Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I want to purchase a new Altima... should I also purchase the extra warranties they offer with the price of the car? Are there better offers elsewhere? :confuse:
  • It's a really good deal even w/o the 0%.
  • THERE;S NO SUCH A THING 10-15 % UNDER INVOICE THAS BULL CRAP. THE DEALER BARRELY GIVE UP HOLD BACK . AND NO INDEPENDED RESEACH WEBSITE NEVER POSTED THAT MUCH DISCOUNT ON A VEHICLE MAN PLEASE DONT LIE TO US MEN ...PLEASE!!!!LIKE JAMES BROWN USED TO SING PLEASE!!!!!!!!>> :mad:
  • Hi I found a 07 Altima 3.5se with a wing spoiler,etc. For $16,992(new orleans area) so is this a good price or can I get it for cheaper I really need to know because I would hate to pay more than I should. Anyone can tell me what to do Please let me know Asap!
  • Hi fatbollet,
    Looks like a good price. Where did you get it from ?

Thanks
    MB
  • 09 Altima 2.5SL (convenience pkg, convenience plus pkg, SL pkg, connection pkg, floor & trunk mats, splash guards)

MSRP: $27,420 (including destination)
    Sale price: $24,810 (before any rebates)
    6% FL tax: $1,500
    Dealer fee: $500
    TTL: $xxx
    Total: $27,200

Labor day weekend rebate: $1,000
    New grad rebate: $500

OTD price: $25,700 @ 0% apr for 60 months

Dealer threw in free tint.

If I opted for the $1,250 cashback (instead of 0% apr), my OTD price would have been $24,450.
  • Lithia Springs, GA. Team Nissan. Purchased on 11/30/09.
  • My buddy just got a 2010 SL leased for $347 a month, no money down at all. I'm looking at buying one, was thinking of going used, but some of these prices you guys are getting are pretty close to what Carmax wants for a slightly used version...
  • Hi,
    Ive read a lot of viewpoints from everybody, unfrotunately am not a good negotiator and scared of these dealer tactics, Last time I tried 4 years back, they started to charge me 750 and 1500 for special paint job on the car..went for a used car instead..

Now, need a new Altima 2.5S 2010, and requested for Internet quotes, am getting offer like this
    a) 19541 + tax + fees
    b) Second offer OTD 22870

Could pls help me with this one, are these good offers ? or what is the best I can get OTD..I am in Southern California, near LA. :confuse: I just want to go in and get the car..Would prefer going through Internet department and getting the car..

Thanks Gurus !!!!!!
  • mhtnmhtn Posts: 21
    This is for the Houston area.

Can I do any better ?
  • Just drove a 2008 demo that was driven by a member of the owner's family - hard to believe but the owner's grand mother.
    Car has never been titled and has only 4700 miles. They assure me that it has a new car warranty. Sticker is $32,910 and includes splash guards, floor mats, rear spoiler, Technology package and Vehicle dynamic control with full size spare. Car drove awesome. Have no idea even how to approach buying a two year old model year new car. Any ideas? Edmunds shows this same car as CPO would be $26,489 - which seems way too high for an '08.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
  • just wondering the opinion of this price because I bought in a hurry but used the internet to get prices to use as leverage between dealers
    2010 convenience pkg, convenience plus pkg, premium audio pkg
    $23,700 less $1000 factory rebate
    $22,700 plus tax&tags

could I have done better?
  • ^^^^ The Edmunds.com invoice price is 24.2k, and it says "others" are paying 24.9k, so I'd say you got a good deal.

I just looked at them tonight...nice ride...enjoy!
  • i just got an offer from a local dealership for the 2009 Altima Coupe with a Convience package for $22,500 OTD after all the rebate and negotiate...

so what do ya think about this? Deal or No Deal ..thanks
  • Currently get the best offer as:

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s CVT
    Silver exterior, Black interior
    -Convenience Package
    -Premium Package

39 Month Lease
    12k miles/year
    $3,000 TOTAL down
    Monthly Payment: $299/month plus tax
    TOTAL Monthly Payment including tax: $328/month

MSRP: $27,435
    Invoice: $25,454

Is this a good enough deal :confuse: ? Anyone has experience on similar model?

BTW: I'm around LA
  • hello guys,
    i am looking for a 2010 altima 2.5S coupe with conv. & prem. package, dark slate outside and dark cloth inside. I am in Torrance, CA (near los angeles) area, as for today, I got a internet quote from Long Beach, CA dealer showing below, you think this is a good deal? this would be my first NEW car, please help, thank you so much!

Here is the OTD breakdown.

Sale Price $24,448 (inc $1000 rebate)
    Doc fee 55
    Sales tax 2,486
    DMV 380
    total otd $27,378
  • Hi Kjchen69,

This is only an internet quote. I think you can probably bring down the selling price at least $500 by arguing that the real cost for this model in SouCal is around 95% invoice price (not to mention dealer's sales target bonus from manufacturers) and selling at 24k still brings at least 2.5k (10%) profit for dealers.
  • Got an internet quote & need help:

2010 4dr following packages:
    SPLASH GUARDS
    PREMIUM AUDIO PKG
    CONVENIENCE PKG
    CONVENIENCE PLUS PKG
    SL PKG
    5-PIECE CARPETED FLOOR MAT/TRUNK MAT SET ALUMINUM KICK PLATES
    REAR SPOILER
    FOG LAMPS
    TECHNOLOGY PKG

Here is the breakdown on cost:

Here is your breakdown
    MSRP $30,530.00
    sale price $27,588.00
    deal options $479.00
    doc fee $699.95
    taxes $1,777.85
    tag fees $32.50
    Rebates $1000.00
    Total $29,577.30

Any thoughts on how much lower I can go? Is $27,500 OTD or bretter feasible? Or would $28,000 be the max I could get?
  • I think the sale price of $27.5k is a pretty competitive quote -- that is almost 10% below MSRP before any rebates.
  • Thanks...fyi they're saying that $27,588 includes the $1000 cash back rebate. So would this still be a good deal? Or do you think that I could get another $1,300 off?