Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Fuenfer, I am also looking to finance the new Accord EX V6, and I am in NJ as well. Can you tell me which location you got your accord from, and how is it running so far?? By the way, I am currently leasing a 2008 Acura TSX with navigation for 3 years, and got the car back in august 2007 in NJ and have about 8500 miles. I just want to get rid of it, and want to have something of my own. What are the thoughts in this? I am not sure, if I would be able to trade/exchange this since I am leasing the TSX through AHFC. Thanks....
  • jlenhjlenh Posts: 3
    parviz, thankyou. can u tell me how much u paid for?
  • I am in San Diego CA and I own accord sedan 2004. I really want to get 2008 accord coupe but all they are totally over priced. The dealerships are calling for way much higher price than the MSRP! I might go to OC or LA to get a better deal. Is this overpricing happening all over the states or just my area?

Anyway I want Accord2008 coupe EX with no option added. Does anyone have any idea how much the actual price these cars are being sold at now?

The MSRP is around 24000.
  • See if they wil do 25k even OTD....if not consider going elsewhere.

You're not serious are you, jb? This price is already $608 under invoice. How much better is she going to do? Who here has done this well? What am I missing here? :confuse:
  • I think it depends on where you shop.
    I bought 08 Coupe EXL in Chicago land for $24,203.34. It's around at invoice. Only accesory I had was wheel locks.
    Shop around and you will find a good deal.
  • Can a dealer cheat the price?

A dealer said the MSRP is 24595 but the real MSRP is 24132 and both include the same price details.

He gave quote of 23,562. I am not sure if this is a good deal for Accord08 coupe EX black. no options.

Please anybody suggest any advice Thanks :) :blush:
  • parvizparviz Posts: 484
    Hi there, That is my real name. He would remember me since I had to go more than once to get my rear-view camera installed. Good luck.
    That is in line with what I paid for mine with a navi for about $2000 more. It is a very good price, for now anyway.
    BTW, all new Accords are to be delivered with full tank of gas. Mud guards are $70 online and very easy to put on.
    Sure, $27920, plus $660 for the rear-view camera.
  • jlenhjlenh Posts: 3
    parviz, the car u bought is a ex-l v6? please give me a break down of the charges.

thanks.
  • Joyce Honda in Denville, NJ -- ask for Aline Hanja. It's been running great for the 61 miles we've had it so far.
  • This was through Rock Honda.

He was beating a price, which is probably why it is so low.
  • This is without Navigation.
  • Black on Black 2008 Coupe
    EX with NO additional options
    4 cyl

He gave a quote of $23,362, and he said it's $800 over the invoice he has.
    What do you guys think about that price? If you were me, would you buy it?
  • diuneidiunei Posts: 23
    24595 should be the MSRP for EX Coupe I4 auto.

anyway, just got my blue ex coupe I4 auto from Honda of Boston for $22K w/o options with a trade in. I have been there four times since day of one. I guess they were sick with me and decided didn't want to see me anymore. Anyone lives at Boston area should try that dealer.
  • did you mean they traded in your previous vehicle and didn't pay you back for the value of the car you traded in, but instead they sold your new 08 coupe at 22k?? Sorry, if I misunderstood.
  • Accord Coupe is one of the hottest car right now, every dealer is gonna sell them at MSRP or $200 to $500 below MSRP. Accord Sedan on the otherhand, you can probably get them much cheaper, as supplies are much higher in every dealerships. Carsdirect.com right now sells them $800 to $900 for the Sedan. I personally love the Coupe, but no way I will pay that price for it... For the same price of a EX-L V6 = Lexus IS250 Manual.
    Sedan EXL, V6 w/ Navi. Price included destination charge.
  • MSRP is 23160 + Dest. Charge $635 = $23,795

There are places in LA where you can get it for flat 23k or MSRP -750. If you can wait till next summer, price will at least drop another $500.