Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please, introduce yourself (Newcomers, start here)!

1222324252628»

Comments

• krisnelkrisnel Posts: 2
    I'm new member to this forum..I'm from Charlotte, North Carolina.

I just started looking for an SUV..need help in selection.

I have a Toyota Camry (which I'm planning to trade in or sell it) and a Honda Civic.

We are a married couple, no children..I need some help to start researching into what are available. I'm looking for Used SUV's, because I get them cheaper than newer ones and New ones deprecate faster in first few years.

Any links or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Welcome aboard!

I think the first question you'll want to answer is what are your needs? To help you focus on this I recommend starting in What's the best vehicle for my needs? Once you've narrowed that down a bit then it will be easier to direct you to particular makes and models.

Good luck!

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • marsha8marsha8 Posts: 1
    I'm torn over the 2012 MDX and Mercedes 2012 SUV 350. I'm not a soccer mom anymore and don't need the 3rd row but drive 25K miles/yr for work. Do you think the smaller interior on the 350 will get make me feel crowded when I have a passenger with me? I love the MDX except the passenger blind spots in right corner and my kids think it's just more of the same. Anyone have experience. with the 2012 Mercedes SUV 350 and can share pro's/cons? Price is not an issue.