Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    I got mine right away 5 years ago. It's easier if you just call Nissan but I doubt you can do much at this time.
  • I want to finance a 3.5 se can anyone tell me some good deals on an 07 or 08 I'm trying to purchase within the next few months or so. I have an 05 altima but I'm going to give to my little brother because I am so in love with the new design so if anyone can help I would appreciate. Also I'm in New Orleans but even if you find deals in Texas I would appreciate it. Thanks :)
  • Hi guys,

Currently I'm looking around the new 2010 Altima 2.5S (base) in MD and VA (and some people told me that I should also check out NJ since there might have good deal?) The best quote I can get by now in MD is $19,717+TTL ($20,900 OTD) and $19,852+TTL ($20,447 OTD) in VA.

I am wondering how will be possible price I can negotiate with the dealer (I'm not a good negotiator but will try my best) and wondering if anybody hear good deals for this model? :confuse:

Thank you so much!
  • Hi all,
    I am in the market to buy either a 2009 Accord or Altima. I searched one of our dealer site and the price showing is $17040 before TTL and tax. I am not sure it is 2.5 or 2.5 S. But from MSRP, it looks like a 2.5 S. By the way, I am not familiar with the models of Altima. What is the difference between them? Pleas advise. I do see there is an current incentive of $1750 for Altima. Guess this is why the price is low now? Thanks. John

MSRP $22,570 Internet Price $17,040
    Bodystyle
    4 door Sedan
    Engine 2.5L I-4cyl
    Ext. Color
    Super BlackInt.
    Color
    Carbon
    Stock Number 000N9847
    VIN
    1N4AL21E69N545112
  • If you can get a 2.5S for 17K + TTL, it's a screaming deal. I bet they will try to tell you that the price is 17K + destination + fee + TTL.

You can look at the diff. between 2.5 and 2.5S on the Nissan website. I think 2.5 doesn't come w/ push button, CD player and a couple more stuff.
  • easypareasypar ColoradoPosts: 187
    So I've read all the posts back to April but I don't recall which package is which. My local (Colorado) dealer has more '09s on his lot than '10s and the "special" signs say "up to $4500 savings". Anyway I drove a 2.5 S (I think it was S), leather, heated seats, homelink. MSRP was $27,500 or thereabouts.

The sales guy tries to tell me that the price he quoted me, about 3900 off MSRP was a smoking deal but I figured I need to come here and study a bit. I'm going over to the TMV calculator but thought some real world info from you all would be as good or better. Shoot, it's November and the holidays are getting close, I can't believe they wouldn't want to really knock the price down some.

BTW, it's all cash, no trade and they also want $500 handling, which I already told him and his manager was laughable.

I wish they had a power pax seat available.

If they can't can't right I might be back at the Subie store.

Thanks

easypar
  • Actually, I think the diff. The dealer that has the most inventory on their lot at this late means they don't want to deal. They think that they let other dealers deal first and then when other dealers only have mostly 2010 (= higher price), they can sell the '09 with not as much as discount.

I saw this pattern in my area when I was looking at the Accord a couple years ago. I saw a dealer w/ only 20 Acccords offered a great deal. So, I think I should go to a dealer w/ about 50 Accords for a better deal but their price was about 2K higher than the dealer w/ less Accords.
  • Just wanted to share my purchase
    I purchased a 3.5SR sedan.
    Car came with Sport, Premium, and Technology Packages

MSRP was $31,945.
    Purchase price was $26,000 before TTL fees.
    There are great deals to be had out there.
  • Wow...3.3K under invoice for the 2010?

Where is the dealer?
  • Not sure if we can say the dealership name on this forum. They are located in the the Northwest Suburbs of Illinois. I can be a little more specific (town) if anyone is near the area and is interested.
  • Sure, what is the name of the town??? Thanks :D
  • I would like to know the name of the dealer as well. I live in the in the
    suburbs of Chicago as well. You are allowed to mention names of dealers along with city and state.
  • Dealer was M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake, IL.
    The vehicle purchased was in stock/on the lot, which was one of the points of negotiations.
  • Just got a quote from them for a 2010 Altima SR with premium plus sport packages, which is exactly what I want. They are asking 25k plus ttl.

