Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• theparsthepars Posts: 3
    What are Michigan people paying for the Accord EX-L 4 cyl. ? I'm looking in the Mt Clemens-Sterling Heights area. Thanks!
  • parvizparviz Posts: 484
    For those of you looking for the LX auto, this is what I received from Livermore Honda in the email. Prices good through 3/23/08 per ad. If there are no "fine prints" the price seems great at about $1000 below invoice.

2008 Honda Accord LX sedan w/auto transmission
    MSRP....................................................$21,795.00
    Weekly special price...........................$18,500.00
    H80253 H80249 H80257 H80301
  • taoltaol Posts: 9
    Does the ad include EX or EX-L I4? Thanks.
    No, it only had LX auto listed. If you are interested in other trims I would suggest just writing to the internet sales and ask for a quote
  • macljsmacljs Posts: 5
    hi, did anyone get a good deal on 08' accord LE with auto transmission in portland area? Please let me know the dealer and the price.
  • gleen6191gleen6191 Posts: 80
    What are you getting for:

2008 ACCORD EX-L 4 CYL W/O NAV

2008 ACCORD EX-L V6 W/O NAV

And list the dealer if thats allowed please
  • mstyladymstylady Posts: 19
    Looking for the same info as gleen6191; appreciate your responses!
  • zxbuizxbui Posts: 6
    Hi - I live in Southern California.
    and I am in the market to buy the `08 Accord LX-P auto and was curious to see what others have paid for it and what deals I can get. Please list the dealer if thats allowed.
    Thanks in advance.
  • taoltaol Posts: 9
    Just bought my car at $22,750 including destination. Paid another $55 for doc fee. Other fees are standard. Out-of-door is $24936. I think I got a good deal.
  • Appreciate any recent pricing as market seems to be xlowing rapidly.
  • Here is the breakdown of the lowest quote I received for a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 MT w/o NAV in Northern Virginia:

special internet price ---- $24998.72
    freight ---- $635
    appearance pkg* ---- $595
    processing fee ---- $385
    VA TAX ---- 3.2%
    VA Tags ---- $68

Total OTD price = $27521.03
    -Not sure at which point they applied the tax, but it just about adds up any way you cut it.
    -VA can charge up to $399 for processing.

*The appearance package is a dealer add-on that they put on all cars supposedly. It includes splashguards and wheel locks with an optional pinstripe.

Is this a reasonable OTD price quote for the car (2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 MT w/o NAV) or do I have more wiggle room?

I don't think I should be charged for the appearance package, so I was thinking I should be able to go to @ $27,000.
  • Does anyone have sold price for LX 4 Auto or LX-P 4 Auto in So CA?
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Posts: 702
    Even at 27k OTD this is a wee bit on the high side for this car.
  • Yes, it is herson's Honda. This price is about $500 below the invoice even after including the destination charge. So I think it is decent. And I guess they are trying to get some target sale recently, so I would recommend you try to contact them for quote too.
    The quote including the destination and the dealer fee is still a few hundred below invoice on this car and in my opinion a very good price. The appearance package price, however, is a big joke. Those items at the most would be about $200. So I agree with your assessment of about $27k OTD being a reasonable price.
  • volodosvolodos Posts: 7
    I am a newbie here this forum so I don't know how to send you an email. Is there any kind of sending-message-functionality in the forum. :confuse:
  • mypgmypg Posts: 1
    Which dealership did you buy the EXL from?
  • cdb51862cdb51862 Posts: 4
    Also interested in Northern NJ pricing for EX-L Sedan 4 CYL w/o Nav. Any input appreciated.
  • lucky620lucky620 Posts: 26
    Recently purchased an 08 V6 Accord coupe w/navi in north jersey for $27,300 including destination fees. Did initial shopping through online requests to Paul Miller/West Essex Honda, DCH Honda-Paramus, and Hudson Honda. Hudson Honda was over the sticker, DCH was $28,+ and Paul Miller came in at $27,300. Did my in-person dealing with Rt 23 Honda in Pompton Plains and Garden State Honda in Clifton. Ended up in Garden State Honda with deal and 1/2 price on Honda remote starter. Good luck!!
  • i went to a dealer in socal on sunday and they wanted 30k out the door accord coupe ex-l v6 with navigation. i was trying to get it to 27 and it didn't work anyone know any socal dealers that have the coupe for 27k with or without navigation?