Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tacoma Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1505152535456»

Comments

• chunt5chunt5 Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    Just purchased a new 2012 Access Cab 2.7 liter, 4X2, AT, SR5 in Georgia. MSRP was $23,789. Quoted internet price was $22,513 plus $399 Admin fee and tag and title fees plus sales tax.

Everything went well at the dealership until they tried to add $650 for paint sealant. I just showed the finance guy my internet quote and he took the $650 off.

Overall I had a great buying experience and I love my new Taco. I could have got the same price without the Admin fee at another dealer but that dealer did not have the color that I wanted and I did not want to wait.
  • bigandybigandy Posts: 70
    Sold my 2005 and I'm in the hunt for an Access Cab or Double Cab TRD Offroad/Tow Package. The inventory is very light and I'm having trouble finding exactly what I want. Anybody know if this is in preparation for the release of the 2013's or is it something else?
  • wiseone2wiseone2 Posts: 14
    Prices for New double cabs SR5 4x4, automatic, loaded:

Nov. 2005 I purchased an 06 off road package for $26300.
    Oct. 2008 quoted for an 09 sport package, $27657.
    Mar. 2009 quoted for an 09 sport package, $26944.
    Jan. 2010 quoted for a 2010 sport pkg long bed, $29623.

the upgrades to the Tacoma since 05 have been minimal
  • There is a 97 Tacoma with 220,000 miles down the block from where I live. Five speed , two wheel drive and looks to be in good condition. Asking $ 2,800 for it. The miles on the truck make me wonder if I would be throwing money away . Anyone think this is a good deal ?
  • I would look it over, ask a lot of questions regarding maint. new parts
    if it needs anything, look for leaks burning oil, if you like it low ball him.
    I've seen Toyota's hit 300k miles and I have seen Ford Rangers get up to
    400k miles, you never know what you will find.
  • What is the fair price for toyota Taco Double Cab I4 Automatic with SR5 package for southern AZ?

Dealer ask for
    Regular Price........................................$26,125.00
    Your Price............................................$24,493.00
    Doc Fee...............................................$ 199.00
    Sales Tax.............................................$ 2,167.63
    Total Licence and Fees........................$ 422.00

Total Out The Door...............................$27,281.63
  • bonnanobonnano South CarolinaPosts: 9
    edited August 2013
    Just boiught a RAV for the wife..I have been looking for a Tacoma, Is this a good deal for a Southern Truck? Seller is pretty firm. Doesn't seem motivated to sell which makes me think it's really a good truck and he really does not want to sell unless he gets his price. Truck has Platnium ToyoCare Cintract for another two year and a few months. "Seems" like a good deal for a unique TRD OR. I don't like the painted fender flares and this one doesn't have them. Special Edition I guess.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2008&zip=29- - 588&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerType=p&sellerTypes=p&mmt=%5BTOYOTA%- - 5BTACOMA%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&vehicleStyleCodes=TRUCKS&modelCode1=TACOMA&makeCode1=- - TOYOTA&startYear=2008&showcaseOwnerId=0&searchRadius=25&bodyStyleCodes=TRUCKS&li- - stingId=352366548&listingIndex=1&Log=0
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 39,059
    A reporter is looking to talk with a Texas resident who's in the market for a new pickup truck. If you're able to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com with your preferred contact info by Thursday, September 26, 2013.