Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• psp05psp05 Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    Hi,
    Even Anderson offered the same quote total cost of car would be around $28,100
    And offered sport cvt for $25,188 total price including 8.35% sales tax + dmv fees etc.
  • Has anyone else bought in MD in the last week and used Honda Financing? What rate are they offering - still 3.99%? Also, 1 of the dealers I am talking to has Sunday hours - when did that start?
  • Hi psp05,

Thanks for the info.
    I will check with Anderson Honda internet department for a quote on Accord EX-L.
    Hi,
    Please keep me updated. Thanks.
  • I posted in the Honda Lease forum that i got a quote from Honda of Los Angeles (24,469) w/o destination fee. Add in Dest Fee, and you come up with 25, 259. I have no doubt come Dec 30/31, dealers will be willing to drop that number even more. I too am in the market for an EX-L in the Los Angeles area so I'm just waiting until Sunday to make the calls.
  • yangyxyangyx Posts: 20
    Cash purchase, no financing, new plates and tags.

Best offer in NJ:

Autosport Honda: base price 20457 with dest included, 1433 tax, 7.5 tire, 8.3 online processing, Reg: 271, Doc: 299 (unable to remove)

Best offer overall: 21500 OTD, not sure the figures and whether it's a demo car, but making them check right now.

Made a deposit on the first one, not sure whether I should go for the second. Can I take the deposit back? Need help!
  • Got a online quick quote from Anderson for $25788.
  • Hi yangyx where do you get the 21500 otd, which dealer in nj, I am also interested in buy this one in Nj.

The autosport one is about 22500 otd.
    College Park Honda. I cannot transport there so I might have to miss this deal. Long drive.
  • do they give you quote? if there is a quote, you can just let nj dealers math it.
    I know toms river one will beat other's quote.

Thanks
  • mtan1mtan1 Posts: 3
    I am in Arizona and the quotes I have been receiving our high compared to what I am reading on the blog. I think the cheapest quote I have gotten so far is $25K out the door for an LX CVT trim. Has anyone recently bought in Arizona or know something I don't. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You.
    edited December 2012
    Hi,
    Yes I got the same. I spoke with south bay sales person and she said this is the best deal if u are getting it in real(She was not ready to agree that I am telling her true price she said go with it if its real we can not offer you less than this) Waiting for reply from other 2 dealers if they can offer me lower than this today only otherwise tomorrow most probably I will finalize the deal with A either sports or ex L depending on % APR Honda financing will offer.

So total is $28388 for Ex L If you get any better deal than this pls update me.
  • Hi Brian,

Thanks for your posts on this forum. It has definitely helped a lot of people. I am in the market for the 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 and here is the quote that I got:

Dealer Name: Honda of Concord, NC
    Car: 2013 Honda Accord Sedan 4 Door V6 Automatic EX-L
    Offer Price: $27,616 + $896 for NC TTL (3% Tax, $40 for Title & $28 for License Plate) + $499 administration fees = $29011.

Dealer clearly said they cannot be beat by price and asked me to go ahead and show him a lower offer and he'll beat it! :)

Weymouth Honda quoted me $27,739 plus TTL and Doc Fee which brought the final OTD price to $29,837.14.

I personally think its a great deal even though I dont like the $499 administration fees. I am still trying to get rid of it or at least lower it with the dealer.

Any thoughts? Please let me know.
  • I'm looking to buy a 2013 LX or EX, by Monday. I live in Austin, TX and have been calling dealers in Austin, San Antonio, Houston & Dallas - (Round Rock Honda, Honda of San Marcos, Howdy Honda, Gillman Honda, David McDavid)... the cheapest offer I got was $23,500 for LX with basic dealer options...

Looks like $500 Honda Financing is credit is no longer available.

I'm ready to travel in Texas. Where can I get the cheapest LX or EX...

