Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• rametramet Posts: 10
    zdad,
    Thanks for the info!
    Can you break your deal out in more details? Price on the car and other fees?
    How you like your new ride?
    Seems like the dealers close by are not as agreesive as Apple Honda at York from yaupon2's deal.

Anyone got below invoice in the Philly area? I am still waiting for Sussman and Conicelli to get back to me.
  • pk5pk5 Posts: 1
    bought a 4 cylinder 08 accord coupe automatic transmission today here in chicago. looked through a lot of this forum, and it def helps. didn't have my first choice in color (polished metal metallic), but i guess there aren't too many that color in the ex 4 cylinder unless i wanted leather...which i don't really need.

$22,047 price
    $150 doc fee
    $143 new plates
    $1787.20 suburban cook county tax
    OTD price $24127.20

i think i did ok......did i?
  • nonxnonx Posts: 2
    Hello

Any one here in the state of Indiana (Indianapolis area) know a good OTD price for an 08 Accord EX-L A/T w/out Navi. Accessories include Engine system starter, Fog lights and deck spoiler. Is 25K OTD acheivable?

Chicago and Cincinnati areas you can also respond.

Also please include financing details.

Thanks
  • gleen6191gleen6191 Posts: 80
    excellent deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I agree with others who mentioned Apple Honda in York, PA as having good internet pricing. Whatever the current manufacturer to dealer incentive may be, it expires April 30th.

I was quoted a price of $19,340 plus tax and tags for a 2008 Accord LX 4 door sedan with automatic transmission. That is $2,455.00 below retail. They even offered to deliver the car to me, as I am about a 3 hour drive from York.

If anyone knows of a better price in this part of the country, please post! Thanks.
  • zdadzdad Posts: 12
    Let's see if I can do this without the sales sheet in front of me....

EX-L I4 A/T (no Nav) in San Marino Red with Ivory Leather interior
    Sale Price = $24,056 (incl Destination)
    Tax (6%) = $1,449
    Tags Title & Doc Fees = 164

OTD Price = $25,663

Dealer threw in the wheel lock and mats.

Drivien is for 4 days now. Aout $150 commuting miles. Have loved every second of it. The LEather seats are awesome. Loved the heated seats this morning ( a little chilly in Philly this AM). Engine performs seamlessly, even up and down hillls. THere are a couple of hair pin turns on the way to work in the morning and I drove them aggressively this morning. The car stuck to the road. No tire squeal at all. Firmly in control. The noise cancellation actually works. Sport supenson a little stiff than my 7 year old Impala, but I expeced that. The looks and head turns are fun to watch. People notice this car. I thought the buttons on the console would be too much, but they are quite intuitive, and easy to use.

No complaints so far.
  • pcjamespcjames Posts: 13
    Something is up with the "secret incentive". I was quote 20,334 for a LX-P auto sedan, about $2461 under MSRP........

I think something is going on........
    Thanks the the feedback! I will keep an eye out for an Hot San Marino Accord Coupe. I work close by your Dealer.
  • Is this a good OTD price 23075.00
  • kepkep Posts: 4
    Hi 08carfinding, I'm sorry for the delay. You should contact South Bay and talk to their internet guy to get on their mailing list. I was in contact with their internet sales manager. Unfortunately that sale ended on 4/15 but I'm sure more will come.
  • flbuyerflbuyer Posts: 11
    Anyone know what kind of deals available on this car...how much under MSRP are people paying?

Thanks for any info..
  • fxguyfxguy Posts: 132
    That price seems high for an EX-L 4 cylinder. I have seen quotes $1200 below that.
    Where and how?
    Those are prices we are getting around the Philly area. I am working with Conicelli to match yaupon2's price of 500 under invoice. Hoping to close the deal by this week.
  • $299 dealer doc fee? I thought NJ law only allowed dealers to charge a maximum of $199 doc fee?
  • $26,553 base has been quoted by email by Route 22 Honda. They have also given a rough OTD of $30,000.

As per Edmunds invoice for this car is $27,404. I saw a message on this forum saying that there is a dealer incentive of $2,500 until end of April, 2008. Is that true? That would explain why this dealer is willing to sell $851 below invoice. Or is there a catch?

