Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I am looking for an 05/06, 4 cyl certified pre-owned Camry with side airbags. Also, if possible, stability control. I understand that side airbags were an available option however have come up with none after quite some time. Several cars have been advertised online stating side airbags which turned out to be false. Any suggestions appreciated. SoCal
  • I saw that they had Camry LE's with msrp of $22,850 on ad for $18,988 plus fees. Whats the msrp on the camry you got quoted $19738? Does it have the LE extra value package (alloy wheels)? I think you are getting a good deal. 0% for 60 months is great.
  • tomkentomken Posts: 20
    Not sure if it's national wide offer or not, but local dealership got that promotion going till 1/4 and they said you can combine that with 36 months 0% APR for Camry gas model. I traded 95 Camry to use for $3000 clean air rebate, so I did showed them the title/registration of a Toyota. BTW since it's rebate, so the $3000 and $500 didn't get take off until after tax.
    I know your feeling. I been trying to buy one since July. The Clunker and Texas Clean Air rebates had boost up their sales, so they don't care much about not selling. If you don't need one now, you probably want to wait another 2 months or until the '11 model are out.
  • I was offered $22,609 on an msrp of $26,790. Is this a good price? Thanks for your insight.
    with what option?
  • crodycrody Posts: 6
    It seems a true rebate since $500 has been taken off after the tax. Maybe it is a regional rebate. I asked a couple of dealers, and received negative replies. Thanks for your reply and enjoy your Camry.
  • Toyota Camry LE 2010 + Alloy wheel $20000 cash price [does not include registration fees[200-250 in Birmingham AL]

Is this a fair price or not? I am going to buy this car in next hour or so.

Thanks
  • kiawahkiawah Posts: 3,666
    www.fitzmall.com, to check competitive prices. They are in a competitive NorthEast corridor, so you may not necessarily be able to get that price at your local dealership. But at least you have a reference point.

Know the MSRP and features of your vehicle.
  • os691os691 Posts: 2
    Brought 2010 Camry LE, floormats from Schaumbrug Toyota. Price paid is $19988 plus title, tax. doc fee, etc.
    Used edmunds.com and cars.overstock.com to get price quotes. I used edmunds.com before, I these days think it has fewer dealers in Chicago area than before. I liked cars.overstock.com experience better.
  • Is the internet pricing at Fitzmall.com cash price or financing price? If it's cash price, how much more do I have to pay for the car with financing (0% financing)?
    Pick up the phone and ask to speak to one of their salesmen.

They've been great every time I've been buying.
  • petras2petras2 Posts: 104
    I agree with your comments about fitzmall..just bought a new le with jbl option and mats for $ 20,164 including the 120 doc fee..no high pressure, very courteous, in and out in about an 1.5 hr..highly recommended for anyone in the pa. or surrounding region..
  • Hello,

Looking at a 2010 Hybrid with the following options: Comfort Package, Upgrade Package with DVD, Carpets and Trunk Mat, Fog Lamps, Leather Seats, Moonroof

MSRP: 33,069

Current Lowest Dealer offer (before tax, title, doc): 28,300

It looks like this price is 2,333 under invoice.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you
    How much are they giving you for your trade in?

How much is their doc fee?

What area of the country are you in?
  • No trade
    Doc fee is $599
    Charlotte, NC

Thanks
    Grab it fast...........
  • Push button start, moonroof extra value pkg w/ deck lid spoiler, deluxe radio pkg w/ bluetooth, usb/ipod, leather pkg, sport convenience pkg.
  • flightnurseflightnurse 35K feetPosts: 1,642
    Ok people I'm confused at Toyota's web site you can not build a SE with a manual transmission, but here on Edmunds web site it shows that the SE can be had with a manuel transmission, so what is true?

SoI built a 2010 SE with manual with a sunroof and bluetooth, invoice price was $22,111 so what would I really pay for this car? I live in Phoenix,AZ
    The toyota website is more accurate for YOU, and reflects the vehicles available IN YOUR GEOGRAPHY.
  • flightnurseflightnurse 35K feetPosts: 1,642
    Kiawah wrote:

The toyota website is more accurate for YOU, and reflects the vehicles available IN YOUR GEOGRAPHY.

__________________________________________________________-

First off please do not yell at me, if you don't know net ettique learn it. After reading your post I placed 13 different zip codes of different friends around the US and none of those zip code unleasshed the majic to allow me to build a SE with a manual transmission. So please tell me what part of the USA can you buy a 2010 Camry SE with a manual transmission?
    Use zipcode 27614, these two are in the South East Region

Magnetic Grey, and a White one, currently available. Model 2545 (SE 6 speed manual)

Both outfitted the same, MSRP 24,279 ....24,678 w/Dealer Fees.
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,680
    You'd be surprised at how many people don't know about YELLING or basic grammar here in Edmunds so don't take it personally with the capital letters. The guy who's trying to help ya is extremely knowledgeable with Toyota's and a nice guy to boot. Attitudes are usually left at the door here...the forums are always helpful!

The Sandman :sick: :shades:

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• Just bought 2010 Camry CE 2.5L Auto Sand Beige with Bisque interior with floor mats, had 7 miles on odo for $16877+$299 doc fee+NC tax+title = $ 17726 on road price from GA dealer.
  • Just got a quote 2010 TCH with CQ,LA,LF,SR,UT,Door Sill Enhancements,Rear Spoiler,V.I.P. RS3200 Plus Security System
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 6586.00
    Total.......................................: ……$33486.00
    MSRP 33486.00… Dealer offers $29,588 plus tax,title,fees($350).

Is this a good price to buy?
  • Hi gangats,
    Can you please advice me how you got this price? Please send me an email at docelan[at]gmail[dot]com. I and my family would really appreciate your help.
    Thanks,
    Dr. Elan
  • Just got a LE V6 with the following,

ALUMINUM WHEELS EXTRA VALUE PKG (QA)
    5-PIECE CARPETED FLOOR & TRUNK MAT SET (CF)

for $22223. How did I do?
  • antomiantomi Posts: 3
    just bought a camry

options: sport convenience package, moonroof package, floor mats, JBL 6 disc cd changer package (every dealer i went to had this option in their SEs, i had no luck finding one that didn't), and some other little options i forgot.

after quite a headache dealing with the manager out the door price with my recent grad rebate was 21600 + TTL = 24500. 0 down and 0% for 60 months.

was this a good deal? i am from southern california btw.
  • read this article about toyota recalls:

LA TIMES ARTICLE : "Toyota found to keep tight lid on potential safety problems"

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-toyota-secrecy23-2009dec23,0,557792,full.s- tory