Do you think I can get it down to 22k plus ttl?
  • Sorry I meant to say 24k plus ttl.
  • Just so we are clear they quoted 25K, and you are targeting 24K? Do they have the vehicle in stock?

According to my research, MSRP is $30,160 (with floor mats) and invoice is $27,702

24K may be difficult, since that would be 3,700 below invoice. You can try to aim for 24.5K, but 25K is an excellent quote.

I assume the price they quoted you is with the additional $500 nissan black friday rebate, in addition to the current $500 rebate ($1000 total in current rebates).

The dealer has a referral program, and they will make one of my car payments if you end up buying a car from them. Email me before you go in to buy the car if you want to help me out ;)
  • Hi
    Is 21808 plus TTL for 2009 Altima 2.5 SL with packages that add upto 27730 in MSRP a good price ?

dealer is offering 3.9 APR finance with it. I am in Philly region.
    Mukesh
  • I am in the Tampa Bay area. Looking at a 2010 Altima Coupe CPE 3.5 SR loaded. MSRP of $33,610 incl Premium Pkg, Tech Pkg, Leather, Dest. $720. Cash deal. What would be my best price (not incl. dealer fees +TTL)?? I need help.
  • Picked up a 2.5S (Black/frost) yesterday for 19,900 +TTL. Had the dealer throw on Nissan alloy wheels and spoiler to get the deal done. No money down 0% APR for 36 months. Now i'm thinking I should have gone with an SL. Did I at least get a decent deal?
  • forgot to mention, this is a 2010, 4 door.
  • I want to purchase a new Altima... should I also purchase the extra warranties they offer with the price of the car? Are there better offers elsewhere? :confuse:
  • It's a really good deal even w/o the 0%.
  • THERE;S NO SUCH A THING 10-15 % UNDER INVOICE THAS BULL CRAP. THE DEALER BARRELY GIVE UP HOLD BACK . AND NO INDEPENDED RESEACH WEBSITE NEVER POSTED THAT MUCH DISCOUNT ON A VEHICLE MAN PLEASE DONT LIE TO US MEN ...PLEASE!!!!LIKE JAMES BROWN USED TO SING PLEASE!!!!!!!!>> :mad:
  • Hi I found a 07 Altima 3.5se with a wing spoiler,etc. For $16,992(new orleans area) so is this a good price or can I get it for cheaper I really need to know because I would hate to pay more than I should. Anyone can tell me what to do Please let me know Asap!
  • Hi fatbollet,
    Looks like a good price. Where did you get it from ?

Thanks
    MB
  • 09 Altima 2.5SL (convenience pkg, convenience plus pkg, SL pkg, connection pkg, floor & trunk mats, splash guards)

MSRP: $27,420 (including destination)
    Sale price: $24,810 (before any rebates)
    6% FL tax: $1,500
    Dealer fee: $500
    TTL: $xxx
    Total: $27,200

Labor day weekend rebate: $1,000
    New grad rebate: $500

OTD price: $25,700 @ 0% apr for 60 months

Dealer threw in free tint.

If I opted for the $1,250 cashback (instead of 0% apr), my OTD price would have been $24,450.
  • Lithia Springs, GA. Team Nissan. Purchased on 11/30/09.
  • My buddy just got a 2010 SL leased for $347 a month, no money down at all. I'm looking at buying one, was thinking of going used, but some of these prices you guys are getting are pretty close to what Carmax wants for a slightly used version...
  • Hi,
    Ive read a lot of viewpoints from everybody, unfrotunately am not a good negotiator and scared of these dealer tactics, Last time I tried 4 years back, they started to charge me 750 and 1500 for special paint job on the car..went for a used car instead..

Now, need a new Altima 2.5S 2010, and requested for Internet quotes, am getting offer like this
    a) 19541 + tax + fees
    b) Second offer OTD 22870

Could pls help me with this one, are these good offers ? or what is the best I can get OTD..I am in Southern California, near LA. :confuse: I just want to go in and get the car..Would prefer going through Internet department and getting the car..

Thanks Gurus !!!!!!
  • mhtnmhtn Posts: 21
    This is for the Houston area.

Can I do any better ?