Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• benjaminhbenjaminh Posts: 1,766
    edited January 2013
    Wow. That's an amazing price. Thanks.
  • brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 2,680
    edited January 2013
    Today is a great rainy day in the N.E to start Car negotiations. You couldn't ask for a better day.

Our market for Accords in this region is still not good. Call as many dealers to see what that numbers look like. Remember.... You tell Dealer to Meet your price not the other way around.. . Then decide if you want the car this month. or wait til Presidents Weekend pricing will be better. My best guess on price is 300 to 800 Below Invoice price after you take the doc fee's out.

If your target price is 500 below dealers Invoice and doc fee's are 300 Hundred your offer price should be $800 Below Invoice . Doc fee's are added dealer Profit built into there bill to take back Sale price of Vehicle.

Good luck- post your deals to help others.

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

• rock49rock49 Posts: 5
    Ready to buy 2013 accord sport
    Best price found $22,230.
    Before tax & license
    Northern Calif
    What do you guys think.. Should I buy it or can I do better?
    Thanks for any input you may have to offer.
  • I got an offer for $20200 including documents fees. I did not accept it. what say guys?
  • unlv_rebelsunlv_rebels Posts: 32
    edited January 2013
    If $20200 is the offer price for a 2013 Accord LX CVT before TTL, then it is a great price since it is about $1100 below invoice ($21300 or $21600 - I don't remember now).
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    edited January 2013
    More than 3k off sticker and 500 below weymouth's price! if it's a clean deal (i.e., no lowball trade-in BS), i doubt you'll do better anytime soon.
  • I am trying to get 100k extended warranty in this price but it seems like very hard. Should I wait for a president day or lock the deal?
    it's not necessary to buy the extended wty now. You may get a better price later especially if you shop around (saccucci)
  • Thanks guys. Is it possible to get extended warranty after 6 months of purchase from saccucci? Is it important to buy service plan for Honda dealer or I can use local service from NTB or meineke?

Have you seen any rebate program from Dealer on president day?
  • ragincajunsragincajuns Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    All the other post on this discussion helped me alot. Here is what i paid though i know some did better

Car Price: $28920
    Destination Fee:$790
    All Weather Flormats/mud guards: $470
    Louisiana SalesTax $2590 Ouch
    Title License and other fees: $150
    Total $33190

I tell you that getting online pricing is the way to go. Just watch because some places will give you a price including destination fee that seems high. Then another place will you give one without destination fee and when you get there they add it in. This causes there price to be $400 higher than the other place. Example my price plus destination fee is $29710 which is a good price considering that includes destination fee.
    edited January 2013
    you are kidding, right?

"All Weather Floormats/mud guards: $470"
  • Honda accord LX 2013 - 20169/- base price and out of door 22432/-
    Is that a good price?
    To add leather 850/_
    What are the basic accessories that are required to a new car?
  • evped2evped2 Posts: 21
    You can buy those two items online for about $150. Looks like the floor mats are pretty easy to install.
  • unlv_rebelsunlv_rebels Posts: 32
    edited January 2013
    If $20,169 is the offer price for a 2013 Accord LX CVT before TTL, then it is a great price since it is about $1200 below invoice ($21,369). IMHO, it is great deal.

Don't buy accessories from the dealer. You can always buy later online at a lower price.
  • jammikejammike Posts: 38
    Hi,
    Are these the Original Leather Seats or some kind of conversion kit ? How is the Dealer giving the option to add leather for just 850 ? My Dealer was asking 2K for it. :confuse:
  • biddutbiddut Posts: 4
    Bought a 2013 Accord LX CVT with dealer package and 7 yr Power Tran for 22,220 Drive Out. Happy happy. Rusty Wallice Honda, dallas, TX. I will give you the sales guys name.
  • Can you tell me if 27340 plus 349 for documentation fees is a good deal for a v6,EXL?
    Thank you!
  • Is 27340 plus 349 documentation fees a good deal for the V6, EXL?
    Yes............ your 607 below invoice. if thats your best offer i would consider it . Please post dealership. try to knock off a few more dollars and make deal. 600 to 800 below on exl v-6 is the best you will find in the North east.

• Go for it! Great price
  • I'm interested in an Accord Sport, but I want XM radio. Seems that you have to move up to an EX-L to get it which is basically a 4K jump in price. No way I'm paying an extra 4 grand.

Does anyone know whether the dealer can install XM on the car with integration in the audio system. Don't want a tacky looking add-on.
  • Hey man,

Is it including taxes? can you break out the charges? what is the dealer package in your case?
  • benjaminhbenjaminh Posts: 1,766
    I agree that XM is worthwhile and should be offered on more trim levels.

But for now, to have it truly integrated, you need to go for the EX-L. That trim level offers a lot of other stuff, including premium 360-watt stereo with 7 speakers, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, leather power heated seats with memory settings, auto-dim rearview mirror, Hondalink with AHA, etc.

Basically if you want XM with the Sport trim you need to go for aftermarket.
  • kishjkishj Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Can you please suggest me the best offer for Sport CVT in San Francisco Bay area.
    I got an estimate for 22680 from a dealer.(before tax+fee).

Can you please suggest.

Thanks
  • qazpqazp Posts: 4
    For your reference, Consumer Report Build and Buy program price an Accord Sport CVT in San Francisco Area is about $22,029.
    Spoke with many dealers today and most all pricing was about the same. meaning in the 400 to 600 range below invoice.. No great deals to jump at. Will see what next month has to offer. I thought for sure i had a great deal working in Delaware with Price honda but i blew that deal after giving them a earful about something as stupid as his dealership name on the vehicle. Wont be the first or last time i piss off a dealership. Hopefuly some of you guys did better.

Brian

• Brian,

Which model are you looking to buy?

What is the best price so far?
    edited February 2013
    This has to be the Allstar of honda dealerships. They call me up at 6pm and say... If i come down to dealership with my best quote not only will they match it they will beat it by 500 dollars. In state/// out of State does not matter. From my lips to Gods ears may he strike me dead..
    i ask Why dont you give me your best price and we could avoid all this nonsense.

So i wind up faxing 2 of my price quotes for 600 and 625 under invoice after doc fee's. Not only cant they match either quote the manager then lies and says he wont beat it by 500. This is why i tell folks do not Negotiate sale price in these dealerships. If i was stupid enough to go down there i would of deserved what i got. These are the people we have to deal with in this industry. they prey on the weak and misinformed and will take advantage of every customer who is clueless. let me stop here and say godnight. LOL

• I received below quote from Chicago Dealership. Can you suggest what could be best deal around Chicago land area.

Car Price: $23,128.83
    Documentation Fee: $164.30
    New Plates: $194
    EVR: 25
    Taxes : $1,706