Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Way of go!! I would call the LA Downtown one and give them the one with Conv & Premium package from Gardena minus $100 and asked them to beat the price, when you call tell them you are in the Gardena dealership right now but would like to give them the opportunity to earn your business see if it works you got nothing to lose...keep us posted :shades:
  • hello everyone:
    after a little trick I did yesterday, I am now a happy 2010 Altima 2.5S coupe owner :) .
    I used those 2 dealers internet rates but deal with the 3rd dealer which is Carson Nissan and to make the long story short, my OTD is 23450 for 2.5 S coupe, with dark slate out, choca. cloth in, with 2.5S con. pkg, alum. kick, FL/Trunk MAT, sparsh guard, almost with everything I wanted.
    and just for 1300 more, I got a extended GOLD Preferred Warranty up to 7 yr/75,000 miles.
    I know this might not be the best deal out there but I am actually very happy with my decision.
    hope this can help anyone out there if trying to get a altima, the ride is so smoth and quiet, eventhough just a 4 cycl. but I truly feel like a V6 when driving it!

by the way, I've been talking to this internet manager over Carson Nissan since almost the end of Dec last year, so really take your time ane waiting for the most of the rebates or event like I have for $1500 this time during this long weekend

thank you guys!
  • Good deal and enjoy. Dealers hate grinding on prices, but buyers have to get good deals to be happy!
  • I am newbie to car deal negotiation. I am shopping for the Altima 2.5S now. The offer I got from the dealer is $24900 out door price for the 2010 Altima 2.5S model with the following option packages:
    * Premium Audio Package
    * Convenience Plus Package
    * Convenience Package
    * Floor mat
    * Splash guard
    The first three package is what I need indeed. But they always add something else.
    Can anybody comment if this price is reasonable or I was ripped off by the dealer. Thanks.
  • Thats sounds like a great price - thats without the SL package right?

I just got my last night with all those options plus SL for OTD Price of $25287 - drives like a dream thus far. :)
  • Hi all,
    I'm new this forum. I'm looking at buying a 2010 Altima 2.5S w/ Convenience Package in the Sacramento area, CA. Could anyone please kindly advice on what price I should offer to the dealer(s)? Any information provide is greatly appreciated!
  • Hi all,
    I just got a 2010 altima 3.5 sr fully loaded with premium, sport and tech packages. 29k OTD should have them throw in the all weather mats too but too late now. just wanted to see if you guys thought i got a good deal :) :)
  • pathosrisingpathosrising Posts: 42
    edited March 2010
    The car has no radio, which, we didn't even know that you could get car without the radio, but it's an easy fix.

collected price quotes, Modern Nissan of Winston-Salem gave us the quote for $17.9K + TTL for just over 19K otd. they gave us $1800 for our old 2001 altima (whose engine had a cracked head and threatened to cut off constantly) so it was a bit over 17K. not too shabby.

If the car hadn't had power windows and locks that would have been a deal breaker, but it did so we bought. We can get a better stereo system for a few hundred dollars. Had we gone up to the next trim to get a radio (and the color we wanted) it would have been $1500 more. No standard radio is worth that kind of cash.

Yay us!
  • kryptonyckryptonyc Posts: 20
    Thats an awesome Deal for that V6 engine - way of go! try to get the all weather mats - you wont lose anything by trying.
    Yes congratulations on your car - even the basic car is awesome gas saver - the Radio is non issue - get one on ebay and mounted off.
  • motonationmotonation Posts: 34
    edited March 2010
    Greetings all, I hope everyone doesn't mind me contributing a used car purchase in this thread; I figured its relevant...

Today I purchased a (slightly) used 2009 Altima S (4cyl, CVT). 7300 miles, about 6 months old.

Here's the lowdown from new:
    Base price: 21,540
    Moon roof deflector: 100
    Splash guards: 135
    Conv pkg: 1050
    Conv + pkg: 1100
    Trunk sub-floor organizer: 140
    Mats: 175
    Aluminum kickplates: 170
    Destination: 720

MSRP: 25,130.

I paid 17,850

This was a purchase from a private seller; he was originally asking 18,990, and we've been involved in this process for a couple of weeks. I'm happy with my purchase, which was approx $2k under the retail price of an identical (used) vehicle. I love the car so far - Dark Slate with Charcoal interior. I almost purchased a new 2010 without the Conv pkgs, but wanted this one instead - to each their own I guess.

My first purchases will be tinted windows (yep, NC is hot in the summer) and a Grom Audio adapter for useful iPod control.

Thanks!
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    edited March 2010
    Good deal for you and for the seller as well. You probably need to pay close to 22K+TTL for a new car w/ those options.
  • kk_donkk_don Posts: 2
    After doing a lot of search & calls finally I got the right number that's what I think a good deal. Yesterday I got the best deal in northern virginia region for 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S (base model) in $15890+TTL+fee = $18220 OTD. Today he called me that he can come to $18K OTD. Also this include the graduation discount. What do you think guys ...I am going to make this deal this evening. this is going to be my first owned car.
    I don't know how you can get a 2.5S for 16k. I think it might be a 2.5. 16k is a good deal even if it's just a 2.5.
    Wow if that is in fact the 2.5 S you my friend got yourself an AWESOME deal - pull that trigger
    Congrats - and Yes your used car is relevant in this thread - Once you get the chance upgrade the audio its like night and day. I have my 2010 with the audio option and I dont know I lived before without it LOL
  • Thanks, I appreciate your words. I would've liked to gotten it for a few hundred less, but it was a good deal - everything else was right around $20k for the same/similar options used, and north of there for new one. :)
  • kk_donkk_don Posts: 2
    It's 2010 nissan Altima 2.5 S Dark Slate. note the price include the discount 1000(nissan incentive) + 500(graduation Incentive) finally he is ready to give us in $18000 OTD. I did a lot of search guy after couple of calls finally I got this deal. I think this's one of the best deal in my area (Northern Virginia).come with splash guard, floor mat & aluminium kick. My first cars...any suggestion for oil change coupons. Thanks!
    Even w/ the graduation rebate, 16K for a 2.5S or (16.5k w/o graduation rebate) = an insane deal.

I will buy it as soon as I can before they change their mine.
  • seunghunseunghun Posts: 3
    I was offered out the door price $25,034.02 for 2010 altima 2.5S with SL package super black.I live where sales tax is 6%, and $1,000 incentive is already included. I thought it was fairly good deal, but it already has 700 miles in it. Should i ask more deal for this matter? What do u guys think? Thanks!