Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• There is a dealer in Tampa that has the 3.5 SE with the premium package, wind deflector, splash guards, and since it is the premium package I would assume leather seats (it just says black.) The internent price says $29,325. Any takers on how much I could get them to come down. I would like to think $27-27,500 out the door.
  • kash4kash4 Posts: 5
    Hi All,

I have been offered 2007 Altima 2.5S CVT for $20,400 +TTL.

Options include: Convenience package, ABS, Mud flaps and all season floor mats.

Does this sound like a good deal for Minneapolis/St Paul area?

Thanks for the inputs.
  • I'm a few hundred miles southwest from Minn. Five/6 weeks ago I picked up my 07 2.5S CVT for 20,400 +TTL, took the finance rate vs the $500 rebate at the time. Which according to Edmunds is $2 below invoice.

Options: ABS, Side airbags, kick plates, mud flaps, emergency pack. I think that's it. No convenience package.

Picked up some 2007 OEM 16" alloys off eBay for next to nothing to replace the steel wheel/caps.
  • Hi All,

Haven't seen many quotes on here for a fully loaded SL. Wondering if anyone has experience buying it w/ all the options and see if the offer I got is good...?

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL
    -Aluminum kick plates
    -Mats w/ hooks
    -Splash guards
    -Rear spoilter
    -Technology Package
    -Vehicle dynamic control
    -Sunroof wind deflector

MSRP: $32,875
    Invoice: $30,190

Got a quote for $30,000 (including freight) + tax + doc fee. Is this a good deal? Please help.
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    There's $500 or special APR incentive now. So, if you don't want to take the special APR, you should be able to get about 500 to 900$ below invoice. However, it depends on your area.
  • icbiicbi Posts: 3
    Hi kash4. I bought an Altima 2.5S at the end of July at a dealer near Minneapolis. I paid $19,794 + TTL but I only got the floormats. For the extra that you would get, it sounds to me like it would be a very good deal. Does that include the destination charge as well?
  • crf2318crf2318 Posts: 6
    This forum has been great with giving me the info I needed to make an informed decision on Leasing an '07 Altima 2.5S with the SL package. See exact numbers used in my lease below. I leased from Coral Springs (Florida) Nissan - the salesman was not that great, but I got the price I wanted and the Finance Mgr, Giovanni Centurino, was awesome and even saved us money at signing which is almost unheard of. Knowing the MF & RF helped me calculate everything to make a fair offer and know where my money was going.

'07 Altima 2.5S with SL package
    includes Kick plates, First Aid Kit, Sunroof & deflector, Mats, Leather/heated seats

36 month lease/12K miles
    MSRP = 25595
    Negotiated Price = 23575
    Total Paid at Signing $1000 (includes 1st pmt, & TTT)
    Monthly Payment = $355 - $11 ($500 College Grad Rebate deducted from Cap Cost) = $344/month
    Residual Factor = 57%
    Money Factor = .00214

24136.73 Cap Cost (23541.73 Neg price + 595 Acquisition fee)
    -497.26 College Grad Rebate
    23639.47 Net Cap Cost
    14703.15 Residual Value
    11683.08 Total Pmts

Make sure you ask about the Rebate b/c no salesperson told us about it, but Finance Mgr did at signing. He even threw in the Tire Road Hazard Protection for free. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • kbochatkbochat Posts: 3
    Well I finally bought a Altima 2.5S unfortunately no SL package but we came close

Spoiler
    Splash Guards
    Floor and truck mats
    Fog Lights
    ABS
    Convenience Package
    Custom Leather
    Sunroof with lifetime warranty outside of Nissan's
    Destination charge
    Heated seats

Out the door was 23,708 + tax, title, and license with the 2.9 financing

That is about 700 bucks cheaper than what carsdirect.com quoted me, and the only things really missing are the alloy wheels, and the vents in the back seat.
  • Hello,

I am in the market for a altima coupe 3.5 6MT with premium package. The MRSP is $28,715. The edmunds invoice price is $26,490. How much am I suppose to be paying for this car? How much discount should i look for? Im in the new york area btw. Thanks.
    I doubt you get that much of from sticker especially if they have only 2 or 3 cars on the lot. I think it might be better if you wait till Dec. or so.
  • movistarmovistar Posts: 17
    2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
    Splash guards
    floor mats
    rear spoiler
    15,000 miles per year
    39 months
    366.48 down 38 payments to go.

MSRP $25,775.00
    Selling price $23,895.86
    tax in VA $764.67
    registration $60.50
    Acquisition Fee $595.00
    Total OTD = $25316.03
    Monthly payment= $366.48
    I don't know the money factor, can anyone figure it out?
    Does this look like a good deal?
  • 2007 Altima 2.5S CVT
    Convenience Plus Package
    ABS, Splash guards,
    Kick plates, Safety package
    Floor mats

$23,495 OTD with 2.9% financing
  • I purchased a

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, CVT
    Convinience Plus Package
    Winter Frost with tan interior
    ABS, Upgraded Alloy wheels
    Spoiler, and extended waranty up to 5 yr/75miles
    Free oil changes for life

$22,135.46 OTD

Getting my windows tinted for free this sunday. Overall I think I did pretty good, for a woman!
  • Hello all,

I just been quoted for a new 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S, Auto, Convenience Package, ABS, + Destination for $19798 for here in Southern California. Invoice is $20833. Is this a good deal? I'm also going to add a spoiler and floor/trunk mats. Anyone got a good deal on those?

Thanks!
  • cirrusscirruss Posts: 87
    Just picked up a 2008 Altima 2.5 SL + Connection package + Spoiler + wheel locks + Aluminum kick plates for $24200 + TTL. Spent 2 days haggling at this one dealer and they were ready to let me walk when I asked for another $500 off. It was difficult to get a lower price especially when they were still trying to clear the 2007. I also had the VPP Plan D buying option, but never used it since the VPP pricing end up being more than my negotiated price.
    Seem you got a good price...hard to believe they sell a '08 under invoice.
  • greanpea68greanpea68 Posts: 1,996
    It was difficult to get a lower price especially when they were still trying to clear the 2007. I also had the VPP Plan D buying option, but never used it since the VPP pricing end up being more than my negotiated price.

2007 Altima SL's are pretty depleeted. The dealership you bought at, i would assume didn't have any SL 2007 Altima's
  • kbochatkbochat Posts: 3
    wow i need to shop where you shop. that is a great offer, that is 2000 bucks under tmw.
  • cirrusscirruss Posts: 87
    The dealer I was at had about 15-20 2007 Altima left. I believe most 2.5 did not have the SL package. They didn't have the white with blond that I wanted anyways. The sales guy told me the $500 Nissan incentive on clearing the 07 isn't big enough to draw a lot of buyers.