Thank you...
  • Hi,
    Honda doesn't have 0.9% finance support on 2013 accord, it is for 2012 only.
    you can get 2% auto loan from SV tech CU.
    Thanks. Even capitol honda told me that they can not offer at this or below this price. Today my hubby will chk with honda financing what APR they can offer.
    What do you think about this deal price? If it please you, What is ur plan??
  • I got a better quote from Hayward Honda for $25,600+tax and fees.
  • brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 2,739
    Darrin, listen if i read your email correct your deal is $ 761 below invoice after calculating the doc fee's the dealer wont remove. dont go crazy trying to get them removed its a great deal. If you want to play poker with this dealer tell them on dec 29th to lower the sale of the vehicle or remove the doc fee's of 239. and you will buy then... if not tell him thanks If you dont hear back from that dealer that day... make the original deal you had on the 30th with him.. Make dealership fax you the buyers order with all the particulars of your deal with Vin number etc . You sign it..... send it back and let him sign on his end and fax back to you. If everything looks kosher give him a credit card deposit to process and prep car til you can get in dealership to pick up. i dont know anything about that dealer.. Your faxed buyers order he sends to you will tell you if he is lying or not.. That buyers order is a legal document so he has to disclose all the numbers. this is the best way to buy a vehicle... Keep us posted on your deal.......Brian

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

riteshj, If this dealership is not to far try them his doc fee's are $349 they may be willing to deal
    DICK BROOKS HONDA GREER S.C

UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO BUY OUT OF STATE THAT CHARGE MIGHT BE HARD TO DUE AWAY WITH. DONT NO THAT AREA. TRY LOWERING THE SALE OF THE VEHICLE. IF YOU CANT GET VEHICLE ANY LOWER DECIDE IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A GOOD DEAL OR NOT..............

This is another good dealership with a excellent Internet Dept. You want the Manager... Get all your numbers and facts straight before calling and pitch them your deal. be firm and let them know what your number is to get deal done that moment.

• sj3sj3 Posts: 2
    Brian, Many thanks to you. Contacted all dealerships on your list. That was my starting point.

Did not feel bad as dealership after dealership rejected my offers :-)
    Negotiation is a skill few people have and I am not one of them :-)

Yes its autosport. Drove the car back today. Tougher to negotiate for Hondas than hyundais or nissans.

Seems like there isnt much room with Hondas. But still it seems like due to end of the year events I got a decent deal. I have taken it. otd 22388
  • Thanks to this forum, I purchased my wife a 2013 Accord Sport CVT today for $22,000 including destination fee PLUS $500 doc fee, so $22,500 plus TTL. Basically $500 under invoice including doc fee. Dealer is located in south Alabama. My local dealer 50 miles away turned down my offer, but this dealer took it! I would say any model 2013 Accord should/could be had for invoice -$500 including destination and fees. Please email me if you are in the area and need info, i would be glad to help. I think these last few days of the year is the time to buy if you are in the market right now! Good luck on your purchases!
    Yang......... stop telling me about dealer offers. Thats not how you get the best price. Make a target price and apply what ive been saying the last month. your offers are just a number they throw out to everybody who shows interest. If they know your buying that moment you will get every dealers best price to your target price or close enough.. I wanna hear some big numbers from you.. are you pulling the trigger this week...

sj3 if i was buying a honda last month i might of called 50 dealers and 49 might of said no. i'm glad to see you got a deceant deal with autosport. people who will be buying Accords in march will probably be laughing at us and fools like myself.. LOL... Honda will only give so much right now. and yes it is alot easier to buy another brand that isnt so hot... Enjoy your car... You did good..

Hi Brian,

I actually paid deposit on the 22500 one. The price is a bit high, but I just don't have much time matching others up while I also think that if you want to keep the vehicle for a long time, then a few hundred dollars do not matter too much. College park Honda's deal is 21500, which is my target price. The only reason I'm not going is that I have not enough time, and other things are piling up. Do not know what here you can help me, but so far no dealer willing to come close to 22500.
  • I am planning to buy accord EX - L . Can you please provide dealer name and additional options that you have got with EX-L model. Appreciate your earliest response.

thanks,
    Mohan
  • Hi Brian,

I'm planning to buy a new 2013 Accord LX CVT or 2013 Civic EX Auto during the last 3 days this December.
    My target is $18,000 for either car. I live in Los Angeles. I'm planning to negotiate the price all day until I get my target. What do you think? Is this a real target or not?
  • Phampau, What dealer in south Alabama did you use? I'm looking for a 2013 Accord V6 no nav. I'm in the Dallas area but I'm willing to go to Alabama if the price is right.
  • Did you get $21500 in an email offer? Who was the salesman? Did that include any options such as wheel locks, mud guards, etc? Also since you we're buying out of state was that MD tax or NJ tax (what is NJ tax rate?). Thanks, Dean
    edited December 2012
    Yang did receive a very good price out of state, college park honda but he wants to buy local. the dealer where you purchase will apply your states taxes..