Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Echo Care and Maintenance

1235»

Comments

• bentleebentlee Posts: 1
    Do you still have CD service manuals for a 2001 Toyota Echo?
  • how can i realign my headlights on my 2001 echo ?
  • I found a newer-style, frameless wiper blade for the Toyota Echo. That 14" passenger-side is nearly impossible to find in a frameless blade. 'Trico NeoForm Beam Blades' is the only one that I found that comes in a 14" (they also come in the 22" for the driver's side). They're great blades and look excellent. You can get them online. Hope this helps others!
  • im4eestorim4eestor Posts: 7
    I, too, would be most appreciative of receiving a copy of your service manual CD, have just acquired a Canadian 2004 Echo Rs 5-door hatchback and imported it into the US?

Thank you!

Stephen L. Phillips

resqdogz @ gmail . com
  • kneisl1kneisl1 Posts: 1,691
    What was involved in importing your Canadian ECHO? How did you do it?

Thanks!
  • Toyota of Canada provided a "certificate (letter) of compliance" - which is virtually all one needs to clear customs: You simply send them your VIN number, and they let you know if the vehicle is compliant with US emissions and safety requirements (virtually ALL Echo models are)...

Paid a broker (BCCI) $250 US to process all paperwork, etc.

There's a 1% customs fee on the purchase price of the vehicle.

Send me an email ( resqdogz@gmail.com ) and I will reply with the details?
    I did!

Oh boy diesel ECHO!
  • Sorry, perhaps I misunderstood: DID you send me an email? Searched over the past three days, and couldn't find anything...

resqdogz@gmail.com

"rescue dogs" - RESQDOGZ@gmail.com...
    I did but I will try again.
  • Hi I am a new echo owner as of today. I have a 05' 4 door manual and saw your post about installing cruise control. I was wondering if you could tell me the part #s you used in the job as well as what manuals did you use to install the CC? Thanks for any info.
1235»