Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• japsjaps Posts: 29
    what a moronic statement....he already purchased the car and you advise him to go back to "work something out".....cmon man.
  • Posters have quoted low prices for Leith and Auto Park Honda in Raleigh and Cary.... I suspect salesmen have been posting those prices. Consider expanding your search area to outside of Raleigh.
    Shop for OTD price if shopping in NC because we ALL have to pay an OTD price.
  • I see the MSRP of a Rear Wing Spoiler is 599 + Install. Can anyone share what you've paid for this accessory, including install?

Thanks!
    Andy
  • Thank you for saying exactly what the rest of us were thinking. :)
  • Does this price include tax, license and fees, if so, you got a awesome deal! The lowest price I have been quoted is $22,800 out the door (includes tax, license and fees).
  • jlenhjlenh Posts: 3
    hi everyone. i'm in sacto., Ca. i'm looking for a accord lx-p or accord ex-l auto.
    does anyone know or got a good deal for it? ;) . Thankyou!
  • kiawahkiawah Posts: 3,666
    Posters have quoted low prices for Leith and Auto Park Honda in Raleigh and Cary.... I suspect salesmen have been posting those prices. Consider expanding your search area to outside of Raleigh.

Ahhh....that makes more sense. From what I've experienced.....Leith autogroup has been historically high for years, not even reasonably close. I always give them what effectively is a first right of refusal (since they're geographically the closest), and on my last four vehicles their final deal offers have ranged to at worst $4000 higher, and at best $1200 higher.

That's a lot of college funding now "in the bank".
  • parvizparviz Posts: 484
    I got my exl from the internet sales manager at Grace Honda. I am in Sacto area too but he was the lowest bid so I made the trip to San Bruno. He was straightforward and a nice guy to work with. Most my low bids were in San Jose area and Grace was the lowest at below invoice. If you contact him you can mention my name to him if you want to. I don't know how much that would help but it will probably go down to his lowest price since he would know we have talked.
  • My husband and I are looking to buy a 2008 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 in January and so far the best price I have received is $25,443 +TTL.

What do you think? This is in LA / OC area.
  • Considering invoice including destination is $26,051 I'd say you're not going to do any better! In fact, I think you must be excluding the destination charge from your number because $608 under invoice sounds a little aggressive this early in the model year...
  • This price does include destination. I made sure to double check.
  • kilnkiln Posts: 39
    In the Central Florida area I have received 4 quotes for the 2008 Accord Sedan EX-L Auto (4 cyl-no navi):

Dealership 1 - $25495
    Dealership 2 - $24203
    Dealership 3 - $25745
    Dealership 4 - $25745

These include destination, but do not include the $595-$599 that every Central Florida dealer charges for doc fees.

What should the wheel lock package cost? I was quoted $350.

I can't decide between this and a TSX.
  • kiawahkiawah Posts: 3,666
    The wheel locks are about 30 bucks, and are easy to put on yourself. Just a matter of removing one of the existing lugnuts on each wheel, and replacing it with one of the special locking nuts. No jacking of the car or anything hard/dangerous.

Even if you had to pay someone to put them on for you......still cheap.
  • Stephanie,

Which dealership is offering this ? I'm also in the same area as you and looking for one with nav as well. Do keep me posted. Thanks.
  • gotqgotq Posts: 8
    Hi Parviz, I'm trying to get a quote from Grace Honda too. Should I just mention to the internet sales manager referred by Parviz or will he remember you as another name? Thanks!!!
  • Could you message me the dealer/salesman that gave you this offer?

I too am looking for an EX-L V6 but not until Feb

thanks!
  • bvdj84bvdj84 Posts: 1,721
    A dealer in Indianapolis will not go lower than 28, 155 for their internet sale price. Which equals out to there lease term of $460 for 36mth, $421 for 48mth. WOW, that is robbery, but legal. I literally laughed, Oh ya, They offer a Free tank of gas, Mud Guards, AND>>>> they detailed it, because its sooo new that it needs to be cleaned really well. Beware... BOB ROHRMAN Honda INDY. ROBBERY> just be smart.
  • "My husband and I are looking to buy a 2008 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 in January and so far the best price I have received is $25,443 +TTL."

See if they wil do 25k even OTD....if not consider going elsewhere.
  • vietviet Posts: 847
    Stephanie:

Is it with NAVI or NO NAVI?