Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• dfwdewddfwdewd Posts: 14
    Hi, I am getting ready to buy a 2012 Camry 4-cyc XLE with leather,convenience package and JBL/NAV. Other websites require safety connect and blind spot monitor when you order the JBL system but the Toyota website lets me omit these items with JBL. Has anyone manage to get one like this and if so, how much did you pay before TT&L? I am in the Dallas area. Thanks!
  • shyboyshyboy Posts: 31
    Oh man I mused that back in December.

What should I do now.
  • dfwdewddfwdewd Posts: 14
    Do you mind telling me how you manage to get the Edmunds rebate? I do not see it anywhere in here. Thanks!
  • etbull1etbull1 Posts: 15
    I just got the edmunds certificate the other day following this post:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ef071a2/8799!keywords=alli

I think there was an ad for a highlander maybe Camry that I clicked on and it brought me to the rebate form. Got the email a couple minutes later
  • etbull1etbull1 Posts: 15
    Hi all,

I finally test drove the 2012 Camry XLE V6 and decided that this is the model I want. The only option I want is the all weather mats (any have any input on how well these mats cover the carpet?)

Anyhow last time I bought a car in 2010 I used the USAA buying service to request Internet quotes. However, all of a sudden yesterday the site now says there are no local dealers (OKC area). I have been researching for a couple of months, checking the target price on USAA, and this throws a wrench in my plans.

Also, I am willing to drive up to Kansas or down to Dallas to buy a camry. Thanks for any and all tips..
  • saukessaukes Posts: 3
    Wow your sales tax rate is high. Thank you South Dakota for only making our excise tax 3%! and registration at $56!
  • rvm3rvm3 Posts: 5
    edited January 2012
    Just bought a silver 2012 Camry LE on Saturday (1/14/12) in Houston, TX. I got the power drivers seat and the premium floor mats.

invoice breakdown as follows -
    base: $20,588
    power seat: $392
    premium mats: $140
    destination fee: $760
    total: $21,880

agreed upon price before TT&L was $21722
    tax @ 6.25% = $1358
    T&L = $270
    Total out the door = $23,350

(I had the dealer add tinting for $150, so my total was $23,500).

Other dealers in the area refused to do $23,350 out the door, so hopefully I got a decent deal.
  • shyboyshyboy Posts: 31
    can you pass me the dealer info?

I am actually buying it in a week or so..

please send me the dealer and sales person name ASAP please.
    anyone have any thoughts on if this is a good deal?
  • I think it is a fair deal, I mean not rocking but GOOD!

I will try to gun for $20,388 base price (excld destination, car seat, premium floor seats, tax and TTL). Will try to wheedle a $250 - $500 dealer discount and $1000 recent grad for my wife discount. Finally if am lucky will get a $500 Edmunds discount. But these are all ifs and buts, do not know what the dealers in my area will say to all this (prepared from - GET out! to hmmm..... let's talk mister :)

Anyways you have the car, so now it is all about enjoying the touch screen and the ride :)

Cheers
    Thanks! How do I get a $500 Edmunds discount? Is it too late? I don't think my wife or I qualified for any recent grad discount because of the two of us, I most recently graduated in December of 2008.
  • aishaish Posts: 5
    I received my Toyotathon promotion Visa card for $1000. Great, Toyota is very quick. As I mentioned before, I have one additional unused promo code. If anyone wants, prefer someone in Northern Virginia, please send mail to camr2012@gmail.com. You should have bought your camry between 12/12/2011 - 01/03/2012.
  • ronn13ronn13 Posts: 5
    Today i got invoice for 2012 Camry SE V6

Camry SE V6
    Convenience package
    Carpeted Floor Mats
    Display Audio with Navigation Entune and JBL
    Door still Enhancements
    Leather Package
    Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof

Price - 28,320 + 190 + 24 + 1,712 + 23 = 30,269

Is this good deal ? i really appreciate your feedback
  • ziyuluziyulu Posts: 47
    I don't know, but for that price, you can get a fully loaded Nissan Maxima with a lot more features.
  • Hi Guys,

Edmund.com firstimer here. and need all your guys experienced views.

I have a deal for a 2012 Toyota Camry SE, with moon roof.

The Base price is 21973$, and the out the door is 23775$.

Do you guys think this is a good deal, or is there room for more improvement?

This is in Maryland.
    Thanks already! :)
  • I have recently bought camry XLE V4 with just floor mats add ons. Did cost me 24k out the door(including 2000 for Tax+dmv+delear doc preparation + i also qualified for 1000 recent coolege grad offer).

MSRP was 25700 + 2000 (tax+dmv+doc prep fees)
    Dealer invoice was 23500
    asking price was 23000+(2000 tax and all) = 25000 Out the door
    -1000 rebate
    24000 out the door
  • k111k111 Posts: 4
    I bought Camry LE with power seats, floor mats and vehicle shield pkg from Dallas area for $22,900 OTD (includes 6.25% Tax).

No other dealers in our area could match this deal.

Bought it from Freeman Toyota and they were very professional and delivered what they promised with absolutely no hassle.
  • jurdebjurdeb Posts: 2
    Can you say which dealer and did it go through?
    Thanks
  • nilzamnilzam Posts: 1
    Wow! That's a great deal! Which dealership was that? We live in Northern NJ and for the same model they want $26,000 OTD (including a 7 yr 100mi Warranty)...but now I think it's not such a good deal. Same Camry SE (2012).
    Please tell us where you got your deal!!! Thanks :)
  • ncalerncaler Posts: 14
    Did anyone receive your Edmunds $500 rebate yet? I sent mine in over 4 weeks ago. No acknowledgement, no news, no rebate ... yet. Did anyone actually receive your rebate?