Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti I35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• 1ovrzro1ovrzro Posts: 7
    I just bought a 2001 LEFTOVER Sandrock Beige I30T on December 14, 2001, fully loaded except the navigation system. It even had the auto-start from the keyfob. The car had 35 miles on it. Never sold. Actually it did sell in December 2000, but the deal fell thru, the owner never took delivery or possession and never drove the car. The dealer had gone thru a management change and this car along with one other I30T had fallen thru the cracks and never sold. It made a great deal for me. I was going to buy a 2002 I35, but when I saw this leftover NEW 2001 I30T for $24,500 I couldn't go wrong. This was before taxes. This is cheaper then buying a Maxima.
  • larose55larose55 Posts: 1
    Bought mine on Long Island, NY on April 18, 2002...sports package, cold weather package, full sized spare, sunroof/sunshade, rear splash guards, trunk mat..$29,750.00
  • pham7pham7 Posts: 13
    I just got I35 with sport package (including sidesills and rear splash guard, 17 in. wheel), sunroof, rear spoiler and VDC (vehicle dynamic control) for $30,264 yesterday. That price I got from Edmunds.com and deal on the phone with the dealer. It was so easy.
  • I have done my homework and decided the I35 is for me. Now the hard part...getting the 'best' price I can. What price have you all paid at Ray Catena in Edison,NJ? Any good salepeople? Anything to avoid? Thanks for the help.
  • I paid 27,600 for my i35 at North Houston Infiniti. Ask for Will Wilkes. We called dealers throughout neighboring states and decided upon this dealership.We flew in from Louisiana and were picked up at the airport by will. This was by far the easiest deal we ever made. We got the luxury pkg,(sunroof/sunshade)
  • ace1001ace1001 Posts: 2
    I35 with cold weather, sunroof and sunshade, spoiler, trunk mat, and splash guards, list $32,085. Any thoughts about dealer offer of $29,200 plus $199 processing fee?

Any comments on extended warranty?
  • shodanyzfshodanyzf Posts: 2
    Ace1001,
    I live in Long Island,N. Y. and on March 31 of this year,leased an "I" with the following options:sport package,sunroof/sunshade,cold weather,full size spare,spoiler,mud guards,and trunk mat. Sticker was $33,905.00 including destination charges. My purchase price was $29,694.19.
    There was a $500.00 manufacturer to dealer rebate at the time. IMHO your not being offered that good of a deal, you be the judge! I don't believe in extended warranty's unless you are purchasing a car with a terrible track record. The "I" does not fall into that category. Good Luck!!!
  • ace1001ace1001 Posts: 2
    Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. I really had the same thought and your response helped confirm it.
  • chum05chum05 Posts: 4
    I am wondering what others may have paid for a '02 I35 in the NW suburban Chicagoland area. Currently I am getting quotes for $28,500 with Sunroof, coldweather pkg and trunk mat. I could probably bargain further for mud flaps a couple of oil changes, etc.
  • metrikmetrik Posts: 2
    Just got new 02 I35 for surprising $26,500 (including sunroof / sunshade package, splash guards, trunk mat and trunk net). The price was $1500 lower than Carsdirect.com could offer. Isn't that something?
  • Which dealer?

Who did you close your purchase with??
  • metrikmetrik Posts: 2
    Miller Infiniti.
    Advertised price was $26,788 (5 cars only, millenium jade color excluded).
  • Trying to buy my first Infiniti. Sticker is 30,000 and change salesman offered me $28,500. Only option is moonroof. Edmunds says $27,383 is target. Any comments? Dealership is in Massachusetts.
  • bebeuvabebeuva Posts: 2
    Any idea if the price will go down sometime in September 2002 for the 2002 I35 model before the 2003 models come out sometime in October? Are there any changes in the 03 model? The best price I've been "quoted" over the phone is $28,200 which includes the destination charge, sunroof/sunshade, splash guards and a trunk mat which seems to automatically come with all the cars that are available. I want the millennium jade color with window tint and pinstripes and I'm eager to know what price someone has paid here in Houston, TX for the I35 along with who they might have worked a deal out with. Our choices of dealerships are North Houston, Westside and Southwest Infiniti. PLEASE ADVISE!
  • nismofreaknismofreak Posts: 120
    I negotiated a deal for my sister: The sticker was 35,500: everything except Nav. Negotiated down to 31,000 (with tags) before tax. Midnight Blue. She intended on buying a G35 but with the markup and no one is moving past MSRP, she got the I35 instead. She likes the ride and the look. I was surprised by the size. I have never sat in a modern Maxima/I35 before but I like it! Oh, also got free oil changes every 3,500miles for three years. Sweet ride!
  • hclllhclll Posts: 35
    Contacted admore infinit, get quote for I35: $500 over invoice, so if I choose only sunroof and splash guard, it would be $27356. Is this a good deal?

Also, did you all bargan out the destination charge or you all paid it?
  • robdamrobdam Posts: 2
    '02 I35 $26,044, Cold Pkg $604, Nav $1805, Sunroof/sunshade $1217, Sport Pkg $1551, Spoiler $387, Full size spare $180, Advertising assesment, (what is that?) $385 TOTAL: $32,693
  • THAT'S ABOUT WHAT I PAID LAST NOVEMBER... AND I DON'T HAVE SPORT PKG...OR NAV..

LOOKS LIKE A SUPER DEAL!

GREAT CAR...YOU'LL LOVE IT
  • Price looks good. I paid $32,900 for the same exact package in March.

Enjoy
This discussion has been closed.