Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 BMW X5 Full Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2014 in BMW
image2014 BMW X5 Full Test

Edmunds conducts a Full Test of the third-generation 2014 BMW X5 SUV. Includes driving impressions and instrumented performance test results.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    It's "slightly dowdier and more slab-sided than its predecessor" AND several thousand more expensive? Sounds like the best X5 to buy right now is a CPO.
  • cbrandi_cbrandi_ Member Posts: 40
    I can't believe these cost that much. I see so many of them on the road. I've never thought they convey as sense of style or luxury. It's not a Range Rover. Why such a price?
  • davechapindavechapin Member Posts: 10
    I can't believe how much worse it looks. Bland must be what they were aiming for.
  • co_gs350co_gs350 Member Posts: 1
    Love the new redesign. The interiors are absolutely gorgeous especially with the Mocha design package. Test drove the X5 5.0 and it is a beast and handles like it is on rails.
  • kchoprakchopra Member Posts: 39
    This latest generation is stylish and looks perfect from front to back.......this is a first X5 generation I like and design wise its best in its class.......