Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda CR-V Owners Accessories & Modifications

1293031323335»

Comments

• tocatoca Posts: 147
    I'd talk to an autobody shop. Perhaps you could buy an unpainted side mirror and bring it to your favorite autobody guy for painting. They usually do a good job at matching up paint.
  • blueiedgodblueiedgod Posts: 2,797
    Help
    The side passenger mirror of my 2003 Silver CR-V has the glass broken. What is the best route to getting this fixed. Dealer? paint issues? I see some on Ebay, cheap but they need to be painted and they say that they are only for Japan man. vehicles.
    Thanks

If it is just the glass broken, then replace the glass. If the housing is broken, then, it is a different story.
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Posts: 1,207
    I once had the mirror glass broken and went to have replacement at glass company.
  • oneking2oneking2 Posts: 1
    has anyone ever removed the spare tire from the 02-06 crv completely. is there a modified bumber out there for the rear of the truck that can make the area look as if there were no spare tire there at all
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,552
    What would you do for a spare, if you take it off?

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,616
    All the cabs in Barrow AK (don't ask), seem to be CR-Vs and none have a spare. But they do look a bit naked without them.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• nedragnedrag Posts: 1
    I have ordered a molded spoiler for me to install on the tailgate of my 05 CR-V. The physical install does not concern me, however I will need to access the brake light wiring to add the brake light in the spoiler. Can anyone help with telling me how to safely remove the interior garnish pieces on the side and top of the window? I have found a parts diagram, but it does not help with the procedure. Thanks, Nedrag (This is my first post, so hope I am doing it correctly!)
  • idic5idic5 Posts: 18
    (LX)
    THere is a groupon for a Garmin Nuvi 1450 LMT 5 inch GPS with Free Lifetime Maps and Traffic Updates
    for $137 plus 4 or 5 bucks s h. would this fit ok with the crv?

what do other have (aftermarket only)?
  • I am in the market to buy an AWD EX-L and want a few accessories..splash guards, body side moulding, door visors and moon roof visors. the Honda website shows $104 for splash guards, $152 moon roof visor, $218 body moldings and $184 for door visors. I know I can get them (genuine Honda parts) for a lot less online.

If I just decide to buy them from the dealer and have them do the install, how should I handle that in negotiations? I know the splash guards are about an 18 minute job and the moldings 25 minutes
  • My Bluetooth will only pick up incoming calls about half the time. Dealer says nothing is wrong with it. Thinks its my phone. Is that possible?