Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• vba123vba123 Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Give them a try you can sure get $800 minus invoice
    If done by today. That was their deadline on my deal.
  • brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 2,735
    no last names tks for the info

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

• Buy it a moth ago a Honda Accord Sport for 26,880 + extra guaranties- total $33,961.36. Also I put $2,000 dawn payment + a trade in $1,000. Because the trade in car need to be sing by the owner that was not me, I need to wait for all my contract papers. Know with the contract on hand I'm paying a higher price.
  • Question, did you physically have the car yet or are you waiting for your color to arrive?

If u still waiting for your color, i guess you only have to have the deal signed by tonight? Let me know thanks.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,741
    Oh, I'm not laughing. I continue to be AMAZED at what you have put yourself through in your zeal to save a few lousy bucks.

But...that's me!
  • I imagine that's how Brian rolls...
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,741
    Yeah...seems to be a tough way to go through life but, hey, we are all different!
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    Yep - he's gonna get that extra 25 cents!
  • mortiennemortienne Posts: 30
    "Oh, I'm not laughing. I continue to be AMAZED at what you have put yourself through in your zeal to save a few lousy bucks. "

I miss bobst :)
  • Does anyone know who makes the 360-watt 7-speaker audio system for Honda?
    edited March 2013
    will post details after i pick up car next week.
    Just like i said thou... i walked into a dealership very close to my home at 830pm
    i must of counted 15 salesman all standing there looking at me walk in. 1 customer was in back.....Who is buying these cars.
    I gave them the Old Bronx tale line from the movie...
    I said to them... Now you cant leave and i turned around to lock the door. Drain the life right out those boys. It was all brian time from there.

What a stressful experience i had making this 20 min deal.

I'm just Amazed why this honda dealership had so many Accords. My Accord has been there for 45 days. The Nissan dealership was packed tonight.

Couple hours work last month in Jan.
    1 hour tonight.

Going to play some golf by my house this week in Myrtle beach. I will post details when i pick up car next Sat.
    Hope you all made some good deals tonight.

ONCE again the Honda man is dead wrong

I got the VIN no. And put a deposit on a car that in transit.
    Contract was drawn in Feb so it counts towards any incentive or financing offer.
  • jimmytulsajimmytulsa Posts: 48
    edited March 2013
    Great! Congrats...

Were you close to the estimate that I thought you would score?
    edited March 2013
    jimmy not even close to your numbers. What i posted earlier was were i landed on. The market here in my area is what it is.. lx models you could get close to 1k below.

Weymouth honda/ Herb Chambers gave me the best prices up in boston.
    Price honda in D.E...I Made a nice easy buy tonight that was fair on both ends and a hop and skip from me. Told dealer i would finance thru him at 1.7% a small amount in return for doc fee's reduced and meeting my price . It was a win win for all. i will post after i pick up car.

did you purchase tonight

• Ok, kind of the same on my end. I will post once car is w me. Hopefully, nothing changes at this point.
  • Are they getting your car from another dealer or is on it's way from the factory?
  • Will talk soon...
  • jimmytulsajimmytulsa Posts: 48
    edited March 2013
    Wondering what the new incentives would be after 3/4/13?
  • huskerfan5huskerfan5 Posts: 163
    Great news everyone. I heard Honda corporate has been monitoring this forum and was waiting to offer a $5K incentive after Brian125 purchased.

Seriously, good luck Brian and drive safe. Don't keep thinking about your new Accord while you are standing over your putts.
    From Factory. It should be here next week.
    What about you? Did you buy from Anderson in MD?
  • Yes (at least i hope as i would wait until i drive it to believe it).

But i should be able to pick it up next week.

I was asking because i had some dealers giving the run around about sealing this by the end of the month (but they didn't have the colors and stuff). they claimed that unless the car was burning gas on the streets that it didn't count towards this month's sale??? go figure.

Either way, i will post the details when i see it in my driveway...
  • By the way, your
    Plus doc $75 taxes dmv
    Pretty good deal, congrats!
    Thank You. I was satisfied with the price I paid.

And Dealer called to say the car is in.
    Hopefully all goes well with Finance guy since credit is excellent.

By the way try to secure Honda care warranty price quote from Hyannis and Saucucci Honda before the prices go up on April 1st.
    I got the quotes which are valid till end of this month.
    It already went up on Feb 15th. I called to check and there is no price increase till march 31st. It is better to get a quote and lock the price and pay after you get the car.
  • tony58tony58 Posts: 7
    I was quoted 28499 for a 2013 honda accord exl v6 msrp 31140. Admin fee is 199. Is this a fair deal? Thanks for any input.
  • jhd7jhd7 Posts: 1
    I'm planning to by 2013 accord cvt lx. got offer for $23,600 OTD price. Is it a good offer or what is my target range. I live in Seattle area. Please help!

quote for $21,105
    doc fee $490
    tax and licensing $2,000
    total OTD price is $23,600
  • I got special e-mail from Bethesda Honda MD. Accord LX CVT for $18,995 plus destination $790 plus doc fee of $200. For in stock vehicles only unit 3/4. I thought it would be of help to someone.

That's a superb price if u don't mind color and u live at a "willing to drive distance".
  • FYI: PenFed rate went up to 1.74% as of yesterday. It affects current pre approvals.
  • Sounds pretty high, what's the tax rate there? Check previous entries and see what the market is in your area. I don't remember seeing to much if anything out of Washington area. But, you can do better by following previous post where advice is given on how to buy a car.
  • Also those doc fees are pretty high. Just email as many dealers as u can that are within a reasonable driving distance to u. Then compare quotes, then re send an email to all of them and see who can do better than that. Theb once u get that, just go for the car price and perhaps the most convenient dealership.