Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost? Ask the M&R Host for directions!

1789101113»

Comments

• Thanks for the info Mr Shiftright. I checked with autozone in Miami, Dade county, Florida. For some reason Dade County doesn't allow Autozone to check for codes. However, Autozone is allowed to do it at the next county, Broward. In Dade county, Autozone will rent the computer to you for $78.00. Once you do it yourself you return the computer and get a refund. I found a place in Miami that will check the codes for free. I plan to do it today. Thanks.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 45,015
    there you go--post the results in the Check Engine Light topic then.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

• Hello,
    I have a 2002 Lincoln LS and am wanting to replace incondescent bulbs with LED's. I have found that my car is sending pulsed current to my bulbs wnen the car is not running. The LED's actually pulse about 15-20 times per second. This is not noticable in the inc. bulbs because of the slowness of the cooling of the element.
    Does anyone have a reason for this? Anyone you can suggest I speak with. ALSO, do I have to return to this forum to find responses to my question, or do I merely sign in?
  • I had the computer hooked up to my CL at Giant Tire in Miami. Result: Code PO401, Insufficient EGR flow detected. It can be corrected at the dealer for over $1000. Or maybe replace the catalytic converter for a cheaper price. The mechanic said that if the car is running good wait until you detect any problem then look for a solution.
    You should try posting your question here:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ef17b29

If you want to post, you have to sign in, yes, but you can read without signing in if you wish.

regards,

MrShiftright
    Host

This might be a good place for you to post your question:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/WebX/.ee9949a

And no, I don't think it's good advice to ignore a check engine light.

• cutehumorcutehumor Posts: 137
    hi,

I'm looking for the topic "to fix or junk" I found to fix or trade up. but it was an old topic from the old forum.
    Here you go:

To Fix or Trade Up?

1789101113»
This discussion has been closed.