Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• What I like most is that the car is mistaken for a $45K+ sports sedan. The value of the car Honda offers is unsurpassed in the marketplace. This is my fourth Accord, four generations of the car, and by far the best -- the best ride, handling, fit and finish. Countours of the seats and the way the car holds you as you drive. I'd liken it to this. In my 2000 Accord, you sat in the car, with this, the car almost "holds" you in the seat. Power is like my neighbor's Lexus GS350; this car has punch. VCM is not noticeable other than an indicator light on the dash. That they have overengineered so much into this car for this price is what continues to amaze me going into our second week of ownership.
  • I finally made the deal on a 2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4-cylinder Automatic sedan.
    Its from a dealership in Hollywood, FL. 22,400 OTD. Here is the breakdown:

Selling price: 20283.17
    Dealer service fee: 599.95
    Florida battery/tire fee: 6.50
    Sales tax 6%: 1253.38
    County surtax 0.5%: 25.00
    MVWEA: 2.00
    Registration/tag/title: 230.00
    Total 22400.00

I feel like I made a good deal. What do you think?
  • im based in charlotte north carolina n looking to get a 07 accord lx in the range of 17,500-18,000 OTD, please anyone here knew about the dealers within the radius of 3-5 hours drive,post the details here, i am all set to buy the car anytime.
  • jaxs1jaxs1 Posts: 2,697
    Pics from non-US markets.
  • sfukrsfukr Posts: 13
    Hi,
    Isn't this the Australian version of the Camry?
  • Wow, that was an excellent price! Did you get it from Maroone Honda of Hollywood? How did you manage to get that price?
  • everblue,
    Yep I got it from there last night. I requested quotes from dealers all the way from West Palm Beach to Miami. Pretty much everyone is saying around 23000 OTD. One dealer in Ft. Lauderdale agreed for 22500 OTD. Then I asked Maroone if they can beat it. He agreed for 22400 so I went with them.

Personally I found that if you mention that you are ready to buy TODAY if the price is right, the dealers are more aggressive in their quotes.

One thing I noticed is that these dealers do not have very many 2007s (EX-L 4-cyl Auto sedan) in stock, or it seemed like they didn't. So if you have a color preference and in need of a car, this is a good time to buy the 2007 Accords.

For me, luckily, I found the car with my color choice (Graphite Pearl/Gray leather interior) and price.
  • I think I was quoted 19,600 OTD for 2007 SE V6 Auto sedan in Florida. I was looking for an EX-L I4 Auto though.

Personally I would not pay more than 20000. So yes, I think 20000 is a good deal.
  • I got a similar model coupe minus navi in July for about $24K OTD. I'd say if you want a coupe, go for that deal. I don't know that you can or will do better since the 2007 coupes have been in rather limited supply.
  • srizvi1srizvi1 Posts: 232
    Thanks for the feedback myfunkycoupe. Let's see how low I can go. One of the dealers just flat out said bring me your lowest quote and we'll beat it. There seems to be one or two '07 EXL-Nav Accords at pretty much each dealer so I still have inventory on my side for a few more days.

Any suggestions on accessories though? Where I get stuck in price, I'm sure I can squeeze in something. Backup camera? I don't need something like an mp3 CD player when I have the aux in and can just hook up an ipod.
  • crikeycrikey Posts: 1,038
    Thanks for the review. It has now made me think twice about buying a 2007 model. Ugh. :confuse:
  • Hall Stateline Honda is located in Moyock, on route 168
  • Can anyone give me the price experience of Accord 2008 EXL 4 cyclinder AT?
  • If you are looking for automatic, you might be disappointed. An 07 LX auto's invoice is 19.6K and your target price is 16K. That is like $3600 under invoice.
  • I jsut got a discount of $1000 the MSRP of any 08

Can you help me negotiate financing, extra options, and anything else I could get to make it a better deal.

Lake County, IL :)
  • I am in lake county, what city in lake county is your dealer located?
  • I purchased on 07 EX-L V6 and it has a rattle coming from the back. The dealer is working on fixing it and is stumped. Did your dealer figure out what was rattling? If so, I'd appreciate you sharing what it was or at least giving me a name of someone who the service mgr working on my car can call. Thanks!
  • Excellent. This is great price for 2008 Honda Accord EXVL. Would you please email me the details of the dealership please! emailsuresh@gmail.com