Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• synergy3synergy3 Posts: 16
    I'm wondering the same and have seen a few people get it in the 23k-23.5k range, we paid 24,495 (confirmed purchase)
    we got ours at about the same 26,100, doc fee was 55

fyi and just in case, rear deck spoiler is standard on the v6 (the after market one is the one that is not flush and is raised off the trunk)
  • personatechpersonatech Posts: 101
    fyi and just in case, rear deck spoiler is standard on the v6 (the after market one is the one that is not flush and is raised off the trunk)

That may be the case for the Coupe, but not the Sedan.
  • newgsnewgs Posts: 29
    Excellent deal as it includes Dest as well. Can you name the dealerships and locations to see what is closest to San Diego?

Thanks...

**** Edmunds says "You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information".
  • 26,100. Was that the sale price or OTD price inc TTL?

-Thanks,
  • socalhondasocalhonda Posts: 24
    All I can tell you is they are really competitive here in Los Angeles. I had this same offer at several other dealerships. I didn't even have to haggle, I just went in and they said no problem. Of course all my work was already done over the internet. It was $23,000 plus tax (8.25%) $55 doc fee and license. And 2.9% financing. I think because of the mortgage housing crisis out here in Los Angeles, they are really trying to sell cars.
  • socalhondasocalhonda Posts: 24
    The three dealerships offering this deal were Hardin Honda in Anaheim, Sierra Honda in Monrovia and Honda of Hollywood. Try using their internet service, thats what I did.

Good Luck!
  • I got my LX-P automatic at Hardin Honda for 21,400 OTD. This was $1100 below invoice. Hardin will guarantee to beat any price quote by $100. It was no hassle for me. So getting an Accord for way below invoice is not unheard of.
  • bluewonderbluewonder Posts: 19
    08 Accord Ex sedan with auto transmission and cloth seats is 21929.00 plus 3% tax 398 doc fee and 74 tags. The out the door price is 23058.87.
  • accord08accord08 Posts: 2
    Any ideas what I should be looking at on this as far as pricing
    the MSRP is 34,100 Located in Louisville, Kentucky

Thanks, Adam

VEHICLE INFORMATION:

Year/Make: 2008 Honda
    Model/Trim/Transmission: Accord Sedan EX-L Automatic Transmission with Navigation System
    Exterior Color: Royal Blue Pearl
    Interior Color: Gray Leather

Accessories:

Remote Engine Start Attach
    Wing Spoiler
    Wood Trim
    Wood Steering Wheel Trim For Navigation Models
    Cargo Hook
    Trunk Tray
    Splash Guards
    All-season Floor Mats
    Body Side Molding
    Rear Bumper Applique
    Wheel Locks
    Fog Lights
    Fog Light Switch (auto)
    Remote Engine Starter System
    ahhh thats right only on coupes, sedan adds a nice touch :)
    26,100 sales price of vehicle (before TTL, no dealer added option costs and a doc fee of $55)...OTD was DMV fees and CA sales tax - 28,371
  • thegraduatethegraduate Posts: 9,731
    I'd say lose the accessories. Pretty much all of them. No Accord should cost more than $30k, not even the V6 with Navigation. $34k for a 4-cylinder Accord is insane; its Infiniti G35 money.
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Posts: 702
    We are in a day now where a V6 auto coupe with Navi no trade can be had for $29,250 OTD ..... so $34,000 for ANY accord is stupid money.
  • bluewonderbluewonder Posts: 19
    please excuse the mispelling ...the title should read 4cyl EX...is this a good deal...I was sleepy when I typed it and just looked at it again this morning and noticed
  • Ok tell me what you think. I think i did great pre finance office and maybe not on my A game in finance office. Background: I had a chapter 7, 9 months ago. So bad credit right. (this is after having tier 1 credit before the bankruptcy) So i go to dealer #1 because i like the coup I believe sit down no research get caught up in the moment leave a deposit so i can have them search for a car that right off the bat is 300 over invoice. A blue coupe with grey leather they say well find it for you. Well see if we can get you fianaced due to your bad credit setting me up allready. So I say to myself that was dumb no research and you put a deposit down. So i log on to edmunds like i always have done before buying a car and WHAT........The Coupe doesn't come in grey leather. they're search for a car that doesn't exist. So i go to Dealer 2 and I work my magic get him to 23700 463 under invoice,but walk because they dont offer me more for the trade Go home Read more on here and decide to get prefiananced and get 6.4% good more ammo also read a letter on this board that a guy emailed to all different dealers (PS Thank you to the author of that letter) and send it out to 6 dealers and get 23000 as lowest. But all within 200 of that. The fees are where they were getting you i saw doc fees for 350, 199, 185. so i start with negotiating OTD price and get my low at 25750. Get dealer #2 to drop it 100 more to 25650. which ment 22900 before all the fees (7% tax in NJ) Heres the delima. Fianance guy say if you take lojack the bumper to bumber that i wanted 8 yrs 100,000 (getting rid of a jetta that cost me at least $8000 in repairs since 2001)and Gap I'll lower your intrest to 3% and all change your payment. that would have 498 a month (no Money down) to 517 a month. 5 YR = only 980 extra over the course of the loan. How did i DO. PS dealer one is stalling on putting the deposit back on my credit card 2 trips there so far. ONE IN MY NEW CAR>

