Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• oxyrisoxyris Posts: 1
    I'm a Cape Cod shopper looking at 3.5 EX-L. Can you share who is your dealer? Is the car you bought a 4-cyl?
  • fujisfujis Posts: 27
    edited May 2011
    Bought a EX-L and paid $24268 ($23543 + $725 options), plus TTL.

Options are pre-installed and I had to pay for them with big discount, including wing spoiler with pauls light, windows tint, paint and seat protections, pro-pack (whell lock, splash guard, trunk tray).

Wondering if windows tint is done by manufacture or dealler, and should it is already included in base price?
  • Can you please mention the Dealer name and location.

Thanks
  • marty76marty76 Posts: 6
    You had a better deal.
    Thank you.

I was refered by a friend to the dealer. When I got to dealership, I looked for Internet Sales manager, and mentioned that my friend refered me to here, not only I got this great price, but also the dealer gave my friend $100 as a reference award.

The internet sale manager is very nice. I got a free tank of gas. I also trade in my old accord with a good estimate.
    edited June 2011
    4cylinder
    HerbChambers Boston.
    It sucks...
  • flash931flash931 Posts: 5
    Did you pay $23543 + TTTL for V4 or V6?
    It's in Houston, TX. By the way, I got 0.9% APR 5-years financing.
    2.4 I-4. V6 will be about $1500 more.
  • Thanks for the information. You got an outstanding deal, given the current auto industry situation.
  • flash931flash931 Posts: 5
    Thanks njguy63.

I live in NJ too and dealers over here certainly charge more than anywhere else.

I will try to negotiate around $25,500(inclusive dest) plus TTL as PA is way to far from where I live.
  • ceemovieceemovie Posts: 3
    Is below a good deal for 2011 accord se (its been a while since I shopped for cars)
    $ 22,268.00 Purchase price including Destination
    $ 1558.76 Nj Sales Tax
    $ 197.00 Doc. fee
    $ 7.50 Nj Tire tax
    $ 299.00 NJ Motor Vehicle ( Estimated)
    $ 24,330.26 Total out tthe door
    edited June 2011
    Hi
    I just canceled my accessories (Floor Matt, Wheel Lock, Splash Guard, Trunk Tray)
    Turned out they charged me 2x MSRP ($745.90)
    What is necessary item to buy and where do you recommend?
    I found http://www.handa-accessories.com/honda.html.
    I thought these are better to have: FM, TT, and maybe SG
    Thanks,
  • imsatimsat Posts: 7
    Anyone with recent 2011 Honda Accord purchase in Washington DC area.?

Can someone suggest me the price for 2011 Honda accord SE and 2011 Honda Accord EX-L.?

Thanks in advance.
  • java5java5 Posts: 18
    Hi Fujis,
    Could you please share with me the dealers name and the salesperson name and i thought Honda has only 1.9%/60, how did you get 0.9/60
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,029
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Thanks!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

edited June 2011
    Hi java5,

You looks like an IT professional and a Java expert. We are similar. :)

It was McDavid Honda. I asked 0.9/60 and they gave me that.

I feel EX-L's 190 hp is enough and don't need V6.

When you get there, looking for internet sales manager, you better mention my name (Fujie S) and model I bought, and you will save a lot of money. Don't forget ask for free tank of gas and let them send me some referral award! :)

Good luck in car shopping!
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Posts: 702
    Actually you bought that rate.... they would have given you a better rate if you paid more for the car.
    No, 0.9/60 financing has nothing to do with the price I paid, but my credit score is above 800, which may has something to do with it.
    Could you please share your deal details fuje
    I got $24,496.00 quote from a dealer for 2011 Honda accord EX-L.

$24,496.00 + destination ($750) + TTL in Washington DC area.

Is it a good price.? :confuse:
  • alookmanalookman Posts: 141
    edited June 2011
    Exactly! The fine print states that to get manufacturer's low or no interest rate you have to be "Well qualified".

Yes, the dealers often have to subsidize interest finacing to get the consumers to buy a car and often they get incetnives for getting loan processed by fin. institution.

Always, get your own lowest rate loan approved as a benchmark.
  • alookmanalookman Posts: 141
    Try the Criswell and Ourisman dealerships and use AMEX/Zag service. Use their quote to further bargain, especially end of month.

See the old posts of DC/MD area buyers- Seen prices closer 23k+ for EXL 5spd sedan but incentives from Honda to dealers do change every month and Summer is not the ideal time to buy but slow economy is in your favor.
    IF it's a V6, excellent, if it's a I4. could be better.
    Java5, my deal details are:

EX-L I-4 and paid $24,268 ($23,543 + $725 options), plus TTL (fees, state tax).

Options are pre-installed and I had to pay for them with big discount, including:
    1. Wing spoiler with pulse light (a safty feature), $799
    2. Windows tint, $299
    3. Paint and seat protections package, $399
    4.Pro-pack (wheel locks, splash guard, trunk tray), $299
    ---- Those options are taged about $1800, I paid $725.

They also offer life-time car wash at dealership.
    Now i get it, how you got the 0.9/60 months, you paid more for the car and the dealer bought the percentage point from Honda, i would say paid in excess of 725 for dealer installed options which cost the dealer 1/4 the price.Any ways enjoy your new car
  • pxl125pxl125 Posts: 1
    hi! Two months ago, the SE model was 19000 in md. but now it is more than 22000. is it all because of the earthquake? is it going to go back to 19000 if I wait for several weeks? thanks
    Thanks alookman,

I got On the road Quote from Criswell which is: $26900 and, from Ourisman which is: $26700, both are for 2011 Honda Accord EX-L 2.4 L 4 Cylinder.

Do u think its a good price.? :confuse:

Thanks again.
    SE was never 19000, even LXP is 19200 with all the incentives, you must have confused between SE and LX
    edited June 2011
    I do enjoy my new car very much. It's my third new Accord.
    Can you get an EX-L for less than $23,543? What you said about what I paid is just your opnion, you didn't do the math right .... Did you read all my posts here? lol
    By the way, they offer new buyer free life-time car wash.
    0-:)