Does anyone know of a better deal in NJ?

Thanks
  • alta54alta54 Posts: 2
    I just bought a 08 EXL V-6.

Got the car for $25,900
    Dealer fees of $195

Total out of pocket: $26,095

Should I feel good about this deal??
  • alta54... what dealership and region did you buy your new Accord from?

It would seem the east coast has the great deals.
  • I saw a message on this forum saying that there is a dealer incentive of $2,500 until end of April, 2008. Is that true?

Take it from me - it's not true. On 4cyl Accrods dealer can earn upto $400.00 per car based on a tier system. Hit 110% of your goal set by Honda for your dealership, earn $400.00 "advertising" bonus money on that car.

This bonus does not appy to V6's, so if your buying a V6 under invoice, the dealer is going into the hold-back to sell you a car. So if you can get them to do that, take advantage of it :)
  • dadogdadog Posts: 3
    I have been offered a price of $25,500 plus TTL for a 2008 Accord EX-L V6 w/o Nav from a dealer. Is this a good deal?
  • mplshondadir.. are you really a dealer in Minneapolis? If so, what are you letting a 2008 exl auto 4cyl go for? What are you letting exl v6's go for? I would love to buy either at one of these at these crazy prices I have been reading about. If you don't want to post, send me an email using my twotonetommy AT carspace.com.

Thansk
  • leosikleosik Posts: 11
    Just got quoted in Providence area for 2008 EXL auto 4cyl. here are the numbers.
    The sticker price: $26,495 ($25,860 base price plus $635 destination)
    The dealer invoice: $24,063 ($23,428 base invoice plus $635 destination)
    Less dealer hold back: $776
    Dealer cost: $23,287
    Honda Online price: $23,787
    Honda to dealer incentive: $300 expires April 30th
    Honda Online price with incentive: $23,487.
    Will check it out tomorrow.
  • thanks leosik

Now if I kind find that kind of price in the central region, that would be great. Thats one heck of a price.
  • jaxs1jaxs1 Posts: 2,697
    $300 isn't much of an incentive on a car with a $26K sticker, but at least it's a start and it's only spring. Closer to the year end clearance it should get much better.
  • Our invoice (adjusted after co-op advertising) is $26251.00. My boss wont let me sell them for less then $26000.00. Most dealers are pretty close to the same. The Accord market seems kinda stale here.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL. DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING TO BUY AS I WILL NOT RESPOND. I AM SIMPLY SHARING A PRICE.

Our hosts here are very serious about enforcing some rules and I really dont want to be flagged again.
  • fxguyfxguy Posts: 132
    A south Atlanta dealer quoted me $22,900 for an 08 EX-L 4 cylinder.
  • Thank you mplshondadlr for your response. You discussed the price on a V6 EXL, how about the 4cyl with and without Nav. The reality is that I have been targetting the 4cyl exl with auto but based on some of the prices I have been seeing, I would consider a V6.

Can you see yourself coming anywhere close to "leosik" price for a 4 cyl with nav (Honda Online price: $23,787 - see post #20135)? If not, what are you letting the non-nav go for?

Thanks and yes I realize this is not a quote but rather an idea of what cars are going for in your market. Much appreciated.
  • Again - this is not an offer to sell or buy! Dont flag me, just offering information!

We have been offering the EXL 4cyl non-navi for pretty close leosik price quoted. We're are slightly higher thanks to the co-op but in this area they're selling for $23863.00.

If you email all six metro Minneapolis/St. Paul dealers you'll find that price or close to it.
  • Thank you mplshondadlr

As a person who understands the industry, and me as a buyer, is there a better time to buy during the year? Is July better to buy then now? I know the end of December is always a good time to pick up a vehicle but when does Honda usually discount there existing model year to make room for the upcoming year?

thanks
    Twotone
  • gleen6191gleen6191 Posts: 80
    this cannot be for a v6 with navi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • do you aware there is following incentive going on? As your listed price is without any incentive.
    "Honda to dealer incentive: $300 expires April 30th"