Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Truck Owners - Future Models

124»

Comments

• the new tundra also beats the titan in the butt ugly category :P
    ·
  • Thats what she said.
    ·
  • daraghdaragh Posts: 2
    I was hoping Toyota wouldnt try recoup its tundra investment on the first year sales of its new Tundra but boy was I wrong. A double cab 4*4 Limited Standard Bed which I was interested in is base priced at $38,550 thats crazy! I'm now most likely go go for the 07 F150 as its got a price about $4000 less for a similiarly equiped truck! Toyota re way off the mark with their pricing, its no wonder they delayed releasing the pricing! Nice truck but in my opinion not worth almost $39k and thats before delivery, tax title tags etc etc
    ·
  • drfilldrfill Posts: 2,484
    But you get what you pay for.

Notice how no one is comparing the F-150 to the Tundra, because it is understood that it is overmatched.

The Tundra is more than nice, if comparison tests mean anything anymore.

DrFill
    ·
  • It really won't end up costing you $4,000 less because when you go to sell it, whenever that may be, the Toyota will be worth at least $4,000 more than the Ford.
    ·
  • coldcarcoldcar Posts: 6
    hey jclem!

how do you like that 4 cyl T-100?

i've had 2 early '90s toy trucks, and love(d) 'em. i once considered a T100 with the 4, NOT the v6, as i've been more than satisfied with toyota 4s and appreciate the mileage.

it seems 4 cyl T100s were rare to non-existent here?

what kind of mileage do you get (when it's NOT overworked)?
    ·
  • tundradudetundradude Posts: 588
    I owned a 94 and had it for 5 years before my first Tundra. Mine averaged 25 mpg and never less than 23 mpg and that included lots of hauling wood. My friend still has it today.
    ·
124»
This discussion has been closed.
Toyota Truck Owners - Future Models - Page 4 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com