Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suzuki Vitara Prices Paid and Buying Experience

5greyhounds5greyhounds Posts: 338
edited March 10 in Suzuki
I paid $22,800, including delivery and floor mats. Not bad all thinkgs considered.

Comments

• tistevetisteve Posts: 142
    We just picked our '01 XL7 Plus 4x4 Auto for $20,879. (Not incl TT&L) Included carpet mats and got them to throw in bug deflector due to having 950 miles already on it. Also had two pretty good scratches on the rear door, got them to throw in the cross bars for the roof rails to compensate.
    This was the last 4x4 '01 they had and it had been there for awhile, had a December inspection sticker on it.
    We love it so far!
  • I purchased my GV at the end of July.I ended up paying 17'700 for a 2001. They also threw in the mats. I feel I got a very good deal.
  • I have a lease: $1500 down (for all the fees, etc) and $371 per month. I figure I might trade it in for a newer model within 2 - 3 years, or I can decide to buy it.
  • i think i got a good deal. i picked up the 2001 xl7 plus for 18432 before taxes in a forest green. its a lease return with 6700 miles and pristine condition.
  • jbouchebjboucheb Posts: 19
    I have no problem sharing this everyone. I got a very good deal on mine.

2002 Silver Grand Vitara JLX - 5 Speed with ABS and Floor Mats: $18,500.00 (this is the price for the vehicle only...no tax, registration, documentation fees, etc.)

Saddle Brook, New Jersey.
  • mopar67mopar67 Posts: 728
    after $18,099 incl free floor mats, two free oil changes.
    Its a hamster all right!
  • We are happy. MSRP sticker said &17,300. We paid $14,000 plus tax,tags,title. Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get a service manual. I do most of my own maint. We upgraded from a 93 Ranger XL. The Vitara has AC, CD, bucket seats, 4 doors, etc. so we are very happy.
    Lets hope Suzuki has a long term good design.

For service manual, try Helms for service manuals.
  • bartoabartoa Posts: 1
    I purchased a Grand Vitara Limited with 19000 mi for 13600. It's in immaculate condition! I also feel as though I got a good deal due to the fact that it is fully loaded with leather, auto....etc. For $260 a month I think I did pretty well.
  • I paid 11,985 before the year end rebate.So I got the 1000 dollars back. It had 487 miles.I also got them to throw in the sport side rails and alloy wheels. My payments a month turned out to be $280.00 month, but other then that its been great!
  • I Just purchased a 2002 XL-7 JLS Demo with 13,000K. I got $3,500 knocked off the purchase price, 4 new tires, window rain sheilds, mud flaps, Floor mats, then went for the $4,000 cash back option. Good Deal!.
  • Bought my 99 2 door, soft top, 4x4 Vitara at auction for $5100. 33k miles. I owner. Great car.
    Hope these rigs run well for you!
  • I just purchased a brand new 2003, last one off the lot before they only had 2004 models. Paid below cost,$15861 out the door, fully loaded with everything but the alloy wheels. Then decided I wanted to keep my Toyota truck and to try and sell the brand new one after researching the site one week later,it became a bad decision I think. Maybe it's because I have been a truck person for so many years. Did all my homework before going into dealer,but they had an extra incentive because it was last 2003, making the deal sweet. Wish I could just sell it now and fix my truck up as it only has 115,790 miles in spite of being a 1990 and it's a 4x4. Have a buyer for it, but am vascilating on whether to sell it and keep both vehicles. So confused..... Any ideas as how to find a buyer knowing the Suzuki is brand new? Any ideas and thoughts appreciated. Would even be willing to take a small loss just to keep my truck and fix it up.
    Rocky
  • Take a look at some RV forums and post that it is available. I've had a couple of offers from BIG RV'ers on my Chevy Tracker convertible. Very low rolling weight which has to help the 8-10 mpg. they get in their RVs.

Anyway, I bought my '03 Chevy Tracker (Vitara brother) new when GM had their $3500 rebate in Aug '03. Sales price: $13500

<http://www.cardomain.com/id/keith_757>
  • looking for a good price on a 05-06 grand vitara, base, auto, in Dallas. Anyone have any luck?
  • dhamiltondhamilton Posts: 873
    I was told by a Dallas area dealer that the MF and residual was better on the sport but he couldn't give those to me over the phone {BS} So, does anyone, or Car-Man have those figures on a sport, 3/36?
  • How do you open the hood of a 1996 Suzuki Vitara? I recently bought my Vitara, but can't for the life of me figure out how to open the hood.
  • gvjongvjon Posts: 4
    I just got a new 06 premium w/awd, foglights, 6cd w/sub, & 5spd auto last week after comparing to Subaru. I got the GV for $22000 out the door, AND they were willing to give me $2000 more for my trade in than the other non-suzuki dealerships. It looks as if Suzuki has something to prove and is willing to do whatever it takes to get us into the new GV. I am very pleased with my purchase and feel we got a good deal with no major haggling.
  • xostnotxostnot Posts: 232
    You must be in the US! I assume you're happy with it.

Just before Christmas, I bought a JLX-L, with the low range gearing, using CarCostCanada. It was $x00 over dealer invoice, but with $1300 in rebates from Suzuki. So it was hundreds under dealer invoice. We didn't do a trade-in,and there was no messing around.
This discussion has been closed.