Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• I purchased a new 2001 Sebring LXi Convertible. I'm really happy with it. I'm considering buying the wind screen accessory that cost about $215. I'd like to get some feedback from anyone that might have one. Does it really block the wind? I'd appreciate any positive or negative comments.
  • adp3adp3 Posts: 446
    I seem to remember someone had posted pics of his/her Sebring convert. and they had bought an aftermarket wind screen - has anyone else done this? Does it work?
  • goodyrlgoodyrl Posts: 83
    Anyone know where I can get one? Chrysler wants like $500. Ive hit all the junkyards. Anyone know a source for after market ones? THANKS
  • ok,

not sure if this is breaking edmund's TOS, but willing to risk it for a fellow sebring convt. owner. try the internet's most famous auction site. (the one with 4 letters) there's always plenty of stuff available for auction, including boots. just type in "chrysler sebring" and you'll see what is available! good luck!
  • fordeforde Posts: 1
    jcach, the wind screen most definitely stops the wind. Its the best accessory I bought for my 2002 Chrysler Sebring GTC. However I bargained with the dealer and got the screen for $150.00 (I don't think these screens are big sellers). Go get one and be careful installing.
  • manismanis Posts: 1
    I just bought one off of ebay for $75.00. There were several more at auction.
  • elbieelbie Posts: 1
    I have a 02 Sebring LX Convertible and would like to add side skirts. As I live in the UK I tried sourcing through the main Chrysler dealer without success. I am trying to establish if these can be obtained as a DIY/ Bolt On accessory and are they colour matched?
  • chabechabe Posts: 5
    Hi all
    I got a chance to buy a sebring(2000)lxi in very nice cond,with very low miles(25,000) for a great price ~ But I live in the northeast (Maine)where driving conditions can prove to be somewhat stressfull in the winter (which is most of the year) how does the car handle on snowy ( i won't say icey-cause no vehicle handles well on ice) conditions,any input or feedback on this topic would be helpful as i love the vehicle,but it won't do me any good if it can't handle winter conditions . thnx steve
  • dfisherdfisher Posts: 1
    I live in Colorado Springs and just purchased a Sebring because we have a close friend who has owned one for about 7 years and reports that it does very well on snow because of the front wheel drive and it weighs almost as much as a mid-size car. Also the ABS breaking system does better on ice than a non-ABS system.

Good luck,

dfisher
  • slowslow Posts: 1
    I currently live in Reno, NV. I have owned my Sebring since 1999, it is a 2000 model. I was very impressed with the way it handled all the snow here this year, 6 feet + in a single storm. Add tire chains to the front and I was unstoppable. The ABS worked very well with the chains. I would certainly have to recommend it.
  • dvdman45dvdman45 Posts: 2
    Hi
    Would anyone know where I could purchase custom talilights for my 2004 Sebing

Bill
  • hankghankg Posts: 1
    I'd like to install an aftermarket stereo on a 2001 Sebring LXI sedan but due to the curved dash, I need to locate a custom stereo bezel. Has anyone had any experience with an aftermarket stereo in their Sebring's?

Thanks.
  • tonyheadtonyhead Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm from the Uk and have a holiday home in Spain where my sebring convertible is kept, I need a visor clip for the passengers side as the original has snapped. Small, black coloured I think it takes two screws....amy idea where I can get hold of one???? :confuse:
  • dziadedziade Posts: 2
    Dealer, $17.36 US for a pair
  • thompothompo Posts: 1
    I recently aquired a 2002 Sebring LXI, and wish to service it throughly before I take it to Malaga in Spain, where in the UK can I buy the service parts, (brake pads, filters, belts etc). local Chrysler agent says they don't do them
  • I have a 2002 LXI covertible. The car has a shake that I understand is common. I have new tires and four wheel alignment recently. Has anyone done suspension modification to smooth out the ride?
  • I HAVE A 95 AND IM IN MICH. THE WEATHER HERE IN THE WINTER TIME IS OK SOMETIMES A MESS. WELL THIS PASS WINTER WAS MY FIRST WINTER IN A CAR THAT SIT VERY LOW TO THE GROUND, WELL I SPENT OUT AND THANK GOD THAT IS DID NOT DAMAGE NOTHING BUT IT WAS PRETTY BAD,,, :(
  • Hey Tonyhead, I don't know if you found a visor clip yet. I broke one too and was able to get one through the dealership parts department for about $10.00. Otherwise, try jcwhitney.com.
  • Elbie, I have found a site on the internet where you can order aftermarket parts for your Sebring.....www.andysautosport.com......they have tons of things to choose from for your car.
  • I own a 98 sebring convertible and i am looking for an aftermarket hood with hood scoops. Where can i find anything like this? :confuse: