Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Meet the Members

1235»

Comments

• Ok thanks for the info..

mike
  • rockyleerockylee Posts: 14,011
    No problem...... :)

Rocky
  • Hello everybody ....
    I have a 2005 Silverado, Crew Cab, 3500 , 4WD. As I intend to use this vehicle only on road, I'm interested in converting it to accomodate just one wide tire at each side in the back. Does anyone know of any readily available kit or of a way to do this modification? Thanks ahead ....
  • I am considering purchasing a 2007 pickup, half ton. I need the larger double cab, full double cab. I will need to use the back seat often for kids and dogs. I want the truck to be able to tow 7,500 pounds, perhaps a little more. I would prefer as good gas mileage as possible. I want the truck to last for years and across the 100,000 mile mark without major repairs.

What do you suggest?
  • jerrywimerjerrywimer Posts: 588
    Considering you asked this in a GM truck forum, I hope you won't be surprised when I say get a Silverado (or a GMC, obviously). From what I can remember of a recent comparison I did between the 07 Crew Cab (w/tow package) and the available Ford / Toyota alternatives, the Silverado was the best in exactly the combination you say you want. I didn't check out the Nissan Titan's specs, so maybe you'll want to check into that too.
1235»
This discussion has been closed.