Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Avalanche Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1235»

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,876
    Did you buy a pickup truck recently? A reporter is looking to speak with recent truck buyers and how they made their decisions: Which brands did they consider? What did they trade in? And would they consider a different brand in the future? If you'd like to help the reporter with this story, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than February 5, 2013.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Just be carefull, GM took a lot of options off the LT and left them on the LTZ. They are putting all season only tires on the Z71 package no more On road Off road tires.

No more Luxury Package (No Homelink, No programming your seats, they made it nearly impossible to get the auto dimming outside mirrors.)
  • stakeoutstakeout Posts: 173
    edited April 2013
    I did see that when I went looking on the lots back in Mar... I have a LT now with all that... the new LT is missing the options you stated.. a bummer... looks like I'll be passing the last year's Avalanche by.. just not worth it to get less of a truck than I already have.. another GM boondoggle... :(
    I'm still looking.. a dealer told me in the past couple of days that he heard that 2013 production on the last year of the Avalanche has stopped... just trying to find out if anyone heard anything on this and can they confirm it either way..

don't want to give up and sell my 2008 Avalanche just yet...

many thanx.. :)
    does anyone know what is the last VIN# produced for the 2013 Avalanche.. or where I could find out that info.. posted this on the Chevy Avalanche Club board also .. so far no results
1235»