thanks Murph
  • hedonisushedonisus Posts: 2
    Hi All,

I am new to honda. I have got a deal for accord coupe EX OTD price 23950. This includes 7% tax (jersey) and destination charge + doc fee + registration.

Is this a good deal? Please advice.
    :confuse:
  • go_mdx1go_mdx1 Posts: 135
    Hi All,

Two months ago when I first started looking at the Accord Coupes, the dealer told me he could "deal" more on the V4 models. I went back on Saturday and see more V6 coupes in stock than V4 - makes me think the discount pendulum has now swung to greater discounts to be had on V6 models due to the ever rising prise of gas.

Any of you pricing a Honda Accord coupe noticed better deals are now to be had on the V6 models, and not on the V4 models???
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,930
    Your post was a bit hard (for me) to understand.

With a fresh banko, I'm very surprised that you could get financed at ANY rate.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,930
    No such thing as a "V-4".

The 4 cyl models are more common and easier to get.

V-6's with NAVI are near impossible to get.
  • tbm4530tbm4530 Posts: 7
    What dealership in New Jersey did you get this deal for 23950? Did you get an automatic trans or manual?
  • accord08accord08 Posts: 2
    Got this back as quote from Sam Swope, what should I be at on this?:

Per your request the 2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L with Navigation is $30,850.00 +Tax, license, and fees. This includes all requested options.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    You don't say what your requested options were, but the price you received ignoring the options is less then $100 below sticker, which in the car buying climate is a horrible deal. almost $31,000 for an Accord is shameful, you can get a 08 TL for less then that right now.
  • mpatel739mpatel739 Posts: 3
    I bought honda accordEX-L,4cyl.,4dr, automatic transmission from anderson honda for $25232 out the door.Bobby cladwater was the sales lady and very courteous. I paid cash and took less than 1 hour to finish the transaction. This was the lowest I could get from all the bay area dealers. Took me 5 weeks to find the right dealership.
  • budhbudh Posts: 109
    How much out of that $25,232 were the "unavoidable costs"? (That is, sales tax, title/registration fee, etc that varies by state.)

Bud H
  • newgsnewgs Posts: 29
    SOCAL,

Again, you did really great. Thanks for the tip... Will let all know soon..
  • astro13astro13 Posts: 26
    I was looking for the same car recently. I figured it this way - invoice is $25,416 + destination $635. Total cost before TTL = $26,051. TTL will very based on where you live. But I am looking to try to get at least $500 under invoice if I can. I just started looking, but I am hoping to make a decision by 7/7 which is when the 2.9% financing ends. I also was trying to get the pro package (wheel locks, trunk liner and splash guards) thrown in. I was interested in the rear lip or wing spoiler as well, but haven't seen many pics with either of them on the car to make up my mind. I did receive a quote of $600.00 for the rear wing installed by one dealer. For that price it will have to really improve the cars appearance for me to add it.
  • don125don125 Posts: 3
    What is the good OTD price for 2008 Honda Accord 4 cyls, automatic in Dallas areas? Thanks
  • thegraduatethegraduate Posts: 9,731
    If we don't know how much taxes are in Texas, it'll be tough to say. I for one, do not know.
  • That sounds like a great deal. What did you pay, about $23k + TTL?