Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• "I stumbled across a site that has great pricing information... Have any of you seen this before? If so, please tell me what you think."

OK, I will. As this appears to be your ONLY post here at Edmunds and as the site you found SO helpful is obviously a work in progress (and it needs a LOT of work), your post appears to be nothing more than a spam attempt. If I am wrong, I apologize and ask that you please forgive my cynicism.
  • beth_mbeth_m Posts: 2
    shorty13:

I just recently purchased an 08' Accord 4cl Sedan 2 weeks ago from the Atlanta area. I also contacted all the dealers in the metro area and found the cheapest price at Milton Martin in Gainesville. My color choice was also polished metal.

My pricing was

MSRP: 26,496
    Invoice: 24,xxx
    Price: 22,626 (Include mud guards, paint and appearence)
    Dealer fee: 577
    Tax: (7%)
    Title: 21

I also added a spoiler, side molding, all weather mats, and trunk tray. Milton would not budge anymore on the price and when I finally decided to purchase they did not have the color I wanted but offered to get it.

I did not want to wait so, in turn I called several of the dealers who had quoted me much higher prices and most offered to match. However one dealer ED Voyles in Marietta offered to beat it by $100 and match lower quotes on the accessories I had gotten from different dealers.

They also had a lower processing fee of $497. Larry Calbert was the internet rep and was great to work with and didnt pull anything once I got there after we agreed on pricing over the phone. They had over 700 accords in inventory and might have the car you want. He will probably beat your offer if you ask. They gave me a loaner car to drive twice while they deatiled my car and installed the accessories. I HIGHLY recommened them. Hope this helps. Buying a car has never been this easy for me.
  • zdadzdad Posts: 12
    Best offer I got for LX-S Coupe I-4 (auto) no Nav was $22,602 OTD

I went with EX-L coupe I-4 (auto) no Nav for $25,763 OTD
  • shorty13shorty13 Posts: 4
    I've actually been in touch with Ed Voyles (with a different internet rep). Their quote was $26,278...OTD would be $28,404.56. I told him that I received a lower quote from another dealer (Hennessy). He just said to bring in the written quote from them, and he would try to match it or beat it.

I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of dealers, but I really do appreciate your input. If things don't go well with the others, I'll definitely consider Ed Voyles. So far, they've been very pleasant to deal with via email.
  • lpcoupelpcoupe Posts: 5
    hey people

i have contacted 15 dealers in ny/nj/conn state area for internet/phone quotes and best deal so far i've gotten is:

$29,015 incl dest
    tax $2502.54
    dmv $67.50
    plates $150
    OUT THE DOOR $31735.04

i have no trade in, and i am financing thru my credit union and will give them a bank check.

WHAT DO U THINK????

there is only one dealer in my immediate area (LI) who has it in stock...he is also the dealer with the above quote..i am going to test drive it tomorrow with this dealer..any input would be appreciated...

L.
  • bndiebndie Posts: 9
    Hello , i am being quoted $20959 (not including destination charge nor dealer fee) on a 07 Honda Accord EX 5spd MT in South Florida.
    What is a reasonable price to pay for that car being a leftover?

Thanks in advance.
  • It is the auto. It's not the V6, but I'll be honest, I am not all that unimpressed with th I4. It does QUITE well. I have driven 300 miles and I've still got a 1/4 tank of gas left! The thing just looks sweet. I also did not want the leather, but good god it looks great!
  • Very nice! I'm leaning towards the 4-cylinder myself. I test drove the V6 EX-L Coupe on Monday, but I'll probably go with the 4 due to gas mileage differences. Just like you, I'll probably pass on the leather and navigation, but I'm looking for a manual, which seem to be pretty scarce.
  • gleen6191gleen6191 Posts: 80
    as long as you are at or below their invoice you did good. i am getting a 4 cyl for $1000 below.
  • yaupon2yaupon2 Posts: 18
    Hi,
    In Southeaster PA I was just quoted $21,012, including the $635 destination for a 2008 Accord Sedan EX MT 4 cylinder. So it seems that your dealer has room to improve their quote of $21,594 including destination for an '07. Also, in a few months the '07 will be down two model years when the '09's arrive in showrooms.
  • lpcoupelpcoupe Posts: 5
    this quote is $1,000 OVER invoice but the best quote i've gotten so far..what dealer offered u $1,000 below invoice? i would be willing to go out of state to save money..
  • bndiebndie Posts: 9
    Thank you for the input.
    His quote is way too high considering the quote you received on a 08. Florida dealers have their dealer's fee on top of the price.
  • Has anyone purchased an Accord 08 EXL 4 cyl in the state of minnesota? What kind of deals have people been getting?
    i got the same car with navi for $24,350 bro here in N NJ
  • Is Bluetooth included on the EX-L? Here is the best price I received so far:

08 Accord Sedan EX-L With/ NAV & Bluetooth Setup, a $325 value for:

$26,868 before Dest and Tax.

This is in NJ

Thanks for your comments
  • Bluetooth is included with NAV; it is not available by itself.
  • Thanks, so what is the dealer giving to me, what is the bluetooth set up?
    :) Pick up my blacj / ivory beauty monday!
    :) I have the same car for only $24,365. what dealer did you buy at. I am in Northern NJ!
    sounds like a scam. you can set up your phone yourself :confuse: