Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Echo Care and Maintenance

1235»

Comments

• bentleebentlee Posts: 1
    Do you still have CD service manuals for a 2001 Toyota Echo?
  • how can i realign my headlights on my 2001 echo ?
  • I found a newer-style, frameless wiper blade for the Toyota Echo. That 14" passenger-side is nearly impossible to find in a frameless blade. 'Trico NeoForm Beam Blades' is the only one that I found that comes in a 14" (they also come in the 22" for the driver's side). They're great blades and look excellent. You can get them online. Hope this helps others!
  • im4eestorim4eestor Posts: 7
    I, too, would be most appreciative of receiving a copy of your service manual CD, have just acquired a Canadian 2004 Echo Rs 5-door hatchback and imported it into the US?

Thank you!

Stephen L. Phillips

resqdogz @ gmail . com
  • kneisl1kneisl1 Posts: 1,694
    What was involved in importing your Canadian ECHO? How did you do it?

Thanks!
  • Toyota of Canada provided a "certificate (letter) of compliance" - which is virtually all one needs to clear customs: You simply send them your VIN number, and they let you know if the vehicle is compliant with US emissions and safety requirements (virtually ALL Echo models are)...

Paid a broker (BCCI) $250 US to process all paperwork, etc.

There's a 1% customs fee on the purchase price of the vehicle.

Send me an email ( resqdogz@gmail.com ) and I will reply with the details?
    I did!

Oh boy diesel ECHO!
  • Sorry, perhaps I misunderstood: DID you send me an email? Searched over the past three days, and couldn't find anything...

resqdogz@gmail.com

"rescue dogs" - RESQDOGZ@gmail.com...
    I did but I will try again.
  • Hi I am a new echo owner as of today. I have a 05' 4 door manual and saw your post about installing cruise control. I was wondering if you could tell me the part #s you used in the job as well as what manuals did you use to install the CC? Thanks for any info.
1235»
This discussion has been closed.
Toyota Echo Care and Maintenance - Page 5 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com