Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• wanttoleasewanttolease Posts: 4
    edited September 2011
    Hi,

I'm looking to Buy (not lease)

2011 2.5S Altima Coupe CVT and I'm being quoted at $20,200 + Taxes and Liscencing. How much lower can I get them to go?

TIA! Looking to buy within a week.
  • Looking to buy 2010 altima

14K miles
    2.5 S Convenience Plus package + 2.5 S Premium Audio package
    Its clean not excellent

What would be a good price, listed for 18.5K....what would be a really good deal to buy the car? what should i offer? pls let me know asap
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    edited September 2011
    It's a 2 years old car why it's only clean and not excellent. A door ding or a scratch bumper should be still in excellent condition.

I say about 17k for private party and 17.5-18 for dealer if it's excellent.
  • I was offered the following from M'Lady in Crystal Lake IL

Make: 2012 Nissan
    Model: Altima 2.5 S
    Options: Splash Guards, Premium Audio Package, Conveneince Package, Convenience Plus Package, SL Package, Alloy Kick PLate, Floor Mats, Trunk Sub Floor Orgainzer
    MSRP: $28,990.00

Internet Price: $22,127.00

Includes Current Manufacturer Incentives (limited offer)
  • It seems like a real nice deal 1dipstick. If I were in your place, I would buy the car immediately.
  • I just forwarded this offer to a competing dealer and they came back and said that they would match that price. So it seems like no b/s.
    A 2012 Altima 2.5SL can be had for $6800 under MSRP!
    I think that in '13 the updated model is expected to come out. :confuse:
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    edited September 2011
    6.8k off MSRP is crazy. It's not normal...make sure it's not a demo. I think 5k off for a loaded Altima is normal. I wouldn't be too happy until I get the car.
  • No way is this 6.8k off MSRP deal real.
  • I don't think it's possible...may be next May when they try to clear the room for the all new 2013.
  • Anybody bought a 2011 2.5S CVT Coupe? There's like 10 around my area and none of them will go below 20,000. Do you think they'll eventually cave?
  • makarkamakarka Posts: 8
    edited September 2011
    I am looking at 2011 Altima 2.5S with
    - SL Package
    - Convenience Package
    - Convenience Plus Package
    - Floor mats
    - Splash guards
    - Bluetooth
    - Aluminum kick plates

I am being offered $24,486 (about $1300 below invoice)
    Minus $1,500 in current incentives
    For a total of $22,986

Is this a good deal? How much more can I expect to knock down?
  • I think that's really good. 28k MSRP? That's about 5K off.
  • The prices vary based on availability and number of dealers in the area too.

I bought a 2011 Nissan Altima in San Francisco bay area 2 months back and based on the number of dealers here and my buying experience, I think this is a good deal but not a great deal.

I got the car with Convenience package + Floor mats +splash guards + Al kick plates for $21072 - $1250 (Nissan rebate) - $500 (New college grad) = $19322

Equivalently, if the availability in your area is similar to mine, I feel you should be able to negotiate another $500.
  • Hi 1dipstick, I am interested in the same car (in Chicagoland area) and will appreciate knowing if you did end up closing the deal and the final price paid. Thanks!
  • bigterpajbigterpaj Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    Started looking at an Altima the other day and I found some great deals on a 2011 3.5SR V6. MSRP on the car is $26,700 and I wanted to negotiate down the price. Got them down to $20,087.

Got them down to an out the door price of $22,670 that's including tax, tags and they are paying for the fees and freight.

Good Deal? Any Thoughts?
  • svn26svn26 Posts: 4
    In northern california all of Nissan dealers have offered big discounts for awhile and advertised prices for the Altima 2.5S start from under $18k. Meanwhile the Camry LE is $23k upwards.. it's a better car but not $5k better.... how is Nissan able to offer such value?
  • lucasqlucasq Posts: 20
    That is an amazing price!
  • Hello, I'm in the market for a used Altima 2.5 S. I located on at a local dealer (Miami FL Area) and their internet price for a 2008 Altima with leather seats, sun roof, and convenience package was $16,995. Their first offer was $17995 and I got them down to $14995. They would not go any lower than that. I was looking for a $15000 out the door price but they're out the door price was $17000. This included a $600 dealer fee.(they actually let me leave) Should I try to negotiate down further or should I buy it at this price. Oh the car as 47k miles on it. the TMV is around $13500. The vehice is in excellent condition (or at least it looks that way).
  • alookmanalookman Posts: 141
    edited October 2011
    That is an incredibly good deal and I wonder what consumer rebates did you apply to the deal and how much incentives did dealer have to reduce it such low? Invoice on that car is about 26,729 w/ dest. chgs. included so they discounted by 4,602 off invoice? Am I missing anything here?

I was offered 24,662 plus TTL (1,500 buyer rebates) by Dallas/Ft Worth area dealer. It's a 2012 Altima 2.5 SL with Conv.pkg, Conv. plus, Prem. Audio pkg. & SL leather pkg. , mats, trunk org. & tinting etc.

Any DFW area buyers getting great deals please share with us. Based on reading other posts 23k-23.5k is a very doable deal for above spec. car.
  • alookmanalookman Posts: 141
    Yes that is an amazingly good deal. I would jump at it.

Will you share the name and location of the dealership? I am getting offer for same spec car for over 24.6k + TTL with 1500 rebates in Dallas area. Doc fees are 190!