Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• flueflue Posts: 4
    I got this OTD price last Saturday. Is it a good price in Houston?
  • is that a sedan with at??? what is the base price before TTL?
  • inet123inet123 Posts: 11
    Hello, would you please reply to the email as it would be of great help... please also send me your name in the email sothat I can refer.

Again, Thanks in advance.
  • paws2paws2 Posts: 5
    I purchased a new 2009 Honda Accord LX prev for $18,600. I live in NY. Is this a fair price? This includes destination charges. OTD about $20,300. Did not bargain much.
  • inet123inet123 Posts: 11
    Tried to make the same deal at Willis Honda, NJ today and at the end, they said that I would have to finance it only through the bank they would select and for much higher interest rate... after all the time spent, the same old dealer trick!!!
  • player98player98 Posts: 54
    Sadly this is the case in many instances. I have not seen many of the people that are getting those amazing deals say what their APR was if they financed. maybe most got a great sell price but the dealers is making up for it in financing. just to see what kinds of APRs are you guys getting well those that financed already within the last month or so.

It is not worth paying less than most people if you are going to pay a much higher interest rate. someone had said before that dealers dont make money on new cars sales well trust me its a business and as far as i know the point of a business is to make money. if not directly from sell price from financing as the lender gives them a pretty good cut.
  • jason50jason50 Posts: 55
    I think people who are getting great deals should also post what their APR on financing was also. Some have gotten great deals for OTD price, but still had to finance with the preferred dealer lender, higher APR, etc.
  • jason50jason50 Posts: 55
    You could've gotten a better price. My friend got $20,100 OTD. He told me the inital quote for his 2009 Accord sedan LX AT was $20,725. Then he asked them to drop. It went down to $20,345. He still felt it was too high. The final offer from dealer was $20,100. He accepted and paid cash for it.
  • aniketaniket Posts: 2
    I am getting a Honda Accord 2009 LX-P for 19,899 + TT&L
    I just wanted to know if this is a good deal or not, I haven't signed any paperwork or anything yet i just settled on a price today and am going to get all of the paperwork and etc. done within the next few days.
    oh and i can add a spoiler to the accord for 200-250 dollars more if i want to........ I haven't decided if i want it or not yet.

Oh and i am financing through my bank at around 4.55% over 60 months
  • johnj56johnj56 Posts: 13
    V6 or V4? Be nice to include it in reply's.
  • johnj56johnj56 Posts: 13
    My EX V6 was 23,500, so that is some deal
  • aniketaniket Posts: 2
    Its a V4 and if it matters i love in ohio
  • jako1jako1 Posts: 22
    I bought a 2009 Accord LX-P in March 2009. Here are the details. It was 4 Cyl sedan and it came with Mud Guards, Wheel Lip Mouldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Locks.

Base Price......................$ 19,759.15
    Dealer Document Fee......$ 50.00
    Sales Tax @ 9.3%..........$ 1,837.60
    License Fee....................$ 144.25
    Govt Cert. of Title Fees....$ 9.00
    Out the Door.............$21,800.00

Used a Credit union to finance @ 2.99%. I negotiated the Out the Door price. The dealer adjusted all other figures. I bought in Washington State.
  • In Pgh area, I just got an offer for Accord LX $19058 with MSRP $22,415. Fess are $180 including title plus taxes. Should I bite on the offer, or wait for better offer.
  • Can you tell me the name of the salesperson at Livermore and Dublin Honda that you worked with? I am also looking for a 2009 EX-L model and live in the east bay.
  • there's no such thing as V4. I4 has inline 4 cylinders.
  • paws2paws2 Posts: 5
    I bought my Honda LX 2009 in Middletown, NY for $18,600 plus TTL. Try there. It's not too far from you. Friendly is in your area and may be willing to lower their price.
  • roy2001roy2001 Posts: 61
    $23500 + $710 = $24200 for EX-L V6. I would jump on that immediately. My quote is $1500 higher than that.
  • Hello jassw1078,
    I also live in Bay area and looking for EX-L Coupe :shades: . If we buy together we can get good deal. What say?
    Email me if you are interested.
    Also I was thinking to wait for Accord 2010. :blush:
    Do you have any idea when the new 2010 model is coming?

Thanks.
  • Thru AAA I just got a quote on an Accord LX from dealership in Fredericksburg, Va., which is 188 miles away.
    Price $17,765 + Process Fee $399= $18,164 Plus Sales tax and license.

Those with AAA, check out their car buying on the website. It is great because it gives you guarantee pricing from dealers in your area and ones at a reasonable distance also.
  • flueflue Posts: 4
    Is your friend in Houston? Which dealer did your friend buy vehicle from?
  • 3bypass3bypass Posts: 8
    What was msrp ? what 's discount of break down would you please explain

Thanks.
  • dhhinc1dhhinc1 Posts: 3
    Just curious, what dealer? I'm in the market in atlanta.. What was the price of the car (including dealer fees and options) before taxes and trade-in.
    Thanks.
  • tructruc Posts: 4
    Hi,

I was just offered an Accord EX-L V6 for 25178 before TTL as an initial inquiry in the DFW area. I was thinking about counter-offering it with $24500. Is this reasonable?

Thanks,
  • 3bypass3bypass Posts: 8
    Did you paid sales tax included in $ 20600 - or plus

Thanks
  • arun77arun77 Posts: 4
    I didnt post the name of the dealership as I was pretty sure it was not a realistic price... when I checked again today, I am getting rates between 23100 and 23500 including destination, seems more inline with what people here are paying.

FYI, one dealership here offered me (verbally) an EX-V6 for 21,444, including destination!!!! I pretty much knew that must be some kind of bait and switch and so when I went in, I found, to no big surprise, that the internet manager had made an error and the EX-V6 was actually $2500 over that (making it $24000). I walked out; I dont think they really wanted my business.

Any feedback on the car? I am buying it tomorrow.
  • 22332233 Posts: 64
    Yesterday, I purchased a 09 Accord LX-P, auto, and splash guards for $19,362 plus tax, title, and $250 doc fee in Toledo, Ohio. It was a very simple procedure. No other variables like financing since it was a cash deal.

I took the vehicle to custom auto shop and purchased a leather kit for the interior for $1,050 installed. Other than a sunroof, 13 hp etc, I basically have an EX-L for $20,412.00.

I looked at my invoice for a 98 Accord EX-L that I purchased in 1997 and saw that I paid $21,500 then which was slightly below invoice then. The new Accord has so many more features like stability control and 8 airbags than the 98 Accord. Only missing a sunroof which I never use. A non sunroof Accord gives you 2.4 inches of extra headroom which is substantial.

An excellent site which has been mentioned here is realcartips.com. This site is down today but it lists numerous prices paid in the US. Generally, a 09 Accord should be reduced at least 16.5 - 17.5% off sticker. My deal was about 17.3% off sticker.
  • dgrebdgreb Posts: 51
    Purchased mine in Roswell,GA. I went in to buy a used 3yo, but the difference wasn't that much. I thought this wasn't a bad deal considering it was after the 1st week of clunkers. Also it was so late, the finance guy didn't have time to try to sell me anything!

The car has grown on me and I really like the design.

19192.51 Car
    599 Doc Fee
    1187.49 Tax (6%)
    tilte $21

I hope that helps.
  • I called one Honda showroom and asked about new Accord 2010 model :shades: release date and he said its 14 Sept 09 ;) Now I can wait for a month and I'll get new model.

Anyone know if I'll get $1500 discount on '10 Accord model as well??
  • How does $27,065 sound for 2009 Accord EX-L V6 automatic sound from $29,665 sticker?