Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Sebring Accessories and Modifications

13»

Comments

• tedebeartedebear Posts: 832
    You could try reprogramming the one you have. If the battery is okay it is probably working but not sending the right code.

Do a Google search or try this link: Reprogram fob 2000 Sebring
  • Has anyone added an aftermarket sunroof to a Sebring? Is the dealership the best place to inquire, or does anyone have any suggestions?., I am in the Detroit area. Thanks,.

Cliff
  • benghbengh Posts: 1
    I have been having tranny problems for awhile now, made me temporarily ditch my 1998 sebring lxi coupe in my driveway. I am thinking about swapping in a manual transmission into it, but I do not know if there are any compatible trannys out there. I know it will be a lot of work and money, etc, etc, but that doesn't matter to me. I am going to be redoing the entire car. Any suggestions on a manual transmission?
  • drfeadrfea Posts: 1
    We lost our fob for a 1998 Sebring. Just checked with the dealer; $131 for the fob itself, $70 to program. Over $200 plus tax to get one key fob replaced. Any other options besides go without the fob?
  • markventmarkvent Posts: 1
    I just placed a chryler wing emblem with double back adhesive onto the trunk of my 2001 Black Sebring, Well It's a bit crooked.

Is thier a safe way to take it off an reapply it safely without removing any paint ?
  • blittkeblittke Posts: 1
    I have an 08 Sebring Convertible. I want to install LED license plate lights to give it the light similar to a Lexus or BMW. Can someone please tell me how to get to the license plate lights?
  • Does anyone know how to get some custom parts for the 98 sebring lxi coupe. i been looking at the eclispe engine's they seem alot alike but i dont want to try anything out until im for sure.

so if anyone knows of any place i can get performance parts, like a cold air intake, headers etc.
    or if the i could use the 2000-2003 eclispe's performance parts. let me know
  • kenitzerkenitzer Posts: 19
    Anyone with insight on adding trailer wiring to a 2004 Sebring Convertible?
  • I replaces all struts with monroe matic truts
13»