Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sandman17sandman17 Posts: 1
    i think that's a tad on the expensive side. i was looking into buying a 2012 last week. A 2.5s, and i was getting one for 16k including ALL fees plus tax. I was going to get the 2012, but then after seeing the 2013, I changed my mind. I got the 2013 for 21,600 all fees plus tax. That was 22,500 msrp. They tried to get me to spend 25k plus tax on it. lmao. This was at star nissan in queens, ny.
  • Is that the SL with Bose Premium Audio package? You got $ 6350 off MSRP !!?? Sweet! What was your OTD price ?

Did you have to pay any additional doc fees, processing fees or anything? And did you get any special financing or did you opt for the cashback ?
  • ua1kua1k Posts: 3
    I'd have to see it to believe it. I walked out of another dealership that sent me an e-quote for 15,995 but that soon became 20k because I'm not a recent grad, not coming off a lease, not current Nissan owner... So I guess if you qualify you could get for 16k but its unlikely 99% of the people actually qualify for all the gimmicks.
  • uvawahoouvawahoo Posts: 23
    Here's the deal I'm currently getting:

2.5 SL fully loaded - $22,500
    doc/destination fees = $1,000
    VA taxes = $1,000
    8 yr/100k ext warranty = $1,500
    Total OTD = $26,000

Let me know if you think this is a good price. I feel like the doc and dest fees are high, and I need to lower the base price of the car to compensate!
  • szaggyszaggy Posts: 4
    Think you are doing good. Our final price was right at 24K (Including tax, title etc). It was loaded with everything except no navigation.
  • That sounds like a great price. Are you getting good financing rates for that ? Or did you forego financing to get additional discounts on the price?
  • szaggyszaggy Posts: 4
    I took financing to get an additional discount of $500. 2.9% interest rate. May just pay down on it early. Overall since it was loaded we felt like we got a really good deal.
  • krish4krish4 Posts: 1
    Hi,

Did you buy the one with Anniversary package for $24930 - $7400 = $17530 ? I'm getting the same one for $19200 and that is the best deal so far..

Appreciate your response..
  • Yes the anniversary package has rims, spoiler, blutooth, steering wheel controls, push button start and keyless entry and no power seat.
  • ezericsezerics Posts: 7
    anybody purchase a 3.5 sv v6 with Nav recently? I'm trying to see what prices people are actually paying.
  • sanjayncsanjaync Posts: 4
    could you share dealer details, i am also looking for Altima

is 17500 OTD price?
  • tga01tga01 Posts: 30
    Hi,
    Can you tell me the name of the dealer ?
    thanks !!
  • I am living in NJ. Could you let me know the dealershop's name in Paterson?

Thank you.
  • arivu1arivu1 Posts: 1
    Hi all,

I am planning to buy a 2.5S 2013 Altima.

I got a final price of $21,700 + tax and fees.

This is without any extra additions.

Let me know if I have a chance to get even less.
  • No this was not OTD. I live in New York and it was around $19,100 after tax plates registration and fees. The dealer was Maguire Nissan in Ithaca, NY
  • belwah87belwah87 Posts: 15
    Don't know where you are, but the price in the DC area seems to have dropped below invoice on the 2013 Altima over the last few days. A Nissan dealer in Woodbridge, VA is advertising prices for the 2.5 S of about $19,800+TT and fees (of course, their fee is a ridiculous $489.50, so you have to take that into account when assessing their price.) Their advertised internet price has dropped almost $2000 since 7/30. I'm on the hunt for a good deal on the SL, and I'm finding below invoice pricing from more than one dealer.
  • A dealer in Gastonia,SC offered me 20500 OTD price for 2012 nissan altima 2.5s with 20th Anniversary package for NC registration
  • What is the range of quoted prices you are getting for the 2013 SL ? Are you looking for the 2.5 SL or 3.5 ?
  • I am planning to get 2013 altima 2.5 SL with technology package. Has anyone bought it or are in process to buy? I am located in Central Jersey and would like to know the real time price paid.
  • belwah87belwah87 Posts: 15
    We'd love to get the tech package, but no one has an SL in stock with it. The Nissan webiste says "late availability' and no one we've asked seems to know when they'll hit the dealers. If you find out when they're arriving, let me know. Right now we're pursuing purchasing a 2.5 SL without tech, but if they'll be in before the end of August, we'll wait for the tech package.