Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Excursion: Accessories & Modifications

2»

Comments

• guestguest Posts: 774
    Do you have any pictures of your Excursion? I have an 04 4x4 that I am currently shopping for a lift kit for. I have gotten a few quotes but I don't know if a 4" or a 6" is going to be best for me. Right now the one on deck is a 6" kit with 35's, just like you said you have. I would like to see what it is going to look like.
    Also, any trouble with Ford replacing your tranny with the lift on it? I've heard that can be a touchy subject at the dealer? Thanks
  • Hi.
    I've recently bought a 5.4 2005 with 154miles on it. 1st registration. Loving the car but it does 'wander' long the highway! Have you managed to solve the problem??

Cheers,
    Doug
  • I am new to forum. Have 2000 V10 with Bilsteins. Interested in adding fog lights to front. QA lot in the $70 range but not sure quality. Some OEM ones $270 range but one set of instructions talks about removing bumper. Any suggestions?

Also, what are Timbren load boosters and does Helwig rear sway bar require major work or simply bolts into exits holes?

Thanks,
    Tom
  • Could you provide more info on this fog light install such as model and how you did it. I want to add driving lights to 2000 in factory opening.

Thanks
  • Where did you buy helwig rear sawy for $148?

Thanks
  • I just put a 4inch lift on mine with 35's and thats about the limit as far as dealerships and things of that nature.
  • Now I know there are plenty of upgrades for the diesel engines, but for the v10's there out there you have to be willing to pay the price. I found and intalled a supercharger for the v10 and that was the best thing I could have ever done. Imagine a vehicle waying over 10000lbs burning rubber. Oh and my weight is increased due to the texas style bumpers on the front and rear. It also has a 4inch lift with 35's. Trust me if you have the cash you will be inpressed.
  • Contact airride technologies out of indiana for that they should be able to help with that.
  • were did you find your supercharger ?
2»