Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Altima Accessories and Modifications

123457»

Comments

• freezedfreezed Posts: 14
    I have one on my 2009 Altima. Came with the car, didn't order it. I really don't think it is worth it, it is still fairly noisy at 70 MPH with the moonroof open. Plus it is a pain in the rear end to wash around it. I'm thinking about removing it entirely.
  • am scheduled to have a moonroof dealer installed in the coupe...getting cold feet.

Am concerned this will be a maintenance headache even if the dealer offers a life-time warranty.

Any opinions or experiences to share??
  • mhtnmhtn Posts: 21
    My sister just bought a 2010 Altima 2.5 base and I'd like to help her install a double din radio. Could you please show me where I can find instruction to remove the trim pieces around the radio area? The base 2.5 does not have a radio.

Many thanks!
  • I have a 09 2.5 nissan altima and I have the same issue. I have taken it to the dealership twice and they said that's normal with the new 2.5 altimas. I don't remember it sounding like that when I bought it in July. My mother has an 00 altima and it sounds better than mine. I hate it! Also the sunroof is super noisy too so you put the two together and it's horrible....i think i will stick with toyota! nissan's suck!
123457»
This discussion has been closed.