Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Hello Altima Fans, I just test drove a 2010 Altima sedan V6 SR and I like the car. Can anyone confirm what type of fuel needs to be used? I did my research online and couldn't believe it uses regular instead of premium like in the 2009 model. I found the owners manual in the glove box after the test drive but didn't want to break the wrapping to open it. I also checked the gas filler door but there is no sticker advising what type of fuel it is using. Anyone in this forum have a 2010 V6 SR running on regular? If so any problems?

Thanks.
  • I ended up getting the car today as described in the original post. Total out the door was $27,000 flat. This included $4,000 for my tradein..so I pretty much got the car for $23K out the door in my mind.
  • ?? Wouldn't it really be 31K? 31 - 4 = 27? or am I missing something?
  • Could anyone please say how good is the following quote:
    ( I am new member and a greenhorn - please be kind).

2010 ALTIMA 2.5 S 4DR CVT
    K12-K
    RADIANT SILVER , FROST

MSRP
    BASE $21,840
    AUD $1,240
    2.5 S PREMIUM AUD
    CN1 $1,100
    CONVENIENCE PACKA
    CN2 $1,150
    CONVENIENCE PLUS
    FL2 $175
    FLOOR & TRUNK MAT
    SGD $135
    SPLASH GUARDS
    50S $0
    50 STATE EMISSION
    Freight Charge $720
    Total $26,360

Your Price: $22,750 + TTL (tax, title, license)
    Includes 1000 Rebate from Nissan.
    Also includes 500 Holiday Bonus Cash.
  • I'm wot sure where your confusion is. I got a fully decked out 2010 2.5SL Altima..with litterally every option available other than a sunroof visor. I gave them a check for 23k & they gave me 4k for my old car, to me that makes 27K.
  • Bongadi..see my posts..I got the silver car fully loaded out the door for basically $250 more than what you paid (keep in mind I had a trade worth 4k which brought my total to $27K if you take that into consideration. This includes spoiler, technology package, fog lights, aluminum kickplates, & SL package.
  • I got the final quote for Nissan Altima S 2010 (no options included) from a dealer.

18930 + TTL = 20,451.24 (Out the door) - I won't get 1.9% APR
    or
    19,930 + TTL = 21,451.24 (Out the door) with 1.9% financing

basically, he said that i can't combine 1.9% apr with the 1000 rebate. Please help me whether it's a good deal and which option makes more sense. This is the first time I am buying a new car.
  • Use the edmunds apr vs. cashback calculator to decide. I don't know all your financial circumstances. - http://www.edmunds.com/apps/calc/CalculatorController?pmtcalAction=apr_cash_calc- &tid=edmunds..calculators.basic_loan_tab.lowapr_vs_cash.tab_link . As for which options you should go to the dealership and see which ones are most important to you. Just my two cents!
  • When you said "Total out the door was $27,000 flat. This included $4,000 for my tradein.", I read that as you gave them a check for 27K. I see now what you mean - the 27K didn't include your trade. Peace.
  • I just purchased a new '10 altima 2.5S (without bells and whistles) rad silver frost interior.

$18,940 +TTL = $20,400 drive out price. 6.25% sales tax in San Antonio, TX

Was this a good deal? I felt like I could have gotten away with 20k otd.
  • This is in Reply to uskitalash (Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm),

HI, This is my first post, I am also looking for a new 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S - and the best price quote I have till now is $20600 with NO finance. I have a credit union who can do the finance.

This quote is from Bankston Dallas , TX. Can somebody please help me with a dealer name and contact with a better pricing than a $21,600..

Thanks in advance
    privi
  • Going to pull the trigger on the following car tomorrow:

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5SR V6 Sedan
    Exterior: White Frost
    Interior: Blonde Leather

Premium, Sports, Technology Packages.

MSRP is $31,770.

Price: $26,135 + tax, OTD is a hair over 29k. The price includes the $2500 rebate.
  • Sounds like a decent price, which dealership did you go to?
  • uskitalash -

did you make a decision ? Could you negotiate a better price ?

I am also in a jam with 22750
  • Was quoted a price of $19,722.00 including TTL for a 2009 Altima 2.5S Sedan? Not sure if I sure go with the 2009 or try for the same pricing for a 2010. I live within the 5 boroughs of New York. If it is a good price will close the deal before 1/4/2010. Can't decide. Please help!!
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    That's about 18k + TTL. I don't think you can get a 2010 for that price. You probably need to add at least 1k more for the 2010.
  • tsstdhtsstdh Posts: 11
    24K out the door. Didn't opt for the tech or audio package. Would be nice if they could offer things more A'la'carte . Could have done without the moonroof if it would have saved $$$. Still think we did OK.
  • Recently purchased 2010 3.5 SR Altima, Owners Manual page 9-3: "Use unleaded regular gasoline with an octane rating of at least 87 AKI (Anti-Knock Index) number"
  • This response is probably too late but mine was on a key ring from the dealer. It is a small little aluminum rectangle with a number stamped on it. (2010)
  • sodaguysodaguy Posts: 71
    That deal end up falling through. The dealer that had the loaded Altima refused to trade the car.

So, I ended up finding a base 2010 Altima 3.5SR V6 with just mats and aluminum kick plates.

Since there was a bit of stalling after the initial deal went through, the purchase did not happen until 1/3. Therefore, I lost out on any crazy end-of-month deals as well as the sales tax deduction.

I ended up paying about 21.5k + tax, with an out-the-door price of under 24,000. This was with the $1500 incentive at the time. Sure, if I had purchased the car a few days earlier I could have done $500 better, but I have the car and both parties are happy. Plus, it was an extremely smooth transaction and the dealer did not upsell me anything at the finance office. They even threw in a lifetime powertrain warranty.

Of course, I know my salesperson from another internet forum, so that probably helped a lot.

And to answer your question-- the dealer was Boardwalk Nissan in Redwood City, CA.