Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Here in the twin cities the advertising adjusted invoice price for an LX-P with A/T is $20919.00 -- $200.00 over the advertised invoice here at edmunds.com. All five (soon to be six) metro dealers co-op advertising which pays for the Saturday and Sunday ad's, as well as various other advertising ventures. This $200.00 is a legitimate charged added to the invoices at the factory, not at the dealer level.

I work for the #2 delaer here in town (volume wise), Richfield Bloomington Honda, as the internet manager. The rules on this form prevent me from sharing any thing about me beyond that. With that said, I'm happy to price one out for you:

$22795.00 MSRP
    RB Honda INTERNET (only) discount
    $20619.00 e-Price
    $335.75 MN plate and transfer fee's
    $1340.24 MN sales tax (6.5%)
    $50.00 dealer documentaion fee
    =$22344.99 OTD

Good luck. Hope the info helps, if you need any further assistance you can email me here.
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Posts: 702
    Someone else got $26,900 OTD in Atlanta... you got a GOOD deal!
  • hotsunhotsun Posts: 4
    hello qqca, could you tell me which dealer you bought this Accord EX from. It is a good deal, and I want to an Accord EX too. Thanks, hotsun
  • Which dealers in ATL where offering best prices?
  • Hello,

Thank you very much for all your help by posting real world prices and experiences.
    My dealer has quoted me 24600+TTL.
    I am demanding around 24100+TTL and financing around 6.25% APR. My credit score is 732 but one of the dealers showed my credit score as 686 on his screen (was surprised to see it) from the same credit bureau. My bank if ready to finance around 6.5%.

Is this descent price I am asking for or can I go still lower for my credit score for EX-L?

DP
  • gdog08gdog08 Posts: 2
    Carland in Roswell was the best to work with. I also liked the internet manager at Curry but he did not have what I wanted in stock. Ed voyles did not have what I wanted either. Stay far far away from Gwinett Place, they were playing all kinds of games with me.

This is my second honda bought from Carland, and would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a Honda.

I was very firm with what I was going to pay, so in the end it worked out for both of us.

Good Luck.
  • is this a good offer:

price w/ $220 trade in - $19445.00
    tax (8.625%) - $1667.13
    DMV & dealer fees - $187.5
    Total - $21309,63
  • rkh29rkh29 Posts: 9
    I have looked at the last month' postings here and most of the decent prices are far from me. The one good price I saw was from Vancouver, WA but a follow-up post stated just got MSRP from that dealer. South Sound Honda in Tacoma had told me they could only go a few hundred under MSRP and got these now expired quotes from Honda of Seattle.
    2008 Accord EX-L automatic sedan-$25,362.98

2008 Accord EX-V6 automatic sedan-$25,483.34

2008 Accord EX-LV6 automatic sedan-$27,250.97

I am looking for beige with ivory interior.
    Does anyone know if factory orders might be easier to get a good price on rather than dealer stock or dealer trade??
  • parvizparviz Posts: 484
    Of course markets are different but from my experience in CA, your number is reasonable. Your credit score will not have an effect on the selling car price, only on the financing. With a 686 credit score, you should be able to get a 6 or 6.1% interest rate. That is what the CA area credit unions are offering these days.
    The best price you can get from any dealer would be on the existing inventory sitting in their lot.
    Based on the quotes you are getting and depending on how close you live to CA, it might be your worth while to buy it from a CA dealer, closest to you.
    I meant without nav. oops
  • mamu1mamu1 Posts: 2
    I paid 23,300 +TTL+DOC FEES at Westside Honda Knoxville for 2008 4cyl EX-L about 2 weeks ago, and other dealers in knoxville, morristown and maryville were not able to match it, [discussions on this forum shows that people have paiid even 200-300$ lessthan this in California and NJ, or getting 5yr free service]
    I am really loving my choice of car, it's mettalic gray with black leather. :)
    Then more reason to shop elsewhere!
  • brockpbrockp Posts: 11
    I was the one who got the EX-L Navi in Vancouver for invoice, however, I got the 4cyl. They weren't as willing to negotiate on V-6, according to their sales manager, but I was set on 4 cyl.

