Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1108109110111112114»

Comments

• Hi. Was thinking of leasing, but got a finance quote of $24,200 on 2013 Altima 2.5 SL with tech/moon and mat/molding/lighting, silver/black leather. Basically $28K (I will do better negotiating on this) minus $3800 Nissan incentives ($500 cap cash, $1000 cust cash, $2300 equipment allowance). Dealer said the $2300 equip allowance applied to this car as it's been on the lot for 160 days.

I don't know much about new car inventories, but is there a concern with a car sitting on the lot for 160 days? Sign of a problem? I haven't seen it yet as negotiating over internet/phone.

I was first looking at a 2014, but if the $24.2K price and car is real, and I can negotiate down, hard to pass up.

THANKS!

Steve
  • Hi again..is this a good deal?

2014 2.5 SL with tech, nav, moon, floor mats, kick, splash, molding, ground lighting.

Dealer Quote: $28700
    NMAC -$500
    VPP -$500
    No doc or misc, just tax/DMV.
    Final cost: $27700
    Invoice: ~$28693

Is this a good deal for a 2014? I can get a similar 2013 for about $2K less, lower price and $1000 customer cash.

P.S. Something soudned very strange when I spoke to the dealer again in the Altima in my previous post again!

Steve
    THANKS!
  • For the 2014's invoice is probably the best price you will see right now. I would think you could do better than $2k under invoice on a 2013 though. Check truecar.com for your area to see what competing dealers are offering for those same models.
  • Hello, new to this forum and can't find much pricing for the 2.5S on here. I was quoted 19110 after all $2000 in incentives. Is there room to move on this deal or is this a good price?
  • Thanks for the reply. I'm now down to $700 below invoice pre-incentives for the 2014 2.5SL fully loaded. Still looking around for 2013 as that could probably be gotten for $2K less.

Dealer Quote: $28150
    NMAC -$500
    Cust Cash -$500
    VPP -$150 (incorrect at $500)
    No doc or misc, just tax/DMV.
    Final cost: $27000
    Invoice: ~$28693
  • elenahappyelenahappy Posts: 3
    edited September 2013
    Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy my first car, and I found this forum so helpful. Thank you everyone!

I am looking for a 2013 Altima 2.5 SV w/ nav, the MSRP is $28,140, and the dealer gave me $24,650 OTD after all rebates.

These are the installed options:
    Nav package
    Convienence package
    Floor mats
    Trunk mat
    Ground lighting
    Splash guards
    Vehicle tracking system.

Is it a good deal? How much room for negotiation? Thank you so much!
  • Just bought new 2013 Altima 2.5 SL, dark blue with tan leather, with splash guards, mats, wheel locks from Autonation Clearwater Nissan. Also got 5 yr roadside asst and 2 yr maint plan thrown in with deal. See price details below. Overall, easy to do deal with dealer, but they started with a very high price even though their online price was shown much lower. Once i threw their competitor prices at them to beat or I would walk, they were more willing to negotiate. Got what i wanted without having to drive to another dealer, Jenkins Nissan in Lakeland, which offered very low price with a few extras like kick plates and illumnation. Also got 0% financing for 5 yrs.

Price breakdown:
    msrp: 28750
    Negotiated price: 23869
    dealer fee: 699
    battery fee: 1.50
    tire fee: 5
    tag fee: 99
    sales tax: 1528
    county taxes: 65
    title fee: 364
    factory rebate: -500
  • maygomaygo Posts: 1
    Does your OTD total price include taxes?
  • sunshine_boysunshine_boy Posts: 10
    edited November 2013
    Looks like this forum post was down for sometime and it appears back to normal now.
  • steverstever Ex Yooper, en route to New MexicoPosts: 40,517

For 2014 Nissan Altima purchase experiences, please visit the 2014 Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion.

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.