Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please, introduce yourself (Newcomers, start here)!

drew_drew_ Posts: 3,382
Here is the new place to say hello to other members who read this SUV message board. Additionally, if you have a question about this message board, feel free to ask it here and my co-host Steve or myself will attempt to direct you to one of our existing discussion topics if possible.

Thanks and happy reading and posting!

Drew
Host
Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket & Accessories message boards
Tagged:

Comments

• cct1cct1 Posts: 221
    Well, I thought I'd give a little info. on myself:

Toro lawnmowers

Dislikes: Goats, Ugly SUV's, the color yellow,
    excessive quotations from dictionarys,
    words written in CAPITALS, Staten
    Island, the name "Abdul", Bogatas,
    Busetas and especially Haiku

Can you help me find some threads I'd be interested in?
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 39,015
    lol, not me. I've spent many a happy an hour on a buseta.

Steve
    Host
    Vans, SUVs and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards

• djg2djg2 Posts: 7
    I don't own a SUV but am considering a toyota highlander. I like 56-61 Vettes, bonsai trees, vietnamese food, and college sports. I have no use for pro sports, chicken dishes with boingers in them, purple, or butchy broads. There, I've introduced myself.
  • slackersslackers Posts: 77
    In the market for a large SUV........researching Sequoias and Denalis.
    Feel free to browse and post in the SUVs Discussions and also look at the comparison tools on the main edmunds.com page. Have fun!

Steve
    Host

• Likes:Fast cars,fords,suvs,the colors yellow and black,boats, and dogs

Dislikes:small cars,imports(rice),and beetles

Owner of:
    -1996 Mustang GT(4 SALE)
    -1997 Expedition XLT
    -1997 Expedition XLT(coming in 2 days)
  • Like this car for comfort and safety a lot but wish it was a little bigger for my 6'4" husband. The CRV and RAV4 are about the same. The SantaFe(Hyundai) is perfect size but questionable body quality. The Highlander is great but too pricey. Is there anything out there? Is the Mazda MPV a better option? Really stuck.
  • well i recently brought a new rav 4 2001,and since then i.e- 7 months i hear this rattle its kind of funny its their sometime not the other time been to the dealer 3 times no change in it yet and it drives me nuts sometime, and also since last 2 weeks i hear this grinding sound when taking sharp turns or just changing lanes at on the highway, my car is 7000 miles any ideas and suggestion would be greatly appreciated.thank you.
  • I'm looking for some advice on changing the power antenna myself on a 1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD. The motor on the antenna has gone bad 4 years to the day I acquired this vehicle. Has anyone replaced this themselves and what is involved?
    Thanks,
    Jim
  • Just joined Town Hall today after searching for a solution to a problem I was having with my 97 Isuzu Rodeo. Fortunately, I was able to find the solution on the Isuzu forum. Plan to use this for help, tips, etc. Hopefully, I can provide some help as well.

Other vehicles I own:

> 2000 Ford Taurus
    > 1988 Honda Accord LX (need 5spd transmission)
    > 1989 Honda Accord LX (250,000+ miles and still
    going strong!!!).

Love Mustangs (NOT Mustang IIs).

Thanks!
    Welcome hutch97.

ajay010170, I see you found the Rav4 message board.

quilter4, I think you need to roam around a bunch of SUV discussions :-)

Hey roosh31, try posting your antenna question over in the Toyota 4Runner discussion. The "regulars" may not frequent this topic.

Steve
    Host

• drew_drew_ Posts: 3,382
    Welcome to Town Hall and I'm glad that your found the discussion topics useful. Just so you know, we have a weekly Isuzu chat every Thursday at 7-8pm Pacific. Please feel free to join in at that time. You will find a link to the chat at the top of every Isuzu discussion topic. Simply click on it at the time and you will be able to join the live chat.

Good luck,

Drew
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket & Accessories message boards
  • Ten days ago I bought a Toyota Highlander. I finally found the vehicle I liked better than my Camry. I spotted the message boards while doing research and came back today to join up.

I've given up my 5-speed for an automatic, guess it was about time!
  • ws4ws4 Posts: 2
    I have gotten a lot of good information from your board discussions. I like the way everyone seems to help out. I have always loved toyota's. But have gotten hooked on 4 runners from my husband.
    Look forward to suggestions on a water leak.
  • Hello.
    My name is owl, and I require an SUV......NOW. ;)
    What happened yesterday makes the SUV in my sights, even more of a good choice for me.
    I am in love( no I won't let the car dealer know it! ) with the Jeep Liberty. I want one so bad I can taste it. Every new review reinforces the promise of this Jeep, and I must have one. I think I shall sell my kidney if I have to..no wait....lil too far, huh? :)

I hope to gleen some info from experienced 4X4'rs and off-roaders, as well. Thanks for the Forum.

God bless America.

theowl1
    Welcome to Town Hall. Here's the quick link to the Jeep Liberty discussion. Check out the reviews in the Additional Resource box in the left sidebar there too.

Steve
    Host

• I have been reading your message boards the last few days, very interesting discussions,
    I am about to buy an SUV and can't decide between the Dodge Durango or Ford Expedition, seems like
    people have more bad things to say about their vehicle than good things........anyway thought I would join your forum, maybe go to roadside cafe and get some input there..

Thanks,

bigbob
  • I leased a jeep sport 2001 in March. It's been running good so far. I started to hear a little noise in the front when I turn to the left. It sounds like stress between two parts.

ed
  • Hello all users.

I have been using Edmunds since 1998 when I bought my Corolla CE.

I too am looking to upgrade to the Highlander (turning in the 5spd for an automatic. I would love any advice and I will continue to check out the Highlander discussion for additional help.

Thanks.
  • Hi,

I'm in the market for a new SUV. I'll be buying in April 2002 so I'm taking the time now to research for the best buy. I've narrowed my choices down to a Yukon and a Sequoia.