Bellevue Honda was willing to do $750 over invoice over the phone, but wanted me to come in to get lower, Dick Hannah in Vancouver was much more willing to negotiate over the phone, so I went with them. Best of luck.

BTW: Tacoma wanted $1800 over invoice as their best price, I just had to laugh.
    Got these quotes from Dick Hannah:
    Honda Accord EX-L V-6

MSRP: $28,060.00
    Invoice: $25,415.97
    Our VIP Price*: $28,060.00
    *Includes our Customer For Life package
    and 100,000 Mile Warranty!
    and
    Honda Accord EX V-6

MSRP: $25,960.00
    Invoice: $23,518.34
    Our VIP Price*: $25,960.00 + $1,645.00 after market leather = $27,605
    *Includes our Customer For Life package
    and 100,000 Mile Warranty!

I am not in a hurry and can wait for right price.
  • brockpbrockp Posts: 11
    Ouch..yea, not very good there. I sent internet quotes to almost all dealers in western washington, plus wenatchee and yakima. Enjoy your search. We bought our Pilot from Renton Honda in July, but they didn't respond to my quote request on the Accord.
  • phantomvphantomv Posts: 101
    Black interior
    $26,050 + tax
    Lia Honda, Albany, NY

Mike Patton Honda - in Georiga $25,950
  • phantomvphantomv Posts: 101
    Mike Patton Honda Southwest of Atlanta goes $25,950 - check 'em out on ebay
    "Mike Patton Honda Southwest of Atlanta goes $25,950 - check 'em out on ebay"

This is a very good OTD price.... and I thought $26,700 OTD was a low price in RI.
  • bvdj84bvdj84 Posts: 1,721
    Now, keep in mind that Mike Patton, is a NON COMMISSION DEALERSHIP.
    Not your normal dealership
    What kind of TTL are we talking about here? I don't think he said that was OTD and I do believe we are at least a couple of years away from getting an 08 V6 EXL for $25950 OTD. Speaking for CA with about 8% in taxes, of course.
  • misermiser Posts: 1
    Purchased 2 weeks ago from Duncan Honda in Christiansburg. $26,000 + tax. Best deal I could find anywhere. Thanks everyone for posting, it helped.
  • With Tax rate of 7%, My Brother got a written quote of just over $22000 OTD Price for 2008 Honda Accord LX-P 4-Dr Sedan Auto from CarLand Honda in Roswell. It was the lowest quote given. My Brother's target OTD Price is $21,500.

What would be a reasonable OTD Price for Honda Accord LX-P 4-Door Sedan in Atlanta Area?
  • Yes, 19031 was inclusive of the dest charge. 20,800 was my OTD price, inclusive of everything.
  • That's an excellent deal. I'm in No. Ca, too. What dealer did you purchase from?
  • qqcaqqca Posts: 2
    It is Larry Hopkins Honda at Sunnyvale, North California.
  • Hi, Anyone purchased a 2008 LX 4 cyl Auto recently in Brevard County FL? Specially from Southeastern Honda in Palm Bay. Any advice on the price is appreicated.
    :)
  • rossm1rossm1 Posts: 13
    Hi
    I would like to email dealers in Massachusetts about lease quote
    but having trouble to find email addresses
    Anybody can help
    Thanks

Ross
  • I have received a few quotes the lowest being $24,062+ TTL Does everybody usually discuss OTD price over email or deal this at the dealership. Does this look like a good price? This is in the Philadelphia area. Thanks for your help. I will post results after I purchase.
    "Hi
    I would like to email dealers in Massachusetts about lease quote
    but having trouble to find email addresses
    Anybody can help
    Thanks"

http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/dealer-locator/