsmackldog Posts: 74
    Update: It looks like there is no 0% APR incentives on Accords, according to my dealer. Even on Honda Financial Services's website, for the Accords, are lease offers presently.

http://www.hondafinancialservices.com/planning/frm_spec_offers.asp
  • fxafxa Posts: 9
    Could you pls give me breakdown of the price you paid, is the 855 included inthe OTD. Also, if you don't mind which dealership you got this from.

Thanks!
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,741
    If you see a zero percent rate, the dealer is buying the rate down.

I can do that too if it makes a customer feel better, just build the buydown into the price of the car.

No free lunch!