Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda6 Sedan

1849850851852853855»

Comments

• I've been driving a 2011 Mazda 6i automatic for about four months and have been really pleased with the gas mileage. My driving pattern is roughly 60/40 hwy/city and I'm averaging 29-30 mpg. I believe the EPA estimates are 22/31, so my 6 is clearly exceeding those estimates. If others are getting the same results, looks like EPA really missed the mark on this car.
  • If you are looking for a zero defect rate with any manufacturer in the world, you're going to have to wait until you go to heaven, and I wouldn't promise you a zero defect rate there. However, that's your best bet, I suppose.
  • I need to replace tires. The OEM's were terrible. Any suggestions for all weather tires that perform well in snow? I live in the snowbelt and can average 2' of snow overnight. They are 215/50/17.
  • mz6greyghostmz6greyghost Posts: 1,230
    edited October 2011
    If you don't wish to invest in a set of winter tires, but still deal with snow, I'd recommend the Continental ExtremeContact DWS. I've heard of other Mazda6 owners having nothing but praise for them. They're great performers in both the dry and wet, and offer excellent snow traction for a performance tire. They're also about $60 per tire LESS than the OEM POS Michelins.