Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kiawahkiawah Posts: 3,666
    Many dealerships in Fla have like a 600 dealer fee, right? If so, that's taking your 18770 up to 19370
  • yeah, thats all included though in my OTD price of $20,650, ($599 by the way)
  • are you financing it through them? If so are they giving you 0% interest rate?
  • Havent spoke to them about financing, but I highly doubt they will give 0% unless someone here has heard of such a thing on a discounted car. Will let everyone know if we end up going with the offer.
  • I was offered a quote of $21,378 OTD (including everything. 5% sales tax) with 0% interest rate for 36 months for a 2009 New Toyota Camry LE with carpets and no other options.
  • I dont know what state you are in, but that is about 1000 more than my quote and mine included toyoguard, and another difference is my tax is 7%, still not that bad though, good with the 0% if you can afford the payments for 36 months
  • should a camry engine with 193000 on it be trusted mechanicly a 2001 wagon multi point injection
  • I am in Mississippi. Is your quote includes 0% interest?
    If yes, you got a great deal hands down. If not, my deal is better because the interest within 3 years will be for sure over $1500.
  • lucky_777lucky_777 Posts: 205
    don't forget to deduct income tax from your interest.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,623
    Hi, mancpete.. welcome to CarSpace!

Since this is a pricing discussion, you might have more luck getting an answer to your question over here: Older Camry Maintenance and Repair

Good luck!
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• q3dq3d Posts: 3
    My younger sister recently bought a 2009 Camry LE OTD for 19700 (before Tax, title and license was 17,900). This is an automatic LE and she did not add anything extra to it. Bought it a Toyota Place in Garden Grove, CA. I have been doing the legwork for her. She bought it 2 weeks ago, after the manufacturer up-ed the rebate to $1000 for October. Hope this helps for all those shopping.
  • Today I offered $20,500 OTD (including everything) with 0% interest for 36 months and I felt the salesman agreed but I didn't buy because I want to try the 2009 Honda Accord first. It is a better deal than getting the $1000 rebate. I didn't like the dash panel of the Camry. It looks cheap and really doesn't match the interior color. It is stupid for the designers to go backward when they should go forward. The interior quality of the Honda Accord is much better than the Camry. Also, the Camry LE has no satellite radio antenna. It is standard in every 2009 Hyundai Sonata even in the base model!
  • Hi, macno0b,
    I want to buy a 2009 Toyota Camry LE too. I wonder where you buy your car. I appreciate any advice.
    I live at Skokie, IL.
    Thanks
  • I was quoted a OTD price of 27687.66 with 0% financing for
    2009 Camry XLE 4 CY WITH NAV AND LEATHER INT in Maryland

Is this a good deal? Has anyone bought this model recently? Any feedback would be appreciated
    you can easily compare prices in Maryland against www.fitzmall.com. You should be able to find a pretty comparable MSRP vehicle.
  • toddantoddan Posts: 5
    Just wondering if you ended up buying the car and what you ended up paying? What location?
  • Hello,

Ended up buying an 09 Camry XLE V6 with tint, floor mats, and all XLE options. Smart Key, Sunroof, Bluetooth etc. I got it for $28K drive out with tax, title , license here in Houston at FT BEND TOYOTA !!
  • wenikiweniki Posts: 13
    First off I was hoping people could give me some guidance here. I've done a search and it looks like a couple months ago, people have been able to purchase the 2009 LE-V6 for about $22,500-$23,000 drive out (atlanta & cali). Is this something that I should shoot for in Texas? The sales reps here have been very negative about this edmunds forum telling me that people make up prices and sales reps come on here to throw in low prices for fun to try to get people to buy from them. :confuse:

Currently, the best I've been quoted is $24,500 without the $1000 financial incentive. Should I hold out and wait?

Thank you guys! I really look forward to any advice you guys can give.
  • waltchanwaltchan Posts: 123
    Please help me. I am going through one of the most unethical behaviors I have ever seen, and after all the price negotiation, the 2009 Camry LE I4 auto I liked would cost $18,600 before tax versus only $17,500 in many other So. Cal. dealers. The reason why it is more because the salesman made all kinds of stories telling me the VIN # starts with J (Japan), and they would need to charge more for it, even though the MSRP is the same in all other Camry LEs. Just because it's Japan doesn't mean a dealer should have the right to charge way above average LE price, when they have several J models in-stock right now. Is it right for a dealer to charge $1,000 more for a basic Camry LE? Or should I threaten the dealer to bring the price down more? This is at Longo Toyota at El Monte, CA. Yeah, yeah, I can't believe they are doing this to a loyal customer. This will be the last time I will do business with them. cry:
    BS....your hunch is right....just move on to a different dealership. Better yet, make them a final offer no BS price of 17.5 (which you indicate you can get from other dealerships), and if they don't take it just walk....and don't look back. If they want to move iron they'll accept your offer, if not, you just saved yourself a grand by buying from a different dealership.