Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• You can get a 2009 EXL for $24,569 OTD
  • I just purchased a 2008 Accord V6 EX (non leather) for $24,800 OTD, which included one oil change and what they called the protection package (wheel locks and rubber strips for the doors). Do not deal with Dublin Honda as I received a quote from them for $23,300 which included destination fee and room for negotiation. However when I got there they wanted to add the destination fee and were not willing to negotiate because the fleet manager said he had just sold one did not care if this one sold or not. When I called later in the day, they still had 2, which was what they had beginning of the week.
  • Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is OTD?
  • You're not ignorant! :)

OTD around here stands for the "Out The Door" price, meaning everything included, what'd you pay for the car (Tax, Document Fees, Accessories, etc).
  • re: 09 EXL for 24,569 OTD V6 or 4 Cyl ? Assume 4
  • I am still holding out for a better price on an EX-L Auto 08 4-cyl. Best price so far is
    $22,000 + Dest + TTL. Is this a good deal? Any one getting better price quotes, especially in the DC Area?
  • Thanks for the reply,
    This coming weekend will go to some other dealer and if nothing better then finalize the deal this saturday. I'll update you guys for sure.

Thanks.
  • Sounds like a great deal. Lowest price i seen. Is this w/ special financing ? Do u mind telling us which dealership in or near DC ?
  • I had same confusion when I bought mine in Dec 2007. But Finally I went with EX because:
    1) More power 190 Vs 177
    2) 6 cd changer
    3) Sunroof
    4) Better Interior cloth
    5) 17" Alloy
    6) Leather cup holder cover (not important).
    7) Diff in $ is only 1400(in your case)

I bought my 2008 Honda Accord EX in Dec for 22000+ TTL. OTD 23700 in MN
    Hope this helps.
    :)
  • Is $20,350 + tax, licence, documentation fee a good price for 2009 automatic Honda Accord LX in the San Francisco area? Please, let me know.

Thanks
  • I got a quote OTD $24,500 from a dealer for a 2009 Automatic Accord EX Coupe in Indianapolis. Is this a good price?
  • Where did you find that price $24,569 for a 2009 Accord EX-L ? Is that with TTL and everything? Wish I could find that in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area.
  • Just picked up my 2009 Accord Sedan EX-L 4-cylinder Manual with Navigation yesterday. Included wheel locks and a pin stripe. Paid $24,949 + tax,tags.
  • just bought a 08 accord EX-L auto sedan in mystic green for 23400 (including destination) + tax + tags for a total of 25014 (otd) at lehigh valley honda in allentown, pa. this is with the 1.9% financing over 36 months. good deal?
  • Best price we can so far has been 23927 OTD (including options). Is this a take it or leave it deal? We would like to make a decision by the end of this week. Thanks
  • Has anyone received any recent quotes for a new 2008/2009 Honda Accord EX-L 4CYL Sedan in the Boston area?
  • Hey guys,

I'm a newbie around here. I'm closing in on a 2009 LX-S and I wanted to get some feedback on the riding and feel of the car. I'm trying to make a sound decision here and your input will be greatly appreciated. I might close the deal before this weekend if I get the right deal.
  • I've got a deal for LX-P $21,200 inc. destination fee only. I am feeling that I will be paying to much for that compared to other people here got.

The invoice price is $21,126. How much should I go lower than that? Can I go lower than the invoice price?
  • need help guys, buying a car for my wife, and i need a basic model with automatic trans. I am in NJ, what is the best OTD price for LX or EX automatic I should pay? and what dealership you got teh quote from?. Thank in advance.
  • Can anyone give the 09 Accord LX-P OTD they paid, please? :(

We got $22,558 OTD, but feel that it's too high compared to what you guys paid for EX-L.

Also, how long the license plate/registration fees last? The rep. told me it would end in May which is my Birthday. Is that true?

Thanks a lot! :blush:
  • Hi all accord owners,
    I am trying to become 2008 accord owner!!

We got a deal 2008 Accord LX-P for 21000
    And 2008 Accord EX for 22500.

I am leaning more towards EX, but just realized that, EX has 101 cu ft of passenger volume and LX-P has 106 cu ft.
    Can anyone give thier opinion? Does 5 cu ft of passenger volume ( i think it is realized as extra head room) matter?

Thanks, Mike.
  • we got an OTD for 2009 accord LX-P for $21,700. So try negotiating.
  • In NJ Planet Honda Route 22 got a quote for 2009 Lx Automatic.

OTD or out the door price we got was 21,600. The best Quote i have gotten since visiting 2 honda dealers. I am going again this saturday to other dealers, see if we can get a better deal.

Just stay away from Route22Honda dealers, they are seriously rude and con artist.

If you find any other good deal, please do post since i am looking for one as well.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,120
    It only matters if you fit under the sunroof, or not...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• can anyone let me know is it good to go with 2008 honda accord EX[ 4cyl,automatic transmission] OR 2008LXP[4cyl,automatic transmission]

also i would like to know has anyone put aftermarket leather which is katzkin leather on LXP[i am getting a deal for LXP where dealer is providing aftermarket leather]

plz provide your suggestion is it good to go with LXP+aftermarket leather or EX

actually in the out of the door price i am landing up in paying only 500dollars more for EX

plz let me know which one would be a good buy

i live in raleigh,northcarolina

cctopshop[its in fayetteville,NC] provides katzkin leather and whoever got done through them had no complaints and the dealer is getting leather done for LXP thru these people

have anyone of you heard of cctopshop and let me know if anyone of you ever had leather upholstry thru them and plz share your experience
  • I had been choosing between these two trim levels, but end up choosing LX-P as I don't need the moonroof, and a bit more horsepower. Also, I am a tall person and have no idea if I can fit in the Accord with the moonroof.

That's my personal opinion.

My friends and I will buy the LXP next week and now we are shopping for the price $21,000 OTD, but no dealers have responded yet.
  • Is it better to buy 2008 LXP for 21K with 1.9% APR for 36 months or 2009 LXP for 21K with out 1.9 APR.
    I am choosing 2008, since there are not much differences in 2009
  • In the Houston market looking to buy an 08 or 09 EX-L V6 Sedan with Navi & Deck lid spoiler.

My question is how much should I start bidding at especially if I want to go with the last of the 08 inventory? (please post prices w/o destination) thanks everyone!!!

I plan to put 6K down as well.
  • Thank you. i will defently let you know.
  • I got better deal from a dealership 35 minutes away from home while 20-min-away dealership offers me about $300 higher than the former one, but they have lifetime FREE oil changes.

Is the lifetime free oil change worth for that $300 difference?

Should I care about the 15 mins difference?

After buying a car from one dealership, can we have services from other dealers? Will we get charged differently from their own customers?

I don't know anything about dealerships and after-sales services for Honda in the US because it's going to be my first Honda.

Thank you all.