Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Scion FR-S Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Scion

image2013 Scion FR-S Long Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2013 Scion FR-S and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• tucsonarchit_tucsonarchit_ Member Posts: 4
    Has anyone else noticed that for the past couple of days, the BRZ long-term pages has been blank? Posting here since I can't there and the FR-S is the closest thing to the BRZ....
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Huh - considering it's around 2850 lbs. and has a non-turbo 2.0 liter engine, this car sucks the gas down pretty good. The Focus ST weighs about 350 lbs. more and is turbocharged, but got only about 1 mpg worse during January.
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    @tucsonarchit: Yup, I can not see anything there either. Seeing some blank page is far better than the old InsideLine site though, that place was a dump! (Rolls eyes)
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    @tucsonarchit: Yup, I can not see anything there either. Seeing some blank page is far better than the old InsideLine site though, that place was a dump! (Rolls eyes)
  • tank_everetttank_everett Member Posts: 5
    Well considering that turbos are harder on their coolant than most cars, I can see why GN has a leaky heater core.

(Left here on account that we can't comment on site's coolest car).
  • edbradleyedbradley Member Posts: 15
    Do you have the average speed data for the stints where these average MPG data were collected?