Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1324325326327328330»

Comments

• Motocars toyota in Cleveland heights gave it ot me for $22618 OTD
    I went to almost every single dealer in area, also looked at various online out of state dealers. I got a crazy deal from Brunswick Automart at 21500 OTD but it was my first visit and I was hesitant so asked for 2 days of time to confirm and by the time car was gone but any ways it was white not my color of choice and that was the only car they had. All other were coming down to 23k OTD
  • cpmdcpmd Posts: 13
    Thanks for this information! for the brunswick toyota deal, was that a 2013 model? was it an SE or LE? For the motocars toyota, where you purchased, did you deal online, or did you go in and negotiate? I'm looking to purchase locally like you, but I am considering to purchase out of state, if it is worth it. Thanks for your help
  • 2013 Camry SE white at brunswick. But white camry does not looks good as it not costly BMW white. So I do not mind passing that deal for my Barcelona red.

I have 2013 camry se I-4 only. did 0-60 in 7.9 secs with paddle shifters :)
    1500 fun miles now. I suggest go out of state only i you can save more than $1000. If you can sacrifice reliability go out of state and buy a certified Chrysler 300c with 5.7 v8 and too many goodies. I drove a rental 300c its was awesome. but the car may not work after 100k miles lol
  • cpmdcpmd Posts: 13
    Oh ok! When did you buy your Barcelona red '13 camry se from motor cars?
  • $15,000 and a $4,000 trade in.
  • Basically you paid $20,837 with the $1,000 rebate and $250 doc fee. I got the same options plus $300 window tinting all around and a lifetime warranty for $19,877 and no doc fee. MSRP was $25,384!
  • I got life time warranty too, Motocars Toyota of Cleveland heights gives lifetime warranty obviously powertrain with every new vehicle.

Yes you can say I said $20837 to yous $19877, as you got advantage of no doc fee, but I had even better offers as mentioned in other posts for $21500 OTD which is even less than yours but color was white with black ash interior.
    And when investing on a car its imp to choose color of your choice, So I bought Barcelona Red with all black interior what I exactly wanted, and Also no cost of travelling or hotel and Also dealer did all registration for temp tags and to travel out of state any day missed at my work would cost me more :(
    But you had a good deal too congrats.
  • I had a camry before and wanted RAV4 this time. I got awesome deal compared to CRV , Escape, forester & other competitors.

Past Monday I bought new 2013 RAV4 XLE FWD $22,000 + Tax Tag & title from DCH toyota. I think I got awesome deal. This was less than TrueCar price and almost $2k below factory invoice price. This included $500 Toyota discount as I went with my credit union for financing. Please get in touch with James (goes by Judd ) & Dana in internet sales dept for DCH Toyota Torrance.
  • On and LE or Hybrid LE, I was getting LE for 21,500 OTD in Ohio where we have 8% tax, but went with an SE for 22618 OTD
  • Who was the salesperson helping you? I'm in Sacramento and if the local dealers here can't come close I might have to swing by Capitol
  • mitbugmitbug Posts: 6

Has anyone got a good deal for 2014 Camry SE V6 in Tex,La, Miss areas. I been quoted 26460.00 + TTL (1500.00 rebate already applied) for CQ package and Moonroof options. Thanks for any info.

I did call Jim Bradley Toyota for a price quote on a 2014 Camry SE V6 with no package add on and was quoted 28000.00. almost 2400.00 more than locally (plus ttl for local).

pardon me...Jim Barkley Toyota in NC.

• $26200 +fees on a 2014 SE V6, 0% APR with $1000 finance rebate in socal

@lilricelee said: $26200 +fees on a 2014 SE V6, 0% APR with $1000 finance rebate in socal

Please clarify above....you get 0% APR plus $ 1000 rebate for 26200 + fees so your actual price is 25200+ fees if you finance with them?

Thanks for your info.

• Yes mitbug!

Thanks lilricelee

• bbctbbct Posts: 3

Hi, could someone please provide dealers in NJ who can provide quotes or any online link for Toyota Care (platinum) on 8 yr / 100K or 125K?

Thanks in advance