Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Truck Owners - Future Models

124»

Comments

• the new tundra also beats the titan in the butt ugly category :P
  • Thats what she said.
  • daraghdaragh Posts: 2
    I was hoping Toyota wouldnt try recoup its tundra investment on the first year sales of its new Tundra but boy was I wrong. A double cab 4*4 Limited Standard Bed which I was interested in is base priced at $38,550 thats crazy! I'm now most likely go go for the 07 F150 as its got a price about $4000 less for a similiarly equiped truck! Toyota re way off the mark with their pricing, its no wonder they delayed releasing the pricing! Nice truck but in my opinion not worth almost $39k and thats before delivery, tax title tags etc etc
  • drfilldrfill Posts: 2,484
    But you get what you pay for.

Notice how no one is comparing the F-150 to the Tundra, because it is understood that it is overmatched.

The Tundra is more than nice, if comparison tests mean anything anymore.

DrFill
  • It really won't end up costing you $4,000 less because when you go to sell it, whenever that may be, the Toyota will be worth at least $4,000 more than the Ford.
  • coldcarcoldcar Posts: 6
    hey jclem!

how do you like that 4 cyl T-100?

i've had 2 early '90s toy trucks, and love(d) 'em. i once considered a T100 with the 4, NOT the v6, as i've been more than satisfied with toyota 4s and appreciate the mileage.

it seems 4 cyl T100s were rare to non-existent here?

what kind of mileage do you get (when it's NOT overworked)?
  • tundradudetundradude Posts: 588
    I owned a 94 and had it for 5 years before my first Tundra. Mine averaged 25 mpg and never less than 23 mpg and that included lots of hauling wood. My friend still has it today.
124»
This discussion has been closed.