Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Hyundai Sonata Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• thndrstmthndrstm Posts: 47
    Fairfax Hyundai, remember we qualified for $900 in rebates. Ask for Don
  • rico84rico84 Posts: 7
    2011 Sonata GLS Auto with Pop Eq2 Pack....MSRP is around 21665 so yea. I think it is below invoice too.
  • Can you share dealer information with me. I want to buy one at your price.
    auto240205 Gmail

Thanks alot
  • thank u so much :D
  • petdogdfwpetdogdfw Posts: 26
    I am in the Dallas area and got a limited with harbor grey and the wine interior too. Fully loaded with nav for 26,000 also. Three months later I love the car and feel like I got a fair deal.
  • ybnvusybnvus Posts: 4
    Good to hear. We love the car. Navigation serves us well as we do home health.
  • I'm looking for a 2010 GLS Auto for my teenager. I input it in Overstock.com, and it came up with a target price of $17,674. I was thinking of starting offers at $17k. Does price sound reasonable? I'm in Houston,TX if that helps...

Thx
  • Truecar says $17,625 is average paid. You may be able to do slightly better since 2011's are so hot.
  • mazda6dudemazda6dude Posts: 283
    Will hyundai give rebates on 2011 Sonata's anytime soon? What do you all think?
  • steven39steven39 Posts: 636
    i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any rebates anytime soon..the new sonata is selling like hotcakes right now so there is really no reason to offer any rebates until all the hype settles down......
  • usfarbuo1usfarbuo1 Posts: 35
    There is a $500. rebate incentive but it for the valued coupon offer. It's on the www.hyundaiusa.com website. I just bought a 2011 Hyundai Azera after trading in my 2006 Azera and the car is a real beauty. There is a $1,500. dollar rebate valued coupon offer on the 2011 Azera so I took advantage of it. Good Luck. I did road test a 2011 Sonat, in fact, the dealer let me take me for almost three hours and I loved the car but decided to go with the Azera.
    I really like the 2011 Sonata GLS with PEP. Do you think its possible to get a new 2011 GLS w/PEP for $21K OTD?
  • truelies1truelies1 Posts: 34
    Certainly. $21k for sonata with PEP is a regular price. I think it should be $18K in march 2011
  • ppage2ppage2 Posts: 1
    Looking for some info on the Sonata gls. has anyone purchased one recently in New Jersey, if so, what did it cost for the car minus any other fees?
  • poodog13poodog13 Posts: 320
    Based on what?
  • lordy1952lordy1952 Posts: 8
    I dont live in virginia, but fairfax hyundai have this daily deal for 2011 sonata gls auto for
    MSRP: $21,050.00
    Daily Deal Price: $18,162.00

google fairfax hyundai, then click on daily sonata deal at mid page
    whats the tax rate in VA? is this a good deal?
  • alookmanalookman Posts: 141
    edited July 2010
    18,700-19,000 with destination charges inc. is very doable for GLS with auto and this dealer is in that range.

I was quoted $19,500 w/dest. charges included with PEP plus TTL in June.
  • amgontarzamgontarz Posts: 1
    Just purchased Harbor Gray Metallic SE with a few small options, MSRP $23,595 (Inv. $22,554) OTD $22,473 ($21879-$500 military rebate+$699 dealer fee+tags and fees (no sales tax for military in SC)) Dealer delivered car to our doorstep, and took our trade-in sight-unseen. Used ZAG pricing through USAA.
  • Bought it end of july. We have $100 docu fee and 6% sales. Includes Standard + floor mat + ipod cable + cargo net + dimming room mirror + gap insurance + $400 extended warranty. I don't know car only price. :confuse:

Before any rebate. I almost fighted with manager during nego.
    Was it good deal?
    Do you have PEP or is it just a Sonata GLS automatic?
  • truelies1truelies1 Posts: 34
    I was offer $20250 in Texas 4 months ago for GLS Auto.
  • Is $21,000 OTD good for a gls auto with mats, ipod cable, tinting, wheel locks, alloys and fabric proofing and an auto dimming mirror (does this mean it include the homelink??) - for reference, my tax rate is 5.75%

thanks
    recently looked at a 2011 sonata gls that had in addition to the msrp a adm of 2500.00 due to market adjustment..should i pay this???
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,666
    And this was in South Florida? Wait a few months and things will settle down price wise with the Sonata. Paying an adm fee is ridiculous on any item. Definitely wait a few months till the prices stabilize. Just my personal opinion.

The Sandman :sick: :shades:

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• kevinc5kevinc5 Posts: 204
    Which dealer was that? Pass on any markup. Check edmunds and www.truecar.com to find some more competitive dealers, or travel a little bit to get what you want.
    right now because of the high demand and the popularity of the new 2011 sonata the ball is in the dealers court as far as haveing the upper hand in negotiating a good deal with the sonata..maybe when the interest dies down a bit there will be more room for getting a good deal.but right now the sonata's are selling like hotcakes or lemonade in the hot summer sun.maybe i should purchase a camry instead.i have heard that because of toyota's recent problems they are basically giveing camry's away at dirt cheap prices.
  • backybacky Twin CitiesPosts: 18,722
    Yes, I've seen great deals on Camrys, Altimas, Fusions, Optimas, Malibus etc. recently. And very low lease rates on Accords (my local Honda dealers never advertise purchase prices, just lease rates). So lots of other choices if a Hyundai dealer tries the ADM game (ironically first popularized by Toyota and Honda) and doesn't eliminate it--be sure the Hyundai salesperson knows you know that.
  • brian1brian1 Posts: 25
    Black SE with Nav, , floor mats, ipod cable, cargo mat, auto dimming mirror, mud guards, wheel locks. MSRP= $26,530. Bought for $25,610 + tax.
  • leah525leah525 Posts: 2
    Just purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited. No navigation. Black with wine interior. $22,936. Doc Fee $199. No warranty, no GAP, no ttl. Total = $23,135. I am in Oklahoma.

Leah
  • nj2pa2ncnj2pa2nc Posts: 813
    before taxes and other fees- $18,000