Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tundra Accessories and Modifications

167891012»

Comments

• rbk3rbk3 Posts: 34
    I have 07 Tundra 5.7L. I've read posts here and there stating they increase MPG and or HP. Heard they make no difference at all. And even heard they decreased the performance. So anyone with real experience bring me up to speed.

I am thinking of installing magnaflow from Auto Something. The price is around 550.

1. How are the magnaflows working with the new tundra.
    2. Are they really easy to install. Do you have to lift the truck or slide under.
    3. Will my factory warranty be voided upon installation. If so does this apply to everything mechanical.
    4. Is there any difference in MPG
    5. Is the low end torque going to effort the performance of pulling an Airstream Trailer.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  • obyoneobyone Posts: 8,065
    3. Will my factory warranty be voided upon installation. If so does this apply to everything mechanical.

The only part of the factory warranty that will be voided will be on the exhaust. However, under the Moss Magnuson Warranty Act, if the dealer can determine that the aftermarket part installed directly contributed to the failure of another part, warranty can be denied.

MossMagnuson
  • rbk3rbk3 Posts: 34
    Thanks Obyone,

That's pretty much what I'm figuring out. Thanks
  • I have a 2009 crew max limited and would like to switch out the grill with the 2010 limited/platinum edition grill. Can the original toyota grills be purchased? and where do i find them? Thanks
167891012»
This discussion has been closed.